Garland appoints Robert Hur as special counsel to investigate discovery of Biden classified docs. Hur served as US Attorney during Trump Adminstration

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he was appointed by Trump as US Attorney. happy, Trumpsters? i included a picture of the fella so you'll become familiar with him lol

FmSqGzlWAAUY1iP

Last edited:
A heads up. Nora O'Donnell on CBS News just confirmed the White House had no idea in advance Garland was appointing a special council so they were caught off guard. This could be a good thing.

As we all know nothing speaks security like a locked garage.

Asked Thursday why documents were kept in his garage, presumably near his Corvette, Biden told reporters: "By the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage, so it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street."

"People know I take classified documents and classified material seriously," he added.

Asked Thursday why documents were kept in his garage, presumably near his Corvette, Biden told reporters: "By the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage, so it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street."
"People know I take classified documents and classified material seriously," he added.

And we all know Hunter had access to the garage.

Breaking!

A THIRD discovery now, a single document at his residence.

Watching FOX now, Turley is saying Garland has no urgency AND the timeline indicates these highly classified documents have been on the move for a while now as his “think” tank wasn’t opened until after Brandon illegally had these highly classified top secret documents that put our national security at risk.

This. This is where a serious investigation needs to be done to find out why all these Boomers have all these secret docs just laying around. Where is the control? Why do they get to have them in the first place?

Breaking!

A THIRD discovery now, a single document at his residence.

Watching FOX now, Turley is saying Garland has no urgency AND the timeline indicates these highly classified documents have been on the move for a while now as his “think” tank wasn’t opened until after Brandon illegally had these highly classified top secret documents that put our national security at risk.
You're getting in front of your skis.

We don't even know if any of the documents were more than just "confidential"

You're getting in front of your skis.

We don't even know if any of the documents were more than just "confidential"
Nora O'Donnell just confirmed they were marked Top-Secret.

Now Turley is saying this appointment confirms this is a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

he was appointed by Trump as US Attorney. happy, Trumpsters? i included a picture of the fella so you'll become familiar with him lol

FmSqGzlWAAUY1iP

This must really stick in your craw!

More good news for you, when announcing the appointment Special Prosecutor Merrick Garland said that documents had been found in THREE LOCATIONS.

Would you hire your attorney to help you move?

Forum List

Back