Gas prices at 3 year high .......THANKS TRUMP!

According to Liberals the President isn't responsible for the price of gas, unless a Republican is in office.

cause as we all learned from the cons during the Obama years , the prez is to blame for gas prices ! Am I right ?

Gas prices are near a three-year high. Here's how to save at the pump

Oh....you ain't seen nothing yet. Inflation is just around the corner.

When will this inflation take off. We can all thank W and O when it does. The two worst.

Yup....trump gives a tax cut 80% to the rich....ballooning the deficit.....talks tariffs inflating prices....and oversees the largest jump in oil prices in years....and you will blame Obama and Bush2....you are you like are very sick.

Voters will know who is causing the inflation....

Trumpgas is too expensive
I paid $2.79 yesterday

I miss the $1.85 Obamagas

The law must be working really well then, huh?
Not well enough, since we don't put much money into it. Solyndra would have survived, if not for the chinese more heavily subsidizing their solar industry. The same goes for solar companies all over the globe.

Cackle all you want... you clearly didn't know these simple facts of the matter, so you are kind of embarrassing yourself.

futhermore, it's not just about subsidizing production, but also purchases. The is a federal credit, and several States have credits as well.
So in your utopia communism is the answer.....got it. Now I know who I'm dealing with. Let's see....20+ trillion in debt and counting. Yes, let's subsidize.
Again, I'm laughing at you.

Maybe if Obama hadn't actually admitted that his policies were actually designed to cause energy costs to "necessarily sky-rocket"...we probably wouldn't have jumped on him about it.
This is, of course, a complete misrepresentation and really a goofy reason to be goofy.. Obama was simply stating an economic fact about cap-and-trade, specifically. Only a liar or a rube would associate any of that with gasoline prices.
If not energy then what do you think gasoline is?
It's well known that Obama used taxes and regulations to raise the costs of cigarettes and liquor.
It's also well known that his policies were designed to jack up the price of energy in general with his war on fossil fuels.
What do you think happens when you do everything you can to discourage energy production?
You're not getting this. Obama's statement was very specific to cap and trade. You discredit yourself to misrepresent the comments.

I would rather pay more then have oil companies go out of business like under bath house.
"Well then, you can pay extra for yours and for mine!"

Signed,

Troll fools like mikex
After bath house nearly destroyed the oil business, that all you got?
Well, if you say that, we can all be sure that Obama never came close to destroying the oil business. You are literally always wrong. Is there ANY topic you know ANYTHING about?

I would rather pay more then have oil companies go out of business like under bath house.

Signed,

Troll fools like mikex
Well, if you say that, we can all be sure that Obama never came close to destroying the oil business. You are literally always wrong. Is there ANY topic you know ANYTHING about?
I know all about Obamas attacks on this country. Go ahead, play your games.

Signed,

Troll fools like mikex
I know all about Obamas attacks on this country. Go ahead, play your games.
Well, then we can be pretty sure there were no Obama attacks on the country.

Maybe if Obama hadn't actually admitted that his policies were actually designed to cause energy costs to "necessarily sky-rocket"...we probably wouldn't have jumped on him about it.

Obama drilled like crazy - gas prices kept coming down ... Catch up

The irony is that President Obama - who is not viewed as a friend of the oil and gas industry - has presided over rising oil production in each of the seven years he has been in office. (On a separate note, expect that streak to be broken in 2016). From that low point in 2008, U.S. oil production has grown each year to reach 9.4 million bpd in 2015 -- a gain of 88% during Obama's presidency. This is in fact the largest domestic oil production increase during any presidency in U.S. history.​

The Irony Of President Obama's Oil Legacy

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg

Forum List

Back