Gallup:Republican Base Heavily White, Conservative, Religious

A second factor that will affect the future of the political parties in the U.S. is straightforward demographics. Projections show that the nonwhite proportion of the American adult population will grow in the years ahead. This means that if current partisan allegiance patterns prevail, the size of the Democratic base will be in a better position to grow than will the Republican base.

A second factor that will affect the future of the political parties in the U.S. is straightforward demographics. Projections show that the nonwhite proportion of the American adult population will grow in the years ahead. This means that if current partisan allegiance patterns prevail, the size of the Democratic base will be in a better position to grow than will the Republican base.

That makes a lot of assumptions. remember that when it comes to a demographic like women, once they get married they begin to skew republican. It also assumes a stagnant democratic grip on the black vote.

That makes a lot of assumptions. remember that when it comes to a demographic like women, once they get married they begin to skew republican. It also assumes a stagnant democratic grip on the black vote.

Your argument is with Gallup, not me. I simply quoted the findings of the article that you failed to read for yourself.

Weird, AFTER conservatives complained about blacks voting for the Dems in 90%+ of the elections, you'd think they would have a problem with soooo many Southern states WHITES voting 80%+ for the GOP?

Your argument is with Gallup, not me. I simply quoted the findings of the article that you failed to read for yourself.

At what point did my response construe an argument with you or with Gallup? Its merely an observation of your bolded text.

Defensive much?

Marriage rates at an all-time low in the U.S.

Marriage rates at an all-time low in the U.S. - Marriage Family - Home Family - News - Catholic Online

WASHINGTON (AP) -- For the first time, America's racial and ethnic minorities now make up about half of the under-5 age group, the government said Thursday. It's a historic shift that shows how young people are at the forefront of sweeping changes by race and class. :eusa_whistle::bye1:

US whites keep losing ground in historic demographic shift Census figures show Minnesota Public Radio News

The only way those numbers work out is by using the term "hispanic" which can mean anything from someone of pure indigenous blood to someone who's family can trace their lineage back to their Castillian ancestors.

Think Zimmerman.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- For the first time, America's racial and ethnic minorities now make up about half of the under-5 age group, the government said Thursday. It's a historic shift that shows how young people are at the forefront of sweeping changes by race and class. :eusa_whistle::bye1:

US whites keep losing ground in historic demographic shift Census figures show Minnesota Public Radio News

Saw this shift coming 25 years ago. Today it is a reality where I live. What is interesting is that there has been no other changes other than the demographics. The people, values and the standard of living are the same as they were before.

At what point did my response construe an argument with you or with Gallup? Its merely an observation of your bolded text.

Defensive much?

Ironic!

Marriage rates at an all-time low in the U.S.

Marriage rates at an all-time low in the U.S. - Marriage Family - Home Family - News - Catholic Online

Its mostly due to marriage happening later in life.

Defensive much?

Ironic!

Not really, you are the one who hopped on the butt hurt train right out of the station, I merely pointed it out.

Weird, AFTER conservatives complained about blacks voting for the Dems in 90%+ of the elections, you'd think they would have a problem with soooo many Southern states WHITES voting 80%+ for the GOP?

Yup, when 9 out of 10 Republicans are whites it stands to reason that 9 out of 10 GOP votes are likely to be from whites in a midterm election.

Forum List

Back