Gas went up 32 cents from the time I went to work to getting off work today. FJB

Gas is currently $3.49 where I am in east TN. It hasn't been this high here since the fall of 2008 when it did get as high as $4.99 for a day or two. Thankfully by Christmas of that year it was down to less than $1.50.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sometimes I do. Depends on how much fun I'm having.

Mainly just because I don't give a darn.

Cars are meant to be driven. Pay to play. If you can't, then ride the bus.
Well, not ''you'' per se. I'm generally speaking here.
I set 1300 pound concrete poles today.........Guess that is play .......lol

My point is spot on........... Brandon is Big Oil's bitch and I work for Big oil. Contractor though.

I bought gas today going to work early this morning at $3.29. On the way home that same gas station was at $3.61.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say. FUCK JOE BIDEN.

Just wait. Joe's war with Russia is going to drive fuel costs up a LOT higher. You haven't seen anything yet just how much this clueless fucker in the WH will boggle things. He has already made all of us targets by Russia for retaliation endangering all Americans.

Stolen elections have dreadful consequences.

Never underestimate how badly the corrupted criminal democrat party and their far left trained rats can go to screw things up.

Just wait. Joe's war with Russia is going to drive fuel costs up a LOT higher. You haven't seen anything yet just how much this clueless fucker in the WH will boggle things. He has already made all of us targets by Russia for retaliation.

Never underestimate how badly the corrupted criminal democrat party and their far left trained rats can go to screw things up.
I know . That's why I'm flipping the Sum biotch off early................Higher prices help his buddy Putin.......China will buy it up.

I set 1300 pound concrete poles today.........Guess that is play .......lol

My point is spot on........... Brandon is Big Oil's bitch and I work for Big oil. Contractor though.

I wasn't even arguing your point, eagle.

I was just stating my own view on the cost of driving as it relates to me personally.

My days of being a lug are in the rear view. The only work I do now happens two rooms over on a computer. I MAY have to go onto a job site once in a while. But even that is a pleasure, since I'd drive a personal vehicle anyway.

Think my last long cruise was a project for Lockheed, up in the PA sticks.

I bought gas today going to work early this morning at $3.29. On the way home that same gas station was at $3.61.

No link as I saw it with my own eyes in Lower Mississippi today.
How about this, Spokane Valley, WA diesel--$4.09. Fifteen miles east in Post Falls, ID diesel--$3.45. Sixty-four cents difference blue state vs. red state. Democrats never met a tax that they didn't love.

Just wait. Joe's war with Russia is going to drive fuel costs up a LOT higher. You haven't seen anything yet just how much this clueless fucker in the WH will boggle things. He has already made all of us targets by Russia for retaliation endangering all Americans.

And the vegetable's answer is to further deplete strategic oil reserves worldwide to "ease the pain at the pump." How about this Joe? Drill domestically.

No link as I saw it with my own eyes in Lower Mississippi today.
But, it didn't happen if you don't supply a link.

BTW, my Biden gas cost $3.89 where I live

Forum List

Back