🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gang of 8 Member Marco Rubio Tell FOX He Will Not Support Mass Deportation (VIDEO)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Seems he also lied about the Rubio-Schumer Amnesty bill, which he now says he doesn't agree with.... This ass, along with Kasick, and Yeb, belongs in the DemocRAT party!

The Gateway Pundit ^ | 11/12/2015 | Jim Hoft
Earlier this week Marco Rubio went on Hannity to discuss the current state of his campaign. Rubio was asked about the 'Gang of 8' Amnesty plan he supported immediately after joining the US Senate with Chuck Schumer and Dick Durbin. Rubio doubled down. Marco Rubio: Look I live in a state that was deeply impacted by immigration and I was trying to make a difference. I was trying to make the most conservative bill possible in a senate controlled by Democrats. This morning Gang of Ocho member Marco Rubio told America's Newsroom that he will not support mass deportation of...

Marco-Rubio+Clown.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
"By the early '50s, tens of thousands of U.S. service members were coming home to a postwar recession. According to an essay published by the congressional Office of the Historian, President Truman ordered an inquiry that eventually placed much of the blame for the country's social ills at the time on illegal immigration.

One memorable line from the report stated: "The magnitude ... has reached entirely new levels in the past seven years. ... In its newly achieved proportions, it is virtually an invasion."

When Eisenhower took over, his immigration commissioner unveiled "Operation Wetback," a short-lived, military-style operation that the government estimated to have rounded up more than 1 million people."
It Came Up In The Debate: Here Are 3 Things To Know About 'Operation Wetback'

My how the times don't change...

Vigilante is a subversive pretend-far right but real-statist progressive whiner.

Rubio is right: the American people will not allow any mass deportations.

Like so (and these are not liberals, it's run by this guy: Douglas Holtz-Eakin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia):

"Fully Enforcing Current Immigration Law is Costly
Many policy proposals call for full enforcement of current immigration law, additional ICE and Border Patrol officers, additional detention of undocumented immigrants, and completion of the border fence in the southwestern U.S. These actions are expensive and economically damaging. The cost to remove the entire undocumented immigrant population in the U.S. and prevent future unlawful immigration over the next 20 years is $400-600 billion. This cost includes the amounts to apprehend, detain, legally process, and transport the immigrants, plus the ongoing price to keep additional undocumented immigrants out of the U.S.

This cost does not factor in the capital expenditures needed to increase our enforcement presence, including finishing the border fence, drastically increasing the number of ICE and Border Patrol officers, building additional detention facilities, and addressing the years-long immigration court backlog.

Much worse than the huge fiscal cost is the tremendous hit to the economy. Undocumented immigrants are in the U.S. to work. Removing the entire undocumented population would shrink the labor force by 6.4 percent and reduce GDP by approximately 6 percent. In 20 years, the U.S. would lose 11 million workers. Real GDP would decline by $1.6 trillion."
A Costly Immigration Policy | Insights

They should be deported, as they came here illegally. Period.

Having said that, it will never happen no matter how much blather the pols put forth.

Let them stay, fine their asses, back of the line, legal status only so they can never vote. That's the consequence for coming here illegally. Get rid of the anchor baby crap too.

Seems he also lied about the Rubio-Schumer Amnesty bill, which he now says he doesn't agree with.... This ass, along with Kasick, and Yeb, belongs in the DemocRAT party!

The Gateway Pundit ^ | 11/12/2015 | Jim Hoft
Earlier this week Marco Rubio went on Hannity to discuss the current state of his campaign. Rubio was asked about the 'Gang of 8' Amnesty plan he supported immediately after joining the US Senate with Chuck Schumer and Dick Durbin. Rubio doubled down. Marco Rubio: Look I live in a state that was deeply impacted by immigration and I was trying to make a difference. I was trying to make the most conservative bill possible in a senate controlled by Democrats. This morning Gang of Ocho member Marco Rubio told America's Newsroom that he will not support mass deportation of...

Marco-Rubio+Clown.jpg
I love it! He's one of the only ones I'm afraid of because of his pro hispanic positions. If he's the nominee, he could win. So I'm hoping he doesn't get the nominee. But I fear he will because the GOP aren't afraid you won't vote for him because you'll vote for anyone running against Hillary.

Mass deportation isn't an option. He knows it, we know it. Only the racist GOP'ers don't.

They should be deported, as they came here illegally. Period.

Having said that, it will never happen no matter how much blather the pols put forth.

Let them stay, fine their asses, back of the line, legal status only so they can never vote. That's the consequence for coming here illegally. Get rid of the anchor baby crap too.
You're going to be rather busy eh, amending the Constitution...

Vigilante is a subversive pretend-far right but real-statist progressive whiner.

Rubio is right: the American people will not allow any mass deportations.

JakeAss the Manchurian Republican.... Everyone knows it, you just doesn't have the common sense to acknowledge it!

No one will. It'd be political suicide. The visual of buses and deportation camps? No one's that retarded.
^^^^ that, although there are some real dummies out there.
fUCeqj_web.jpg

Yes troll, you are!
I wonder, are you going to deport lots of American citizens again like in Operation Wetback?
Yes, we are calling it "We're DROWNING in Wetbacks!"
11/320 = 3.4%. Not even close to drowning.

Forum List

Back