Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

The last line in your idiotic signature is:
I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry

Even us "dupes" realize that a signature line isn't going to chase anyone away. So, smart as YOU are, I have to assume that you mean you are leaving

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

Here, let those of us that actually understand economics explain it to ya, hun.

It's because of the private sector, NOT OBAMA. Starting with fracking. I'd explain it all in detail but I know it would go over your head.

Want some cheese with your whine?

I'm not surprised my posts talks about serious aspects of the topic and your reply is about whine and cheese. LOL

We all know you have no idea what you're talking about and thanks for doubling down.

Fracking has caused the drop in prices DESPITE Obama's resistance to it.
Regulation and safety measures are not opposition. And don't forget all the alternative energy measures that have lowered demand. NEVER mentioned on the Pub Propaganda Machine= unknown among the dupes.
How much have taxpayers spent on alternative energy?

Not nearly enough.

FACT: The bulk of Obama's policies, regulations, and decisions have served to push energy prices higher.

FACT: Gas is under $3 a gallon. Thanks Mr. Obama.
Did you thank President Bush when gasoline went from $4.11 to $1.70 in a 5 month period? But you do thank a Liberal President who had doubled gas prices when the price falls back a bit.
OK then.

Why did he let it get to $4.11?
iggles,

You ARE all over the place on this, aren't you? For shits and giggles, check when gas prices reached $4.11 and then try to remember what was going on in the world about that time.

Hint: Gas prices did not go up because he blocked pipeline construction, raised taxes on energy producers or withheld drilling permits.

Sure, I'll play along...

Since gas is lower now than it was under Bush (below 3 a gallon and at $4.11 under Bush), apparently Obama's policies are better???

Perhaps you should read through the thread...just a thought.

OK City
gas-price-jpg.jpg

Thanks Mr. President
yawn... mind telling me what the president did to lower gas prices?

ABSOLUTELY ZILCH outside of not going into Iraq again (in a big way) which would cause the standard 10 to 20 cent price rise. Clearly his strategy was to get us out of the ME and he did...and the result is that petro is cheaper. Beyond that, he has zero control

The thread was satire to start with and was started to run counter to the incessant bitching from right wing posters about how he is responsible for the rise in petro but is NEVER responsible for any price drop. Not to complain but this is something like the fourth time I've posted this...

But now it's become sort of fun to watch EconChick start a new thread every time someone posts on this one--she started something like 3 threads in response to this one and I think we who have been watching (regardless of political affiliation) have been fascinated by the sad display.
Oh... fyi satirical posts... become less satirical when you repeat them again and again and again.... It becomes more like taunting and advertising.

The one thing the last couple POTUS's did do to cause a rise in cost of fuel was this ethanol crap.

I am taunting...my unworthy opponent creates threads to combat a joke...how can you do anything except point at her and laugh?
ugh2.jpg

OK City
gas-price-jpg.jpg

Thanks Mr. President

ABSOLUTELY ZILCH outside of not going into Iraq again (in a big way) which would cause the standard 10 to 20 cent price rise. Clearly his strategy was to get us out of the ME and he did...and the result is that petro is cheaper. Beyond that, he has zero control

The thread was satire to start with and was started to run counter to the incessant bitching from right wing posters about how he is responsible for the rise in petro but is NEVER responsible for any price drop. Not to complain but this is something like the fourth time I've posted this...

But now it's become sort of fun to watch EconChick start a new thread every time someone posts on this one--she started something like 3 threads in response to this one and I think we who have been watching (regardless of political affiliation) have been fascinated by the sad display.
Oh... fyi satirical posts... become less satirical when you repeat them again and again and again.... It becomes more like taunting and advertising.

The one thing the last couple POTUS's did do to cause a rise in cost of fuel was this ethanol crap.

I am taunting...my unworthy opponent creates threads to combat a joke...how can you do anything except point at her and laugh?
You could try the truth.

OK City
gas-price-jpg.jpg

Thanks Mr. President

You could try the truth.

Gas is under 3 a gallon. Fact.
When the POG rises, conservatives blame Obama. Fact.
When the POG drops, conservatives change the subject. Fact.
Obama has very little control over a rise or fall. Fact.
I started this thread to highlight that. Fact.
I was upfront on page one about the POTUS having little control. Fact.
My unworthy opponent has gone batshit crazy starting multiple threads to counter this satirical thread. Fact.
The only ones not laughing at her are the ones who have either not paid attention or are overcome with pity for her. Fact.

