Game over for the Belestinians

They have decided that the US will no longer have a place at the negotiation table. They can probably hold out a hell of a lot longer than you think.

As long as we stop sending those Muzzie terrorists our tax dollars, they can hold out forever as far as I'm concerned.

The EU and EU member states are by far the biggest donors today. The EU will up its contribution to make up for any U.S. shortfall if China and Russia do not decide to replace the U.S. Though it is probably time that Israel becomes financially responsible as the government that rules over the territory. The 2-state solution is no longer feasible anyway, but no one wants to admit it.
Quit whining Monte Nazi, your prediction that the "US / Trump will never move its embassy" did not pan it, now did it? Time to go meet your 72 groped virgins.
The US Embassy is still in Tel Aviv, Dopey

Having a problem keeping up with the news, hmar? The US recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and is moving its embassy there. Why else would you Belestinians be eating your soiled underwear? Denial is not a river in Egypt or in Gaza.

Trump has only SAID we are moving our embassy to Jerusalem. Thank God that it hasn't happened yet, but when it does, that embassy is going to be some of the most dangerous real estate on the planet. I was watching VICE news do a story on this last night, and one of the members of the Palestine militia said that the second the doors open on the embassy in Jerusalem, they would be attacking it daily.

No, moving our embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem is a bad idea.

one of the members of the Palestine militia said that the second the doors open on the embassy in Jerusalem, they would be attacking it daily.

Peaceful Palestinians are going to attack US soil?
Perhaps we should help them pack for Syria?

The EU and EU member states are by far the biggest donors today. The EU will up its contribution to make up for any U.S. shortfall if China and Russia do not decide to replace the U.S. Though it is probably time that Israel becomes financially responsible as the government that rules over the territory. The 2-state solution is no longer feasible anyway, but no one wants to admit it.
Quit whining Monte Nazi, your prediction that the "US / Trump will never move its embassy" did not pan it, now did it? Time to go meet your 72 groped virgins.

Having a problem keeping up with the news, hmar? The US recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and is moving its embassy there. Why else would you Belestinians be eating your soiled underwear? Denial is not a river in Egypt or in Gaza.

Trump has only SAID we are moving our embassy to Jerusalem. Thank God that it hasn't happened yet, but when it does, that embassy is going to be some of the most dangerous real estate on the planet. I was watching VICE news do a story on this last night, and one of the members of the Palestine militia said that the second the doors open on the embassy in Jerusalem, they would be attacking it daily.

one of the members of the Palestine militia said that the second the doors open on the embassy in Jerusalem, they would be attacking it daily.

Actually, it is the Palestine militia. And yeah, they said they were going to attack the embassy as soon as it opens in Jerusalem. One of the scary things about it is they have an extensive tunnel system around the city and can reach quite a few places there.

Actually, it is the Palestine militia. And yeah, they said they were going to attack the embassy as soon as it opens in Jerusalem. One of the scary things about it is they have an extensive tunnel system around the city and can reach quite a few places there.

Actually, it is the Palestine militia.

Yeah, I saw that when you posted it.
Maybe we should ship the "peaceful" Palestine militia to Syria?
No pesky Jews to hold them back. Lots of land for them to build on.

And yeah, they said they were going to attack the embassy as soon as it opens in Jerusalem.

We should stop giving those Muzzie terrorists our tax dollars.

Jewlie is not a month, let us know when (if ever) the Embassy opens in Al-Quds
Keep up the MMM, Muslim Mental Masturbation, while we enjoy you guys making fools of yourselves.

Only a Belestinian idiot would question an official announcement made by the leader of the US government.

They have decided that the US will no longer have a place at the negotiation table. They can probably hold out a hell of a lot longer than you think.

As long as we stop sending those Muzzie terrorists our tax dollars, they can hold out forever as far as I'm concerned.

Ha ha ha! Thanks for the comedy. The embassy will be no more and no less of a target than the Israeli parliament and other high value Israeli targets that are located in Jerusalem and all over Israel, and it will be defended the same. If there is anything Israelis are good at, it's that.

