Gates is no dummy, praises Trump's vision....

Christmas every single day since the election.

I think I like this gift the best!

" ..[Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."

Yup. Gates gets it. The man is nothing if not astute.

Bill Gates says Trump has the opportunity to be like JFK

Could and will be are two different things. I doubt Trump would ever be as popular or as adorned as JFK was--LOL He has attacked too many voting blocks in this country. They aren't going to forget or forgive. Plus JFK didn't lose the popular vote by 3 million votes, and still win the election--LOL

Bill Gates has a green energy plan, and it looks like Trump is dead set center on fossil fuels. And in that Gates and Trump will lock horns.

I believe the high tech meeting is tomorrow, and we'll see what comes out of that.

" ..[Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."

Could and will be are two different things. I doubt Trump would ever be as popular or as adorned as JFK was--LOL He has attacked too many voting blocks in this country. They aren't going to forget or forgive. Plus JFK didn't lose the popular vote by 3 million votes, and still win the election--LOL

Bill Gates has a green energy plan, and it looks like Trump is dead set center on fossil fuels. And in that Gates and Trump will lock horns.

I believe the high tech meeting is tomorrow, and we'll see what comes out of that.
He wasn't comparing his popularity, you nitwit.

And JFK himself wouldn't be popular with the left today. He hated commies.

He wasn't comparing his popularity, you nitwit.

And JFK himself wouldn't be popular with the left today. He hated commies.
That is your fallacy, nothing that resembles truth...

Forum List

Back