Gates is no dummy, praises Trump's vision....

In Canada we are having a large gathering. The RCMP and their friends at the OPP, a number of business leaders and their political friends, all working together they are making a massive feast: turkey, steak, croutons mashed potatoes, home made gravy, garlic bread, corn on the cob, stuffing, sauteed mushrooms, salad with home made dressing made from scratch, a few bottles of wine, the works!

We are calling it "lunch" and it is being prepared so that America can eat it...

Just as sure as the Sun rises in the East
Trump will blow the opportunity

and

Why KG is misinforming people on what Bill Gates actually said about Trump would be disturbing if anyone outside of these forums took her seriously

and yet you don't actually describe it, lol.

That's because you're a liar.

Christmas every single day since the election.

I think I like this gift the best!

" [Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."

Yup. Gates gets it. The man is nothing if not astute.

Bill Gates says Trump has the opportunity to be like JFK

I love the way you idiots create your headline titles to suit your bias, and avoid the substance or wording of the actual link. I read and listened to Gates and he said Trump has the opportunity to do some good things. That's not praise. Do you need a dictionary?

hahahhaaaaa

Ironic Post of the Day.

6be2b73865d3ad145c5ae65bf03d0fc3.jpg

hahahhaaaaa

Ironic Post of the Day.

6be2b73865d3ad145c5ae65bf03d0fc3.jpg
Amusing that one cannot see all of the cups are in one area. An area that is set aside for disposing of cups by people running in a marathon. The clean up crew has been photoshopped out.

What a narrow mind some people posses

" [Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."

That he is. He turned his little garage computer company into multi billion dollar Microsoft. Not to shabby.

He and Steve Jobs had vision and he recognizes vision in Trump.

No he doesn't...

He recognizes a ego who needs it massaged... Gates is saying shit to stroke Trump's ego... Trump loves that, He thought Putin was great too when he called him bright, he was actually more calling him a clown...

nola knows academics 'that don't know much' yet confesses she does not like academics who sit around discussing all that they know?

That he is. He turned his little garage computer company into multi billion dollar Microsoft. Not to shabby.

He and Steve Jobs had vision and he recognizes vision in Trump.

No he doesn't...

He recognizes a ego who needs it massaged... Gates is saying shit to stroke Trump's ego... Trump loves that, He thought Putin was great too when he called him bright, he was actually more calling him a clown...

LMAO You think Gates gives a shit about Trump's ego? If you do then you are the idiot we all think you are.

The Gates seen on today's Squawk Box was very diplomatic in language, tip toeing around condemnation and approbation.

Gee, a cabinet not infested with policy wonks and classroom theoreticians, scary!

lol, a cabinet infested with neocons and corporate bosses.

That should really help the American worker.
:itsok:
NYC verifies, yet again (as he does at least half a dozen times a day) what a limited understanding he has of the events that shape our lives..and the meanings of words that he likes to use.

That libs are freaking out tells me Trump is on track. What words, like anchor babies?

Forum List

Back