Game of Thrones

That just shows how lame the writers are for this Season. I suppose they thought it would be a plot twist to have Cersei die under a bunch of rocks (with Jamie). The ugly turn in his character didn't help either.

Season 8 actually makes Season 7 look brilliant in comparison.

Better way to kill a villain like Cersei than having rocks fall on her

Dragon Fire
Jamie kills her
Tyrion kills her
Arya kills her
Dany kills her
Grey worm kills her
The people of Kings Landing kill her

I should have been a writer

Sister Umela, Oberyn Martell, the Queen of Thorns, and Robert Baratheon join the Army of the Dead and kill her.

Like to see Sister Umela get a second shot at her

Shame

I'd like to see little Lady Mormont off her, but the Dead Giant will have to do.
Great character

I wish they gave her a bigger role

She's what Arya would have been as a "lady".

Can’t wait for the last episode

That is where they will make it all make sense

Danny is good as dead next episode.

Was a good episode except for what they did to Danny's character.

Part of me thinks that the spin offs that HBO are working on are post Danny time lines and they pushed the writers to take it here. There is simply no other explanation for where this has gone other than the writers are just void of creativity
Never underestimate the power of unimaginative writing to destroy a great show. Millennium is a classic example! Rather than explore the relationship between Frank Black and Katherine, they killed her!
Was that the show about an airplane that vanished? Name sounds familiar but I don't remember

Lost
I thought it was a show based on this...

You're such an optimist. At this point, I just want to see Daenarys die a horrible death.
Just kidding
They will even blow that

Probably a Sansa/Daenerys cat fight rivaling the Mountain and the Hound

I've got it. Drogon eats Daenarys.

That's how she should die.
Question is....if you kill Daenerys
How will her dragon react ?

You're such an optimist. At this point, I just want to see Daenarys die a horrible death.
Just kidding
They will even blow that

I know someone who could warg a dragon....maybe...

Just kidding
They will even blow that

They're going to have to take out the dragon with a scorpion.

Or, perhaps Daenarys is to the dragons what the Night King is to the Dead...and Drogon will just die when she does.

I don't know about you folks, but i read the leaked finale. I really hope that was a hoax.

I would not be satisfied by that even though i am a fan and a non-hater. But i know nothing, rws....

We'll see! :)

The whole story of Game of Thrones is the Targaeryan Dybasty. It picks up after the fall of it. Now the mad Targaeryan faces the sane Targaeryan for the throne.

Jon knows how to make a dragon breathe fire...
Tyrion is also a Targaryan. The Mad King raped his Lannister mother. That's why he's hated by his father. Dani will sentence him to death by dragon fire, and he will survive, proving him a Targaryan. And Tyrion becomes the true heir, as the Mad King's direct son.

Despite the leaks, I think this is the way it should roll. I'd hate to see the leaks come true...

Last edited:
I don't know about you folks, but i read the leaked finale. I really hope that was a hoax.

I would not be satisfied by that even though i am a fan and a non-hater. But i know nothing, rws....

We'll see! :)

I don’t have much confidence in the direction GOT has been going

I just hope it's not in the leak direction. Because that totally awful. I wont mention it again until it done. :)

Good luck all you fans! I know it's not gonna be happy for everyone, but I hope it gives satisfaction. :)

Especially for people who have named their daughter Daenyrs.

That's gonna leave a mark...

GOT inside job.jpg

Forum List

Back