Gaetz “Ukraine Fatigue” Resolution suspends additional military & financial aid to Ukraine & urge combatants to reach a peace agreement immediately

I think the idea is that Putin might use nukes on Ukraine --- not aimed at the U.S. or Europe, that would certainly trigger WWIII. That it might trigger Europe going to war "conventionally" (to start with --) if Putin nukes any Ukraine tanks and troops? Or cities . . . .

Yeah, I think that's a good and interesting analysis.

I assume Russia will win this war; I don't actually care.
You should care, Because Ukraine is just the beginning. Putin's plan is to Take control of all European energy. All of the oil of Eastern Europe. He's probably going to try to retake Finland as well and get their oil and coal too. This will definitely affect the prices of oil and coal globally.

We spend $850 billion each year for Defense

Much of that is to counter the threat of Russia. Ukraine is countering that threat for us

You think sending 11% of our defense budget to a corrupt country with zero accounting for what they've done with it is a good idea? And lets be honest that 100 billion is only part of what we are spending. We are providing the weapons and also the intelligence and most of the kill chain so those weapons are effective.

US weapons have ended up in African terrorists hands

Democrats (& McConnell) were busted getting mllions of tax dollars meant for Ukraine put back into their pockets through the FTX Ponzi scheme

The fact that the US may have blown up the Nord Stream pipeline after Niden, Blinken, and Nuland promised the US would do so if Russia invaded Ukraine may have just been exposed

There has been little to no oversight or accountabity for the weapons and money

BIDEN/ Democrats keep sending BILLIONS to Ukraine despite the fact that we would have to pay off nearly $32 Trillion in debt just to be 'BROKE'

The US is fighting a Proxy War with Russia in Ukraine, one Putin warns is drawing us closer into direct conflict with Russia

The US has provided Ukraine with I tel to help them target and kill Putin's high-ranking generals

On top of weapons we have now sent Ukraine our top air defense system and are training Ukrainian operators hete in ths US

We are now sending them tanks

You know damn-well tbe CIA has 'advisors' on the ground

...and if all of that hadn't almost all bu started a direct war soon with Russia - if it turns out to be true, blowing up Russia's (&.Gefmany's) pipeline may do it

Democrats use to be the anti-war party, but now they have sent troops back into Somalia & are waging this Proxy war with Russia

And he is right. We can't continue to give money and weapons indefinitely. Basically, Russia is bleeding us dry with their war.
I can't help but to think that Zelensky and his top leaders/military officers are highly-highly-highly likely to be keeping and dividing up a ton of the money they are receiving.
Ukraine is rebuilding and dramatically improving the size of their military at our expense.
With now over $50 billion in assets given to Zelensky... I don't believe for one nanosecond that he and other top leaders/staff are not enriching themselves to a great degree with it.
Of that $50 billion... only $14bn is in non cash military/medical assets. $15bn is straight up cash with no real strings attached. Another $9bn in "Humanitarian needs"... most of which is also cash.
All that money going around??? Shit... you know at least half of it is in people's pockets.

Link. We did not send 2 trillion dollars to the Afghan Government.

After the final withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan, President Biden suggested thatthe war in Afghanistan had most likely cost the USA more than US$2 trillion. While most of the estimated expenditure was on US military operations, the USA also devoted substantial financial resources to reconstruction activities.

We spend $850 billion each year for Defense

Much of that is to counter the threat of Russia. Ukraine is countering that threat for us
And again you people are putting far too much emphasis on small, irrelevant, and defeated Russia. The paper tiger!

You see mr. winger, you create your own dogshit with your careless arguments and then you step in it and track it all over your house.

You should care, Because Ukraine is just the beginning. Putin's plan is to Take control of all European energy. All of the oil of Eastern Europe. He's probably going to try to retake Finland as well and get their oil and coal too. This will definitely affect the prices of oil and coal globally.

Yeah, Trump was right.

