Garland 'Sicking' Criminal FBI Against Parents Opposing CRT & Un-Constitutional Mask Mandates

I channeled Thomas Jefferson.
He sent me, traitor!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TJ?
TJ's literally shamed at you speaking his name!
TJ says you're the idiots that caused them to limit the stupid to two years.

I'm guess the only thing you've ever "channeled" is Donald Trump's cheeto.

With parents all across the country going to school boards and speaking their minds with often heated exchanges over schools teaching controversial topics such as CRT or gender topics, the Left has resorted to trying to introduce the FBI into the mix to silence these parents.

The premise for doing this are supposed threats against school board member.

Is this the role of the FBI?

Opposition to the Left wing indoctrinating the nations children will not be tolerated.

What is going to happen here is all a school board member has to do in order to silence parents is to say that they feel threatened on some level

Then the FBI rolls in and rounds them up like on January 6th, arresting them as insurrectionists and ending their first amendment rights.

What is going to happen here is all a school board member has to do in order to silence parents is to say that they feel threatened on some level

Then the FBI rolls in and rounds them up like on January 6th, arresting them as insurrectionists and ending their first amendment rights.

The FBI has zero authority here. What they will do, if they follow the Garland letter, is attempt to bring in local police for a conference on what to do, and then the FBI will likely monitor people's social media and attempt some nexus with that to federal law if they see something posted they don't like.

Don't talk to the FBI!

This is an overreach of the biggest proportions. I imagine even some Democrats on the Hill are pissed off.

If someone used the U.S.Mail to send something then that is Postal Inspectors to deal with.

Of course, the FBI may try another Michigan where the majority of the people in the alleged plot to kidnap Gov. Whitmer were informants and FBI personnel.

This is Stalinism at work.

Remember when Øbama and the Democrats told us Merrick Garland was a moderate? Heh.

Last edited:

With parents all across the country going to school boards and speaking their minds with often heated exchanges over schools teaching controversial topics such as CRT or gender topics, the Left has resorted to trying to introduce the FBI into the mix to silence these parents.

Opposition to the Left wing indoctrinating the nations children will not be tolerated.

He saw what you guys did on 1/6. He doesn't want similar attacks across the nation.

You're once again confusing Democrats with the left; this is like confusing the rapist with the victim of rape.

But I assume you don't support threats against school board members, odious as such members may be & often are?

Why does the DOJ need to be involved in something that local law enforcement can handle? If somone makes a threat against you or shows up at your home harassing you you call the local police department not the FBI.

We sure missed a bullet when that POS didn't end up on the SC.

~~~~~~

"Attorney General Merrick Garland’s daughter is Rebecca Garland. In 2018 Rebecca Garland married Xan Tanner [LINK]. Mr. Xan Tanner is the current co-founder of a controversial education service company called Panorama Education. [LINK and LINK] Panorama Education is the “social learning” resource material provider to school districts and teachers that teach Critical Race Theory."

He saw what you guys did on 1/6. He doesn't want similar attacks across the nation.
I'll admit that having people walk through the Capitol with flags probably has you terrified....

Would it have helped if they had held a "peaceful protest", where they looted and burned the Capitol (Democrat style)?????

Im thankful my children are grown. They would not intimidate me.

Fortunately we live in an area of the country that doesn't teach CRT and political nonsense. Parents, you better GET AND STAY involved in your children education. Do not be intimidated.

I'll admit that having people walk through the Capitol with flags probably has you terrified....

Would it have helped if they had held a "peaceful protest", where they looted and burned the Capitol (Democrat style)?????
Rioting and Stopping the peaceful transfer of power should concern us all. But then again; I'm much smarter than you so I would imagine the dumb among us don't recognize such a threat.

Rioting and Stopping the peaceful transfer of power should concern us all. But then again; I'm much smarter than you so I would imagine the dumb among us don't recognize such a threat.
just as intimidation through the FBI and DOJ to stop parents from being involved in their children education should concern us all.

Forum List

Back