Game of Thrones

I have some insights into the last episode of GoT.

A blond combover billionaire businessman from Bravos shows up and becomes a candidate for the Iron Throne, his slogan is Make Westeros Great Again, and the final scene is Dany's supporters crying because they lost. ..

I have some insights into the last episode of GoT.

A blond combover billionaire businessman from Bravos shows up and becomes a candidate for the Iron Throne, his slogan is Make Westeros Great Again, and the final scene is Dany's supporters crying because they lost. ..
Does the dragon fry his ass?

So here is where it starts going wrong for her... cfa7ba5b5cb4ddc4e9eca2.16699018_.jpg maxresdefault.jpg704_Dickon_Saved_Jaime.png gettyimages-83492824-640x640.jpglu1nmey16cs21.jpg

Last edited:
Can’t wait for the last episode

That is where they will make it all make sense

You're such an optimist. At this point, I just want to see Daenarys die a horrible death.
Just kidding
They will even blow that

Probably a Sansa/Daenerys cat fight rivaling the Mountain and the Hound

I've got it. Drogon eats Daenarys.

That's how she should die.
Question is....if you kill Daenerys
How will her dragon react ?

They're going to have to take out the dragon with a scorpion.

Or, perhaps Daenarys is to the dragons what the Night King is to the Dead...and Drogon will just die when she does.
There is a precedence in Dragon lore for that very thing.

They just don’t have the source material anymore. The last few seasons have been lame ass TV writing and plots, and totally predictable.

They should had spent more seasons per book and stretched the show out more seasons and used more characters from the books they left out.

TV writers just can’t match the imagination of JRR Martin. I almost feel sorry for them actually.
I disagree. No TV show is going to be as complete as the original work, but I think they have done a passable job so far. I just don't think they can close out the series with any real satisfaction with so few episodes that are that short.

They could do 6 full-length movies and probably not close it all out this season. So, I'm a bit disappointed.
Like they've been trying for years to do justice to "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. The latest trio did quite well but left out so much that was in the books and was important to the complete story. Or they combined storylines for expediency's sake, just like GOT.
The book was better is still true. Unfortunately, too many people nowadays don't read the books, do they?
I wonder how the Outlander series will fare.

As the architect of the Ice and Fire universe now widely known as Thrones, Martin is one of the most vocal champions of fidelity to the books, to the point that he openly questions the need to close the story out after eight seasons and 73 episodes. While it's the end of one major chapter, it may be the start of a new one, as Martin and HBO are conspiring ways to open up the world of Westeros with five potential "successor" spinoffs, including one that's gearing up for production.

'Game of Thrones' Creator George R.R. Martin: "I Don't Think It Should Be the Final Season"
KaCHINNG, babe!

They just don’t have the source material anymore. The last few seasons have been lame ass TV writing and plots, and totally predictable.

They should had spent more seasons per book and stretched the show out more seasons and used more characters from the books they left out.

TV writers just can’t match the imagination of JRR Martin. I almost feel sorry for them actually.
I disagree. No TV show is going to be as complete as the original work, but I think they have done a passable job so far. I just don't think they can close out the series with any real satisfaction with so few episodes that are that short.

They could do 6 full-length movies and probably not close it all out this season. So, I'm a bit disappointed.
Like they've been trying for years to do justice to "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. The latest trio did quite well but left out so much that was in the books and was important to the complete story. Or they combined storylines for expediency's sake, just like GOT.
The book was better is still true. Unfortunately, too many people nowadays don't read the books, do they?
Very true. I had to stop watching the Outlander series. I realized that some of it didn't make sense and knew that was because they were assuming we had some knowledge of the books. I haven't read any of them yet, so until I do, I'll have to just go without. lol

Very true. I had to stop watching the Outlander series. I realized that some of it didn't make sense and knew that was because they were assuming we had some knowledge of the books. I haven't read any of them yet, so until I do, I'll have to just go without. lol
Good series. I like the historical aspect. Almost as well researched as Michael Crichton's science for his books.

Good series. I like the historical aspect. Almost as well researched as Michael Crichton's science for his books.
Yeah, so far the show has impressed Me with its adherence to historical fact. Unfortunately, Outlander is like, 8th on My list of required reading buys right now.

lol

Yeah, so far the show has impressed Me with its adherence to historical fact. Unfortunately, Outlander is like, 8th on My list of required reading buys right now.

lol
I don't have a specific list. Which shows do you favor? I recently discovered "Jamestown". It's pretty misandrist but I still favor costume dramas.

NO only this very last part of season eight starting with episode 2 is rushed and cramming character interactions into too little time. The rush gives an air of chaos...I imagine the very last half hour will feel very peaceful. Rushing the Daenerys story seems shallow. When you think about the comparison about how very long it took for Daenerys to get across Essos and now we are rushed when the story is more important. Too bad. The writers are using source material this season and it is obvious if you pay close attention to the details.

Last edited:
ARYA dreams
I dreamt of a wolf howling in the rain, but no one heard his grief, the dwarf woman was saying. I dreamt such a clangor that I thought my head would burst, drums and horns and pipes and screams, but the saddest sound was the little bells.
and, Bran dream of Arya
One shadow was as dark as ash, with the terrible face of a hound. Another was armored like the sun, golden and beautiful. Over them both loomed a giant in armor made of stone, but when he opened his visor, there was nothing inside but darkness and thick black blood.

Last edited:
NO only this very last part of season eight starting with episode 2 is rushed and cramming character interactions into too little time. The rush gives an air of chaos...I imagine the very last half hour will feel very peaceful. Rushing the Daenerys story seems shallow. When you think about the comparison about how very long it took for Daenerys to get across Essos and now we are rushed when the story is more important. Too bad. The writers are using source material this season and it is obvious if you pay close attention to the details.
I doubt if the show is salvageable

I doubt if the show is salvageable

This changes everything:

:flameth::aargh:

Especially for people who have named their daughter Daenyrs.

That's gonna leave a mark...

The SJWs and feminists are all upset out Dany’s heel turn. As if it wasn’t already shown before that her first impulse is always to torch anyone in her way. She’s always held the view that she is entitled to inherit the world. She freed slaves to gain an army, but then expects everyone to bend the knee and serve her like a slave. She will always choose the throne over anyone. She was a likable character at first, but in the end like all feminists they always turn into a c***.

Forum List

Back