Gates slams Trump

Gates said Trump's pronouncements on international affairs have had "some contradictions," such as imposing tariffs on Chinese imports while looking to Beijing to help rein in North Korea.

"I have no idea what his policy would be in terms of dealing with ISIS," Gates said. "I worry a little bit about his admiration for Vladimir Putin."

As for Trump's likely rival, Hillary Clinton, Gates said he believes she can handle the job of president and doesn't let politics interfere with her judgment.

"Generally speaking, she is more hawkish than President Obama," he said.

Gates is a master at technology, he should stick to it and stay out of things such as this

yeah and he slammed OBama too so now what are we to do? you have any suggestions? would you suggest we slam the door shut on that Obama, I will agree

the poor wittle Dem/left voters. they are so desperate to find anything against Trump.

we can only laugh at most of it and them

Gates is the main asshole responsible for putting several million non-Indians out of work.
Gates has been working fervently on destroying anything that gets in the way of him making more money.
The only thing you've proven with your OP is that all you care about is your Investment Portfolio.

oh wait a minuet. I got the Gates guys mixed up. Here is the one OF IMPORATANCE slamming Obama.
snip:
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates slams Obama's leadership style in new book

all of it here:
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates slams Obama's leadership style in new book | Fox News

that billy Gates guy slamming someone is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but you left go ahead and have an orgasm over it.

Gates is a master at technology, he should stick to it and stay out of things such as this
Gates is NOT Steve Jobs...Gates has a VERY savvy father who told him to Trademark anything that wasn't.
Gates never had an original idea in his life.

So which is it,the 1% is hated every other day ,just Tuesdays? The rich are hated,but will be used if desperation called for.

Gates is NOT Steve Jobs...Gates has a VERY savvy father who told him to Trademark anything that wasn't.
Gates never had an original idea in his life.

Well Microsoft sort of betrays that....personally I'm tickled Gates made MSFT work the way he did, that was my trust fund from my grandfather:)

Forum List

Back