Gates slams Trump

Oh, my bad...you do realize Gates once said "Obama thinks he's the smartest man in the room and trashed Obama's foreign policy, right?

Here's what he said about Trump: "He seems to think that he has all the answers and that he doesn't need any advice from staff or anybody else."

Gates has trashed Trump, Obama, Hillary and who knows who else...he's just a useful idiot...to someone

Gates is a master at technology, he should stick to it and stay out of things such as this
Most 'Conservatives' here are the masters of stupidity, and should stick to that, and leave politics to those with some degree of intellect.

Meh, you most likely voted for the big eared disaster....you're disqualified
Yeah the guy who gave us 74 straight months of job GAINS after repub moron bush gave us 700000 losing jobs monthly

Then there is that entire 90 + million out of the work force and an anemic GDP
You think if republicans did a damn thing about companies leaving America the unemployment would improve? and you want to blame automation on Obama???

Gate's opinions on politics, is of paramount concern to me. I'm likely to encounter great difficulty in sleeping tonight.

Gates is the main asshole responsible for putting several million non-Indians out of work.
Gates has been working fervently on destroying anything that gets in the way of him making more money.
The only thing you've proven with your OP is that all you care about is your Investment Portfolio.
You fools are all the same. :laugh2:

Cannot blame automation on Obama. Had he designed a robot it'd have square wheels and suck when it should blow. The result, naturally, of too much mirror time.

Last edited:
Gates is a master at technology, he should stick to it and stay out of things such as this
Gates Charities are involved around the world to eradicate communicable diseases and end starvation

Trump is involved in the Miss Universe pageant to help big breasted women around the globe

Most 'Conservatives' here are the masters of stupidity, and should stick to that, and leave politics to those with some degree of intellect.

Yeah the guy who gave us 74 straight months of job GAINS after repub moron bush gave us 700000 losing jobs monthly

You think if republicans did a damn thing about companies leaving America the unemployment would improve? and you want to blame automation on Obama???

I never mentioned automation...keep up ya daffy loon

Gates Charities are involved around the world to eradicate communicable diseases and end starvation

Trump is involved in the Miss Universe pageant to help big breasted women around the globe

I have no interest in your ramblings and meager attempts at humor

Oh, my bad...you do realize Gates once said "Obama thinks he's the smartest man in the room and trashed Obama's foreign policy, right?

Here's what he said about Trump: "He seems to think that he has all the answers and that he doesn't need any advice from staff or anybody else."

Gates has trashed Trump, Obama, Hillary and who knows who else...he's just a useful idiot...to someone
Trump can always watch generals on TV and ‘learn a lot.’

I know you didn't You want to blame obama for everything even your bloated stomach

Trump can always watch generals on TV and ‘learn a lot.’

That's a composition fallacy or red herring...or something. Stop thinking I consider you anything to be taken serious, Jonesy

The only international relations Trump has been involved in has been pawing over bikini models

Robert Gates, not Bill Gates.

Gates is a neo-con with the NWO agenda. In some ways I agree, Trump makes little sense in foreign policy.

On the other hand I completely oppose the Gate/Wolfowitz PNAC shit. I view Trump as a clown, but would be more disturbed if he echoed the failed agenda of Dubya and Obumbles.

I know you didn't You want to blame obama for everything even your bloated stomach

See Edward, this is why I think you're a fucking moron. Grow up already, our 12 y/o twins can do better than that
You must have brilliant 12 year olds

Indeed

The only international relations Trump has been involved in has been pawing over bikini models

Yawn......
Trump is a joke – you and most others on the blind partisan right are oblivious to it, which makes you part of the joke.

Yawn......
Trump is a joke – you and most others on the blind partisan right are oblivious to it, which makes you part of the joke.

Yawn....go whine about herrings, fallacies and other terms you obviously know nothing of

Gates slams Trump? Who slams Gates? Gates served 26 years in the freaking CIA and the U.S. is worse off as a result of his "leadership" or lack of it. Trump is the cure for political hacks like Gates.

Forum List

Back