Gates slams Trump

Gates is a master at technology, he should stick to it and stay out of things such as this
Not that Gates.

Trying clicking on the link.

It's someone who is actually a supreme authority on foreign policy.

... meanwhile, ISIS just put the hit out on Bill Gates. He'll sing a different tune when a RPG takes out his guest wing.
You, too?

This is about Robert Gates. You know who that is, right? Right?

Gates is a master at technology, he should stick to it and stay out of things such as this
Most 'Conservatives' here are the masters of stupidity, and should stick to that, and leave politics to those with some degree of intellect.
I have a few I'd like to list but I don't want sassy getting angry with me

Edward I simply roll my eyes at your nonsense....you're not capable of pissing me off. In short you are beneath me

Most 'Conservatives' here are the masters of stupidity, and should stick to that, and leave politics to those with some degree of intellect.

Meh, you most likely voted for the big eared disaster....you're disqualified
Yeah the guy who gave us 74 straight months of job GAINS after repub moron bush gave us 700000 losing jobs monthly

... meanwhile, ISIS just put the hit out on Bill Gates. He'll sing a different tune when a RPG takes out his guest wing.
You, too?

This is about Robert Gates. You know who that is, right? Right?
He's even less relevant. Let him blow smoke up Hillary's dress. ISIS just put a hit out on Bill, who do you believe they consider more relevant?

Not that Gates.

Oh, my bad...you do realize Gates once said "Obama thinks he's the smartest man in the room and trashed Obama's foreign policy, right?
Sounds like Gates is batting 1.000.

At the very least .500

I have a few I'd like to list but I don't want sassy getting angry with me

Edward I simply roll my eyes at your nonsense....you're not capable of pissing me off. In short you are beneath me
If I was beneath you I'd find you a heavy load

Oh My: RobertGates Memoir SlamsObama...

Former Defense Secretary RobertGatesslamsObama...
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2014/01/former...

RobertGates disses Obama administration in new...
Former Def Sec RobertGatesslamsObama and...
www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2014/01/former-sec...

HOW DARE HE. lol and here they thought they had the good on Trump AGAIN. will they ever tire of making fools of themselves? naaa, not if it's for THE PARTY

Not that Gates.

Oh, my bad...you do realize Gates once said "Obama thinks he's the smartest man in the room and trashed Obama's foreign policy, right?
Sounds like Gates is batting 1.000.

At the very least .500
1.000, and he just hit a home run.

Meh, you most likely voted for the big eared disaster....you're disqualified
Yeah the guy who gave us 74 straight months of job GAINS after repub moron bush gave us 700000 losing jobs monthly

Then there is that entire 90 + million out of the work force and an anemic GDP

Here's what he said about Trump: "He seems to think that he has all the answers and that he doesn't need any advice from staff or anybody else."

Here's what he said about Trump: "He seems to think that he has all the answers and that he doesn't need any advice from staff or anybody else."
How does he know?

For the record, Bill has been slamming Trump on "protectionism" as he calls it. Don't want to rock the apple cart.

‘Gates said Trump's pronouncements on international affairs have had "some contradictions," such as imposing tariffs on Chinese imports while looking to Beijing to help rein in North Korea.

"I have no idea what his policy would be in terms of dealing with ISIS," Gates said. "I worry a little bit about his admiration for Vladimir Putin."’

Trump doesn’t have any idea, either.

Forum List

Back