Actually, it is the Palestine militia.

Yeah, I saw that when you posted it.
Maybe we should ship the "peaceful" Palestine militia to Syria?
No pesky Jews to hold them back. Lots of land for them to build on.

And yeah, they said they were going to attack the embassy as soon as it opens in Jerusalem.

We should stop giving those Muzzie terrorists our tax dollars.
Palestine militia, is that another name for terrorist animals? Potatoe, patato, tomatoe, tomato...

Maybe, but the Muslim and Christian holy sites are not. You ignorantly pass over the fact that Jesus was born there and it is where the Muslim world believes that Muhammad started his Mi’raj (Ascension to Heaven).[/QUOTE]

Jewish Jesus' New Testament makes no mention of any "Palestinians".
The Bethlehem-born Jesus from JUDAEA -- Jews are called Jews because they come from JUDAEA -- NEVER met a "Palestinian".

Does anybody see "the world on fire" or "rioting in Muslim capitals" as a result of the Jerusalem decision?

Since Trump's Jerusalem embassy announcement, the predictions that the entire Middle East would go up in flames and there will be riots and mayhem in Muslim capitals have not come to fruition.
I am guessing this is either a calm before the storm or saner minds are already working behind the scenes to rectify Trump's blatant idiocy.

In fact, even though the crooked media refuses to report, NOTHING has happened.
This was so funny; I almost spit out my coffee. Literally, but you do realize that you criticized the media for not reporting what wasn't happening, yes?

Word to stupid. The storm has already passed and it was nothing. It was a failure

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What we witnessed was the storm before the clam that ended up being more of a sputter.

Since Trump's Jerusalem embassy announcement, the predictions that the entire Middle East would go up in flames and there will be riots and mayhem in Muslim capitals have not come to fruition.
I am guessing this is either a calm before the storm or saner minds are already working behind the scenes to rectify Trump's blatant idiocy.

This was so funny; I almost spit out my coffee. Literally, but you do realize that you criticized the media for not reporting what wasn't happening, yes?

Word to stupid. The storm has already passed and it was nothing. It was a failure

Nasrallah on Trump's Jerusalem move: 'This is the beginning of the end for Israel' (VIDEO) -- Sott.net

Nasrallah on Trump's Jerusalem move: 'This is the beginning of the end for Israel' (VIDEO) -- Sott.net

Now we're REALLY gonna kill all the Jews.......

Again?
The Patria disaster was the sinking on 25 November 1940 by the Jewish paramilitary organization Haganah of a French-builtocean liner, the 11,885-ton SS Patria, in the port of Haifa, killing 267 people and injuring 172.[1]

At the time of the sinking, Patria was carrying about 1,800 Jewish refugees from Nazi-occupied Europe whom the British authorities were deporting from Mandatory Palestine to Mauritius because they lacked entry permits. Zionist organizations opposed the deportation, and the underground paramilitary Haganah group planted a bomb intended to disable the ship to prevent it from leaving Haifa.
Patria disaster - Wikipedia

Oh shit, the Shiite terrorist leader puppet of Islamist animals in Iran who hides like a coward behind women and children in Lebanon, has threatened Israel for the millionth time!

Again?
The Patria disaster was the sinking on 25 November 1940 by the Jewish paramilitary organization Haganah of a French-builtocean liner, the 11,885-ton SS Patria, in the port of Haifa, killing 267 people and injuring 172.[1]

At the time of the sinking, Patria was carrying about 1,800 Jewish refugees from Nazi-occupied Europe whom the British authorities were deporting from Mandatory Palestine to Mauritius because they lacked entry permits. Zionist organizations opposed the deportation, and the underground paramilitary Haganah group planted a bomb intended to disable the ship to prevent it from leaving Haifa.
Patria disaster - Wikipedia
Off topic garbaggio and....zzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzz.....

Forum List

Back