Gas Spending.

I have a Jeep Wrangler.
Love it, but onto the subject.

I have a 4 day workweek, and I just filled up EXACTLY one week later.

Result: $62.
That is per week.

Job is 68 miles Round-trip.

4 + weeks per month, means I spend about (62 x 4.2) = $260 per month

Let's round that up to $400. (From $260) Generous.
So I spend $400 per Month on Gas.

Thoughts?
Others?
Your Spending?

Thank Biden. Gas prices have doubled on his watch.

No they havent

You dont know much about history if you think horses were cleaner than cars
We gave up mass transit, walkability, beauty and our health for this:

1696944386839.jpeg

1696944517328.jpeg

No, you gave up horse poop and flies all over the streets and dead horses left where they fell
This isn’t about horses.

It’s about the destruction of community because we design cities around cars and not people.

Its also about the disease that horse poop and flies spread
Never mind. You’re not really capable of thinking outside of your comfort zone.

You have no idea what you’ve lost.

Move to Seattle? Buy a small used high gas mileage car for the week and enjoy the Jeep (that gets at best 24 mpg a 55 mph, less if faster, much less if stop&go city same as my jeep) on the other 3 days of the week?
Never would I choose to live in Seattle! High gas prices, high cost of living, inflation, high crime, high drug usage rate. Nope, never.

Libs want you to trade your car for a bicycle
Yeah. I read something funny a while back. Bill Gates donates 10 million dollars a year to reduce his carbon footprint because he doesn't want to reduce his carbon footprint. He'd rather just pay the money. But, you and I should get rid of our cars and ride bikes. I doubt Bill Gates even owns a bike.

OPEC+. Thanks POStrump.

I live 50 miles from Seattle, It's beautiful and I love it.
I lived there for several years, I was there a month ago, and would never go back to live.

You should move downtown and really experience Seattle.

Better to go to a local grocery store several times a week, that way your produce is fresh and you reduce food waste.
But be sure to walk or pull a little red wagon, right?

We cant be driving a hated ICE or your gonna be pissed

But be sure to walk or pull a little red wagon, right?

We cant be driving a hated ICE or your gonna be pissed
Nah. Just enjoying fresh unprocessed foods and the health benefits that accrue from not eating garbage and sitting in a vehicle all day.

But enjoy your loneliness, isolation and terrible health.

Never would I choose to live in Seattle! High gas prices, high cost of living, inflation, high crime, high drug usage rate. Nope, never.
Me neither, Plus they have homeless they have given their parks over too, that shit in the streets, you can't walk barefoot in their public parks due to used needlel laying around, and they due not recognize my weapons carry permit from the State of Tennessee, signed off on by the US Department of Homeland Defense.

Nah. Just enjoying fresh unprocessed foods and the health benefits that accrue from not eating garbage and sitting in a vehicle all day.

But enjoy your loneliness, isolation and terrible health.
Start a garden

Thanks to global warming you will have longer growing seasons

Forum List

Back