Garland 'Sicking' Criminal FBI Against Parents Opposing CRT & Un-Constitutional Mask Mandates

No, you just changed topic.

Disorderly conducts and threats are different. Surely you recognize that? Even with your addled brain?
Here is what you posted:

The local police haven’t made any arrests and charges. Shows they’re not doing anything

Show us where you stipulated it had to be for threats?

Keep running around with those goal posts, liar.

OH, because the people I know IRL who are upset about it are the ones who do it all the time.
Just because you hang out with your fellow racists that is in no way proof of your asinine claim.

Just because you hang out with your fellow racists that is in no way proof of your asinine claim.

Well, I don't hang out with them... but these are the folks I've grown up with all my life.... the kind of morons who wear MAGA hats, let the rich screw them and blame the darkies...

Same song, different verse.

It seems like you want to change the subject a lot, don't you?

You guys want to have it both ways on Lincoln, but the real problem is the Party of Lincoln has become the party of John Wilkes Booth.
how’d i change the subject?

it seems you want to rewrite history. The DNC is the party of Booth, the party of rebellion, the party that has always has had issues and wanted to destroy our republic

Here is what you posted:

The local police haven’t made any arrests and charges. Shows they’re not doing anything

Show us where you stipulated it had to be for threats?

Keep running around with those goal posts, liar.
Look at the thread topic, dope.

Look at the thread topic, dope.
This one?

Garland 'Sicking' Criminal FBI Against Parents Opposing CRT & Un-Constitutional Mask Mandates​

Ok, now tell us all WTF that has to do with your blatant lie about local police not making any arrests? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Well, I don't hang out with them... but these are the folks I've grown up with all my life.... the kind of morons who wear MAGA hats, let the rich screw them and blame the darkies...

Same song, different verse.
You don't hang out with them, but know what they say at home. Got it. :auiqs.jpg:

Uh, yeah, guy, your made up hysteria about CRT being taught in grade schools (It isn't) is racist. The real problem is that you have racist parents who toss around the N-word at home suddenly finding out their kids are being taught that the N-word is actually a bad thing to say.

Who knew.

There's disagreeing, and then there are actual threats of violence... and that's what we are talking about here.

Remember, people on your side think you should be armed like the Zombies are coming because you needs your guns to fight the gummit, so yeah, I can see why people would be legitimately concerned about you.
i made up nothing

Ok, now tell us all WTF that has to do with your blatant lie about local police not making any arrests?
Justice Department Addresses Violent Threats Against School Officials and Teachers

You don’t even understand the topic of a thread you’re posting in, moron.

Uh, yeah, guy, your made up hysteria about CRT being taught in grade schools (It isn't) is racist. The real problem is that you have racist parents who toss around the N-word at home suddenly finding out their kids are being taught that the N-word is actually a bad thing to say.

Who knew.

There's disagreeing, and then there are actual threats of violence... and that's what we are talking about here.

Remember, people on your side think you should be armed like the Zombies are coming because you needs your guns to fight the gummit, so yeah, I can see why people would be legitimately concerned about you.
i made nothing up.

i agree what the libs are teaching and attempting to teach isn’t really CrT, the propagandist in the leftist media’s claim it is, but really it’s just racial divisions they are attempting to teach

racial division., division i. general is what leftist tyrants always push.

that’s not what i am talking about or what the xiden admin is talking about
why should people be concerned about legal gun ownership?

Justice Department Addresses Violent Threats Against School Officials and Teachers

You don’t even understand the topic of a thread you’re posting in, moron.
Now you are running away from your last post about the thread title. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are flailing in a feeble attempt to run away from your lie about no arrests being done by local authorities.

And that link isn’t in the OP, Dumbass.

Republicans told me that. We aren't allowed to speak of racism of whites against blacks, as this may lead people to believe white people did bad things. We aren't allowed to speak of our founding fathers owning slaves, as we are supposed to worship them. We aren't supposed to talk about structural racism because that might hurt the feelings of white people.

People are trying to whitewash history because they're afraid to confront it. The backlash can sometimes be extreme.
not sure what republican told you that. can you quote one?

if not i’ll just just have to label your post fake news

Now you are running away from your last post about the thread title. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are flailing in a feeble attempt to run away from your lie about no arrests being done by local authorities.

And that link isn’t in the OP, Dumbass.
The link is what the tread is about.

You are obviously completely ignorant about it. Stop lecturing others until you educate yourself.

not sure what republican told you that. can you quote one?

if not i’ll just just have to label your post fake news

They wouldn’t allow a book about Ruby Bridges because the crowd that jeered at her was white and that would reflect poorly on them.

The link is what the tread is about.

You are obviously completely ignorant about it. Stop lecturing others until you educate yourself.
I’ll go with what’s in the OP to know what the thread is about, Dipshit.

Your lie is still a lie.

I’ll go with what’s in the OP to know what the thread is about, Dipshit.

Your lie is still a lie.
Seems like all you did was read the title and not the OP because the OP is about the DoJ memo I linked to.

The fact you didn’t understand that proves your complete ignorance.

You’re a moron.

Seems like all you did was read the title and not the OP because the OP is about the DoJ memo I linked to.

The fact you didn’t understand that proves your complete ignorance.

You’re a moron.
I’m well aware of what the thread is about.

Im also well aware of your tactic of trying to take people down a rabbit hole when your lies are exposed. This is another example.

you lied. I busted you in that lie. Deal with it, liar.

They wouldn’t allow a book about Ruby Bridges because the crowd that jeered at her was white and that would reflect poorly on them.
so you can’t provide a quote?

abs your link doesn’t at all support your conclusion.

try again…your fake news isn’t getting any better

I’m well aware of what the thread is about.

Im also well aware of your tactic of trying to take people down a rabbit hole when your lies are exposed. This is another example.

you lied. I busted you in that lie. Deal with it, liar.
Obviously not because when I posted the DoJ memo that set everyone off you acted like it wasn’t relevant.

You’re a loser.

so you can’t provide a quote?

abs your link doesn’t at all support your conclusion.

try again…your fake news isn’t getting any better
It supports it just fine. Can’t allow a history book about Ruby Bridges. It’s not nice to white people.

Forum List

Back