Gas prices at 3 year high .......THANKS TRUMP!

You mean obammy right? He’s got credit for everything else, he gets that as well. Sucks eh?

I didn't blame Obama for high gas prices, but I blamed him for not doing anything to lower them.
Totally different!
So him admitting he wanted us to pay more is different? How so?
I don't think you're following.
Okay you blame Trump for higher gas prices, but give Obama credit for them going down, when it was the private sector that made it possible. What am I'm missing?
It’s obammy’s

Gas is up but at least we have jobs to pay for it....it will level out when people see the increased production from Saudi Arabia....

Gas prices were around $3.55 in 2011. Who do we blame for that?
You blamed Obama, if course. FFS, did you even read the OP?
So what's the point? Barry Hussein was in office for two years when gas prices approached $4.00 per gal.. President Trump has about a year and a half and gas prices aren't near as high as they were in Hussein's first term. Hooray for Trump?

Gas prices were around $3.55 in 2011. Who do we blame for that?
You blamed Obama, if course. FFS, did you even read the OP?
So what's the point? Barry Hussein was in office for two years when gas prices approached $4.00 per gal.. President Trump has about a year and a half and gas prices aren't near as high as they were in Hussein's first term. Hooray for Trump?
The point is mocking trump supporters,I believe.

26785EEC-E14E-4C7B-8178-12A6494E100C.jpeg
Piss on gas I have horses.

Since gas is going back down, I guess the op is going to give Trump credit?
Do you always get excited over two cents?
was $2.59, now it's $2.35 and still dropping.
Not here my dear.
Sucks for you, lol. Anyway there is only a couple things a president can do to adjust pricing. president Obama didn't want lower gas prices. That's what I blamed him for high prices for a part of his presidency.
The gods that control the extraction of oil and the refineries set the prices not, the president..Carry on...

Since gas is going back down, I guess the op is going to give Trump credit?
Not here my dear.
Sucks for you, lol. Anyway there is only a couple things a president can do to adjust pricing. president Obama didn't want lower gas prices. That's what I blamed him for high prices for a part of his presidency.
The gods that control the extraction of oil and the refineries set the prices not, the president..Carry on...
When Bush said he would look into drilling in Alaska, prices dropped over night. Carry on rookie.

Not here my dear.
When Bush said he would look into drilling in Alaska, prices dropped over night. Carry on rookie.
Yet no drilling.

Not here my dear.
Yet no drilling.
Yep, but we got below $2.00 a gallon gas.

If people drove reasonably sized vehicles, prices would be more reasonable.

cause as we all learned from the cons during the Obama years , the prez is to blame for gas prices ! Am I right ?

Gas prices are near a three-year high. Here's how to save at the pump

You are such a moron.

The POTUS has absolutely nothing to do with gas prices. Neither Trump nor Obama have a damned thing to do with higher or lower gas prices.

What a dumbass.

Not true . Prez can effect prices . For example, putting sanctions on Iran or starting trade wars.

By the way I agree with you . Just pointing out how they did it to obama . I’m sure you were just as outraged then.

cause as we all learned from the cons during the Obama years , the prez is to blame for gas prices ! Am I right ?

Gas prices are near a three-year high. Here's how to save at the pump

You are such a moron.

The POTUS has absolutely nothing to do with gas prices. Neither Trump nor Obama have a damned thing to do with higher or lower gas prices.

What a dumbass.

Not true . Prez can effect prices . For example, putting sanctions on Iran or starting trade wars.

By the way I agree with you . Just pointing out how they did it to obama . I’m sure you were just as outraged then.

No. I knew the POTUS has nothing to do with gas prices. Doesn't matter who is in the WH.

Speculators however, do affect gas prices.

Forum List

Back