I think the idea is that Putin might use nukes on Ukraine --- not aimed at the U.S. or Europe, that would certainly trigger WWIII. That it might trigger Europe going to war "conventionally" (to start with --) if Putin nukes any Ukraine tanks and troops? Or cities . . . .

Yeah, I think that's a good and interesting analysis.

I assume Russia will win this war; I don't actually care.
How does nuking Ukraine a country he wants to occupy further Putins aims exactly?

And again you people are putting far too much emphasis on small, irrelevant, and defeated Russia. The paper tiger!

You see mr. winger, you create your own dogshit with your careless arguments and then you step in it and track it all over your house.

Russia is the reason we invest so much in NATO support and have for 80 years

Ukraine is removing the threat for us without losing US troops
Good investment

Thanks. We just had to build and outfit an entire military infrastructure which we dont have to do in Ukraine. It's also over 20 years vs less than 1. If you think sending 100 billion dollars to Ukraine is a good use of taxpayer dollars we will have to agree to disagree.

The Afghans never got tanks, they never got fighters, they had no cruise missiles, and they had no anti-air defense. Our support for the Afghans was mainly transportation and M-16s.

100 billion is chump change. My school district in Florida had a a budget of $7 billion per year and that was in the early 2000s.

A professional football team costs many times that amount.

After the final withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan, President Biden suggested thatthe war in Afghanistan had most likely cost the USA more than US$2 trillion. While most of the estimated expenditure was on US military operations, the USA also devoted substantial financial resources to reconstruction activities.

From YOUR link

war in Afghanistan had most likely cost the USA more than US$2 trillion. While most of the estimated expenditure was on US military operations, the USA also devoted substantial financial resources to reconstruction activities.

Now where's the link that shows we sent 2 Trillion dollars directly to the Afghan Government.

The Afghans never got tanks, they never got fighters, they had no cruise missiles, and they had no anti-air defense. Our support for the Afghans was mainly transportation and M-16s.

100 billion is chump change. My school district in Florida had a a budget of $7 billion per year and that was in the early 2000s.

A professional football team costs many times that amount.
I never said they did. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I can't help but to think that Zelensky and his top leaders/military officers are highly-highly-highly likely to be keeping and dividing up a ton of the money they are receiving.
Ukraine is rebuilding and dramatically improving the size of their military at our expense.
With now over $50 billion in assets given to Zelensky... I don't believe for one nanosecond that he and other top leaders/staff are not enriching themselves to a great degree with it.
Of that $50 billion... only $14bn is in non cash military/medical assets. $15bn is straight up cash with no real strings attached. Another $9bn in "Humanitarian needs"... most of which is also cash.
All that money going around??? Shit... you know at least half of it is in people's pockets.

What money? We send them actual weapons, not money to buy them.

Let's see you buy something with a 155mm shell!

Gaetz is wrong on this one

Russia and china would be the big winners if we fail to support ukraine

From YOUR link

war in Afghanistan had most likely cost the USA more than US$2 trillion. While most of the estimated expenditure was on US military operations, the USA also devoted substantial financial resources to reconstruction activities.

Now where's the link that shows we sent 2 Trillion dollars directly to the Afghan Government.
$2 trillion to invade, occupy, build a new Government, infrastructure and build an Afghan Army

That lasted two weeks on its own and turned it all back over to the Taliban

$50 billion to Ukraine has been a better investment.
They are holding their own and exposing the Russians

And now to conclude my participation here, I should add: It's too late for America to eliminate Putin by any means possible. Riussia's war no longer depends on Putin, if in fact it ever did? The Russian people have bought into their war completely and will never allow a sellout pacifist to replace him. Putin could only be replaced by a totally dedicated leader such as Lavrov.

This is now America's failure.

$2 trillion to invade, occupy, build a new Government, infrastructure and build an Afghan Army

That lasted two weeks and turned it all back over to the Taliban

$50 billion to Ukraine has been a better investment.
They are holding their own and exposing the Russians
So you were wrong we didnt send 2 Trillion to the Afghan Government then?

Forum List

Back