Gaffe Master at work... where's MSM???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"Today, after attending a UK national security council meeting, Biden said that he was "delighted to do it, I spent half my life on OUR national security council," according to the pool report. In fact, Biden has only been on the U.S. National Security Council for four years--the four years the 70-year-old vice president has served in the Obama administration, and not the 35 years he suggested.

Biden also got Portugal mixed up with Poland. The UK Telegraph calls it the vice president's "latest embarrassing gaffe for the vice president."

"It’s great to be back among friends," Biden said. "When I say among friends, I mean not only the distinguished guests that are from around the world who have joined us in this conference. I also mean to be back here in Germany, to be back here in Europe. I have traveled over 640,000 miles since I’ve been Vice President, and most of the time the President sends me to places that he doesn’t want to go.

Explain how the countries Obama doesn't want to go to feel about that last sentence???
Biden Gaffes His Way Across Europe | The Weekly Standard

NOW my question is WHERE IS THE MSM on the Gaffe Master's European Tour in the SAME vein they did to Romney???

"Romney European gaffes" have About 72,100 results

Yet "Biden European Gaffes" 3 NEWS google searches...

So again... WHERE IS THE OBJECTIVE MSM???

:lol: Poland Portugal, hey they start with P right?

Look, forget it......the media just doesn't see anyone they feel alike minded with/too, in the same light as those that aren't, so; McCain/Palin mushmouths/ Hagel ( hes a 'good' R) and Biden...ahhh never mind.

Hell, the media called things Romney said "Gaffs" that weren't.

Just their way of getting Obama re-elected.

Obama worst economy since the Great Depression, Village Idiot Biden, Al Franken, teen fucker Bob Menendez, fake Indian Warren, that's like a Murderer's Row of Political awesomeness

Forum List

Back