Gary Johnson wins Libertarian Party nomination

Johnson was the worst choice
Yes they could have picked a drug addict psychotic murderer who had to flee his expat country.
Ted Cruz?
That should have been the GOP choice. But the Party fucked up badly and ended up with Donald. The only good thing about Donald is that he has more integrity than Hillary.

Does he? They both think everyone is stupid and they both lie like shit. He kept lying to Hannity about what he says in his speeches while Hannity was showing clips of what he said
And despite that (which is all true btw) he STILL has more integrity than Hillary!

Based on what?

Yes they could have picked a drug addict psychotic murderer who had to flee his expat country.
Yeah, but only a someone with the IQ of a fishbowl could support Gary Johnson, am I right?

Gary Johnson is a loser. Only those with an IQ of a fishbowl would want to vote for him.
Do you hear that sucking sound? That's Gary taking votes from the Donald. This is just a power move from the libertarian wing. Similar to what Bernie's doing.
Couldn't care less.

To your point to him, I agree. What I don't like about that is they keep nominating non-libertarians to do it. This will be the third election in a row I'd have voted for them if they'd nominated a libertarian. That follows three elections in a row I did voted them because they did nominate a libertarian. There's a clear correlation there ...
You vote for losers.

You vote for Democrats in sheep's clothing

Ted Cruz?
That should have been the GOP choice. But the Party fucked up badly and ended up with Donald. The only good thing about Donald is that he has more integrity than Hillary.

Does he? They both think everyone is stupid and they both lie like shit. He kept lying to Hannity about what he says in his speeches while Hannity was showing clips of what he said
And despite that (which is all true btw) he STILL has more integrity than Hillary!

Based on what?
History. Im not saying Donald has integrity. He doesnt. But he still has more than she does.

Yeah, but only a someone with the IQ of a fishbowl could support Gary Johnson, am I right?
Do you hear that sucking sound? That's Gary taking votes from the Donald. This is just a power move from the libertarian wing. Similar to what Bernie's doing.
Couldn't care less.

To your point to him, I agree. What I don't like about that is they keep nominating non-libertarians to do it. This will be the third election in a row I'd have voted for them if they'd nominated a libertarian. That follows three elections in a row I did voted them because they did nominate a libertarian. There's a clear correlation there ...
You vote for losers.

At least you admit you vote for losers. You are more interested in feeling good about yourself than in actually helping this country.

Ted Cruz?

Based on what?
History. Im not saying Donald has integrity. He doesnt. But he still has more than she does.

That he's saying what you want to hear isn't really a standard for more integrity

Couldn't care less.

You vote for losers.

At least you admit you vote for losers. You are more interested in feeling good about yourself than in actually helping this country.

And you're "helping this country" by voting for Democrats with an R by their name? Explain how that works

I started looking into this Libertarian party this past week. I watched the last hour or two of the convention yesterday on C-SPAN.
It took a relatively small room full of 900 Libertarian political activists several minutes to decide to get one of their own off the stage when he decided to do a strip tease. I don't blame Libertarians for the guy--there's one in every crowd, right-- but they apparently felt he was just doing his thing; can't stop his freedom of expression. Freedom for loons is a little too much for me.

Couldn't care less.

You vote for losers.

Primaries are the time to convince us the libertarian way is the way to go. You were unable. This time you got trumped last time you got teabaggers. Clearly America says no thanks

I'm still not sure what a Libertarian is.
Fiscal conservative/social liberal.
Sounds like trump

Out of curiosity, is that just snark, or do you really think Trump is libertarian-like?
Of course he's fiscally conservative and he's on tape admitting he respects a woman's right to choose.

Wow... I don't even know where to begin. So I guess I won't. I'm pretty sure you've read anything I could add. But you're about 180 degrees off the mark.

Couldn't care less.

You vote for losers.

And you're "helping this country" by voting for Democrats with an R by their name? Explain how that works

Kind of an ironic post for somebody that claims not to have an R by his name..... :eusa_whistle:

You vote for losers.

Kind of an ironic post for somebody that claims not to have an R by his name..... :eusa_whistle:

You didn't read the discussion, that makes no sense

Based on what?

That he's saying what you want to hear isn't really a standard for more integrity
He's not saying what I want to hear. You've made that up completely.
Has he been accused of selling his office for influence? No. Taking bribes? No. Setting up private servers and circumventing law? No. Stonewalling investigations? No.

Couldn't care less.

You vote for losers.

They arent democrats with an R. They are Republicans. While I differ with many policies they can make incremental differences. With your approach there are no differences.

Forum List

Back