GAO Opens Investigation Into Planned Parenthood's Use Of Taxpayer Money...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Time to get Government out of the Baby-Killing Business. No more Tax Dollars for groups like Planned Parenthood.

The non-partisan Government Accountability Office confirmed Thursday it is launching an investigation into how the country’s largest abortion provider spent millions of taxpayer dollars.

Planned Parenthood received more than a half billion dollars in federal funding last year. The GAO’s investigation is in response to a request made by more than 50 members of Congress in February who asked for a detailed report on how money is being used by Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers across the country.

Specifically, lawmakers want to know what procedures and services they provided and the number of people who were served and how much it cost.

The GAO’s investigation comes on the heels of a settlement involving a Texas affiliate of the organization, which paid $4.3 million in July to settle allegations of fraud in billing to a health program for the poor. The settlement was $3 million more than what had been announced earlier by the Texas Attorney General.

However, when finalizing the settlement, which included state and federal recovery money, Planned Parenthood strongly refuted claims it has frequently over-billed the system.

Casey Mattox, a lawyer for Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative organization that has filed lawsuits against Planned Parenthood and is providing free legal assistance to former workers-turned-whistleblowers at Planned Parenthood, told Fox News that the group is surprised at how little media attention the fraud story has received.

Mattox also said his organization has proof of falsified claims.

“What we’ve found is that there are at least $12.5 million worth of government waste abuse and potential fraud by Planned Parenthood affiliates,” he said.

Read more: GAO opens investigation into Planned Parenthood's use of taxpayer money | Fox News

How much money was PP given over the same period in which the $12.5 million in alleged fraud occurred? We cannot get an idea of the scope of the fraud without the context.

How much money was PP given over the same period in which the $12.5 million in alleged fraud occurred? We cannot get an idea of the scope of the fraud without the context.

Lets not give them any Tax Dollars at all. Millions of Americans don't approve of being forced to fund the mass-murdering of babies. You wanna murder your baby, than so be it. But don't demand others be forced to pay for it.

The good people at Alliance Defending Freedom have forwarded me the settlement agreement between Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast and the United States of America, the Texas Attorney General, and whistleblower Karen Reynolds, for charges that PPGC committed Medicaid fraud between 2003-2009. The settlement was signed by all parties on July 24 and 25.

As I wrote yesterday, PPGC has agreed to pay $4.3 million.

Planned Parenthood Abortion Business Has Engaged in $12.5 Million in Medicaid Fraud | LifeNews.com

The latter point means the government believes it can prove it found $2,144,186.67 million in overcharges by PPGC.

So PPGC’s $4.3 million settlement is for twice that amount. Reynold’s lawsuit alleged PPGC overbilled “several millions of dollars” over the course of six years.

Here's the settlement: Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast $4.3 Million Settlement Agreement with Government

The fraud in this case was from July 2003 to February 2009.

v79r7m.jpg

Last edited:
PP received half a billion dollars last year.

One year. If that is the average, it received $3 billion during the period in question.

$12.5 million works out to four tenths of one percent of that amount.

I saw a segment earlier this morning on Fox. The typical liberal blood lusting ghouls made excuses and demanded more funds for their blood sacrifice to continue. Under Barack Obama, funding for Planned Parenthood has increased 49%.. Surprise Surprise.. The Abortion President who has never met an unborn baby up thru birth that he didn't think it was legitimate to slaughter. What a guy.. what a political party!

Lets not give them any Tax Dollars at all. Millions of Americans don't approve of being forced to fund the mass-murdering of babies. You wanna murder your baby, than so be it. But don't demand others be forced to pay for it.

The tax money they are given is not to be used to fund abortions. That's in the law. So it is used for counseling, OB/GYN exams, free birth control, and so forth.

However, money is fungible. Consequently, we are funding abortions indirectly.

PP received half a billion dollars last year.

One year. If that is the average, it received $3 billion during the period in question.

$12.5 million works out to four tenths of one percent of that amount.

We'll see what the GAO concludes. I just hope the end-result is the defunding of groups like Planned Parenthood.

On schedule Barack Obama's personal butt crack cleaner, G5000 shows up with his propaganda talking points.

Also, this morning in the segment, the majority of the money goes to funding baby slaughter- not any other medical services for women.. Lastly, there are numerous outlets for women to have Paps, birth control, etc.. why are we giving the industry of child slaughter our tax dollars??

Barack Obama and his useless ghouls to include his propaganda minister here G5000 - demand dollars for baby slaughter... it's the simple truth.. thats why the funding to PP. Remember when Odumbo SWORE NO TAX DOLLARS for abortion during the Obamacare debate?? LIAR LIAR LIAR.. As usual.. LIES through this purple lips.

Okay. I see I am dealing with a couple of idiots.

I plainly said the money for PP is indirectly funding abortions.

I'm pro-life, dumbasses. But you go right ahead and masturbate each other.

Also, this morning in the segment, the majority of the money goes to funding baby slaughter- not any other medical services for women.. Lastly, there are numerous outlets for women to have Paps, birth control, etc.. why are we giving the industry of child slaughter our tax dollars??

It's obviously time to defund all groups like Planned Parenthood. It's time for Citizens to take responsibility for their own behavior. Stealing from hard-working Taxpayers so you can kill your baby, just isn't gonna cut it anymore. That time has to pass.

If this Presidents purple lips are moving, he's lying.. especially about the child slaughter industry.

all she can do is sling shit, she never has made a valid point, in the year I have been on here, its just shitslinging and she is ugly as sin

Forum List

Back