I'll take your advice under advisement but I've been pretty factual and upfront. Compared to the Party of birthers ...it's pretty rich that the right wing loons are bent out of shape by factual reporting all of the sudden.

I chalk it up to their loss of political clout and loosening grip on power. Anger and outrage over minutia are pretty much all that's left.

You could try the truth.

Gas is under 3 a gallon. Fact. And 3 is better than 4, everyone is happy with that.
When the POG rises, some conservatives blame Obama. Fact. And when Obama has done things that raise the price, like force us to use ethanol, and increase taxes, they are correct.
When the POG drops, some conservatives change the subject. Fact. Yes, the things Obama has done that raise the price of gas, like force us to use ethanol, and increase taxes, are less obvious when the price is coming down.

Obama has very little control over a rise or fall. Fact. Define very, I'd guess he controls between about 40-60% of the price based on taxes (sales and profit), forcing us to use ethanol, and other regulations.

I started this thread to highlight that. Fact. Well then maybe you could address how much he can or can't control. Such as why he's forcing us to use Ethanol.

I was upfront on page one about the POTUS having little control. Fact. Define little 40-60%?

My unworthy opponent has gone batshit crazy starting multiple threads to counter this satirical thread. Fact. ODS (obama derangement syndrome, is not unlike BDS bush derangement syndrome.)

The only ones not laughing at her are the ones who have either not paid attention or are overcome with pity for her. Fact. And there are some laughing at... both parties :)

I'll take your advice under advisement but I've been pretty factual and upfront. Compared to the Party of birthers ...it's pretty rich that the right wing loons are bent out of shape by factual reporting all of the sudden. Well, to be fair even his family said he was born in Kenya.

I chalk it up to their loss of political clout and loosening grip on power. Anger and outrage over minutia are pretty much all that's left. We also have the guns we're clinging too :)

Comments and Corrections In blue...

You could try the truth.

Gas is under 3 a gallon. Fact. And 3 is better than 4, everyone is happy with that. Yet some seem really unhappy, make allegations to the contrary, and wonder what planet it is that has $3.00 gasoline. Are you advising these people "You could try telling the truth?" As well?

My unworthy opponent has gone batshit crazy starting multiple threads to counter this satirical thread. Fact. ODS (obama derangement syndrome, is not unlike BDS bush derangement syndrome.) Some in this conversation lie to themselves.

The only ones not laughing at her are the ones who have either not paid attention or are overcome with pity for her. Fact. And there are some laughing at... both parties :) Yet you're only here and not willing to say the same to those you align with politically. Very telling.

I'll take your advice under advisement but I've been pretty factual and upfront. Compared to the Party of birthers ...it's pretty rich that the right wing loons are bent out of shape by factual reporting all of the sudden. Well, to be fair even his family said he was born in Kenya. Source please.

I chalk it up to their loss of political clout and loosening grip on power. Anger and outrage over minutia are pretty much all that's left. We also have the guns we're clinging too :) The sad thing is that you think they'll be worth anything in the long run. Poor Brownie.

Comments and Corrections In blue...

Comments and corrections in red.

Here, let those of us that actually understand economics explain it to ya, hun.

It's because of the private sector, NOT OBAMA. Starting with fracking. I'd explain it all in detail but I know it would go over your head.

I'm not surprised my posts talks about serious aspects of the topic and your reply is about whine and cheese. LOL

We all know you have no idea what you're talking about and thanks for doubling down.

Regulation and safety measures are not opposition. And don't forget all the alternative energy measures that have lowered demand. NEVER mentioned on the Pub Propaganda Machine= unknown among the dupes.

Not nearly enough.
There it is. Working people are funding cronyism and you want more.

Not nearly enough.

The share holders of multi national energy corporations sure are lucky to have the support of ordinary folks like yourself.

Not nearly enough.

The share holders of multi national energy corporations sure are lucky to have the support of ordinary folks like yourself.
Winos at the library are sure lucky to have you hiding the Thunderbird in your coat.

Not nearly enough.

Winos at the library are sure lucky to have you hiding the Thunderbird in your coat.

Looks like I lost another bet.......you really are this stupid.

Most of my friends out here are racist hater dupes, talking about n*****s....and I'm VERY worried about your dumbass fos brainwashed Pub dupe opinion...lol. bless you. See sig last line.

That's what you get for hanging around with democrats..

Of course, living in the gutter like you do, drinking MadDog and Thunderbird for breakfast, you're not going to interact with the best class of people....

Not nearly enough.

Looks like I lost another bet.......you really are this stupid.
Oh no, please don't call me stupid. You're scaring the children.

Forum List

Back