Game of Thrones

Arya steal the face of a dragon and kills Dany; Tyrion marries Sansa and they all lived happily ever after

Especially for people who have named their daughter Daenyrs.

That's gonna leave a mark...

The SJWs and feminists are all upset out Dany’s heel turn. As if it wasn’t already shown before that her first impulse is always to torch anyone in her way. She’s always held the view that she is entitled to inherit the world. She freed slaves to gain an army, but then expects everyone to bend the knee and serve her like a slave. She will always choose the throne over anyone. She was a likable character at first, but in the end like all feminists they always turn into a c***.
Well, people who named their daughter Daneynars, had little foresight. At least they still have time to change the name. It's still within the manufacturer's guarantee period.

And the kid still has no fucking idea of the name... .

I am here for haters tomorrow.

I have enjoyed these episodes this season, even though it't speeded up, and sometimes non-sensical. But they were very enjoyable episodes. With incredible fight/war scenes. I totally enjoyed every episode. Was totally entertained.

Haters, will pick apart the stuff, to make themselves look smart. But they are haters, and do so for publicity.

Now, if the final episode goes like the leak says, I may join the haters. Actually no, I'll still be entertained. But I won't like the result.

Let's hope it's not like the leak...

I disagree. No TV show is going to be as complete as the original work, but I think they have done a passable job so far. I just don't think they can close out the series with any real satisfaction with so few episodes that are that short.

They could do 6 full-length movies and probably not close it all out this season. So, I'm a bit disappointed.
Like they've been trying for years to do justice to "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. The latest trio did quite well but left out so much that was in the books and was important to the complete story. Or they combined storylines for expediency's sake, just like GOT.
The book was better is still true. Unfortunately, too many people nowadays don't read the books, do they?
I wonder how the Outlander series will fare.
Very true. I had to stop watching the Outlander series. I realized that some of it didn't make sense and knew that was because they were assuming we had some knowledge of the books. I haven't read any of them yet, so until I do, I'll have to just go without. lol
Good series. I like the historical aspect. Almost as well researched as Michael Crichton's science for his books.
Yeah, so far the show has impressed Me with its adherence to historical fact. Unfortunately, Outlander is like, 8th on My list of required reading buys right now.

lol
I don't have a specific list. Which shows do you favor? I recently discovered "Jamestown". It's pretty misandrist but I still favor costume dramas.
I don't really have any. I catch them as they come about, but in all honesty, I have to find time in My schedule to even sit down and watch a known good or popular show. I just don't watch that much TV.

I managed, over the course of six months, get through the first season of Outlander. In fact, its been a couple of months since I started the second season and I'll likely have to go back to the beginning to refresh My memory. lol

I'll look into "Jamestown" but you said misandrist? The writers or is that that historically accurate? Off the top of My head, isn't Jamestown the town that had all the residents mysteriously disappear when the resupply ships returned a year or so later?

I have enjoyed these episodes this season, even though it't speeded up, and sometimes non-sensical. But they were very enjoyable episodes. With incredible fight/war scenes. I totally enjoyed every episode. Was totally entertained.

Haters, will pick apart the stuff, to make themselves look smart. But they are haters, and do so for publicity.

Now, if the final episode goes like the leak says, I may join the haters. Actually no, I'll still be entertained. But I won't like the result.

Being entertained and living up to a standard they set is not 'hating'. The CGI has been great, and as you say, some of the choreographed scenes were outstanding. However, this season has been poorly thought, poorly written, and poorly executed.

This is no getting around that.

Is this the show with a bunch of Hillary Clinton’s in charge? Lol IN A barbaric era!? Lol yea I’m sure men listened to women haha

I am not a hater. However, I am just disappointing that when the GRRM material ran out at the end of Season 6 that D&D just kind of winged it with normal Hollywood formula shit. The visuals are great and the acting is fine but everything is rushed and doesn't complete the character arcs that GRRM so masterfully set up.

Like they've been trying for years to do justice to "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. The latest trio did quite well but left out so much that was in the books and was important to the complete story. Or they combined storylines for expediency's sake, just like GOT.
The book was better is still true. Unfortunately, too many people nowadays don't read the books, do they?
I wonder how the Outlander series will fare.
Very true. I had to stop watching the Outlander series. I realized that some of it didn't make sense and knew that was because they were assuming we had some knowledge of the books. I haven't read any of them yet, so until I do, I'll have to just go without. lol
Good series. I like the historical aspect. Almost as well researched as Michael Crichton's science for his books.
Yeah, so far the show has impressed Me with its adherence to historical fact. Unfortunately, Outlander is like, 8th on My list of required reading buys right now.

lol
I don't have a specific list. Which shows do you favor? I recently discovered "Jamestown". It's pretty misandrist but I still favor costume dramas.
I don't really have any. I catch them as they come about, but in all honesty, I have to find time in My schedule to even sit down and watch a known good or popular show. I just don't watch that much TV.

I managed, over the course of six months, get through the first season of Outlander. In fact, its been a couple of months since I started the second season and I'll likely have to go back to the beginning to refresh My memory. lol

I'll look into "Jamestown" but you said misandrist? The writers or is that that historically accurate? Off the top of My head, isn't Jamestown the town that had all the residents mysteriously disappear when the resupply ships returned a year or so later?
Once you have time, watch Ozark. Or Into The Badlands.

Don't watch GoT. Too time consuming. Why are you posting here when you have no time for anything?

Being entertained and living up to a standard they set is not 'hating'. The CGI has been great, and as you say, some of the choreographed scenes were outstanding. However, this season has been poorly thought, poorly written, and poorly executed.

You weren't entertained by their efforts?

I am not a hater. However, I am just disappointing that when the GRRM material ran out at the end of Season 6 that D&D just kind of winged it with normal Hollywood formula shit. The visuals are great and the acting is fine but everything is rushed and doesn't complete the character arcs that GRRM so masterfully set up.
What did you expect them to do? GRRM stopped writing shit.
Have you been entertained in the meantime while GoT went past his story?

Until GRRM finally writes something? Have you been entertained in the meantime?

If so, why hate?

Blame the writer of the books, not the tv show that is trying to finish it without his help. He really doesn't care and will not finish the books.

He's fucking fat and famous, and doesn't need to spend any more time writing books after Jon Snow died.

He's like rich, forever, and old. Would you spend the rest of your dying days writing the rest of this novel?

Or would you go to Vegas, and have some fun for the rest of your life?

He's doing the latter.

lol

Don't watch GoT. Too time consuming. Why are you posting here when you have no time for anything?
Too late. I've already watched all but the very last episode of GoT. Though, I was reading the series, "A Song of Fire and Ice" when the GoT's first appeared and I didn't watch the first three seasons because I was reading the series. It's taken Me from season four to just last year to get caught up in all of the seasons. I even put the series on hold after book 3 for this.

I post here when I do have a few free moments, but posting here is not like sitting down for hours at a time to binge a TV series. Should be pretty obvious to everyone.

I'll look into Ozark and Into the Badlands.

You weren't entertained by their efforts?
I'm primarily a story geek. I enjoy and appreciate the art of creating good scenes and yes, I enjoyed some of the stuff this season. My entire premise since starting this thread has been about the story and plots involved in this massive tale. I'll wager that they knew, as early as the ending of season six, , that eight was going to be the last season and that the episodes, or amount of time allotted to wrap it up, was limited.

They've had three, maybe four years to conclude a proper cinematic ending for this story.

Unless you are making some kind of argument that people cannot express their disappointment with their ineptitude, I'm not sure what you're arguing.

You liked it, but you're not making any kind of reply in regards to how the story and this season has satisfied the open plot lines they had at the end of seven.

I've always a few criticisms of the overall series but can say that I've been satisfied with the progression of each character until now when clearly, they put together a hacked ending.

What did you expect them to do? GRRM stopped writing shit.
Have you been entertained in the meantime while GoT went past his story?

Until GRRM finally writes something? Have you been entertained in the meantime?

If so, why hate?
Are you a writer? Have you written anything?

lol

Too late. I've already watched all but the very last episode of GoT. Though, I was reading the series, "A Song of Fire and Ice" when the GoT's first appeared and I didn't watch the first three seasons because I was reading the series. It's taken Me from season four to just last year to get caught up in all of the seasons. I even put the series on hold after book 3 for this.

I post here when I do have a few free moments, but posting here is not like sitting down for hours at a time to binge a TV series. Should be pretty obvious to everyone.

I'll look into Ozark and Into the Badlands.
I'm a huge Into the Badlands fan. And highly recommend it if you like martial arts. Give it 2-3 episodes to build the unique world, and you will be hooked.

Ozark, is something I just started watching, and am hooked on. I binged 8 episodes so far. I have a man-crush for Jason Bateman. :) I kid, i'm not gay, but i can watch anything he does. It's a great show, and on Netflix. The acting is out of this world...

Forum List

Back