Gates slams Trump

Gates slams Trump? Who slams Gates? Gates served 26 years in the freaking CIA and the U.S. is worse off as a result of his "leadership" or lack of it. Trump is the cure for political hacks like Gates.
Gates knew GWB was a lying pos about Iraq and said so

Gates Charities are involved around the world to eradicate communicable diseases and end starvation

Trump is involved in the Miss Universe pageant to help big breasted women around the globe

I have no interest in your ramblings and meager attempts at humor

The only international relations Trump has been involved in has been pawing over bikini models

Yawn......
Trump is a joke – you and most others on the blind partisan right are oblivious to it, which makes you part of the joke.

Yawn....go whine about herrings, fallacies and other terms you obviously know nothing of
Donald Trump – you can’t be serious…

What’s funny and pathetic is that you are serious.

Tell us, where would you and other rightwing partisan hacks draw the line with regard to presidential nominees, how ridiculous, unqualified, and bizarre would someone have to be in order for you to not support him if he claimed to be a ‘republican.’

I have no interest in your ramblings and meager attempts at humor

The only international relations Trump has been involved in has been pawing over bikini models

Yawn......
Trump is a joke – you and most others on the blind partisan right are oblivious to it, which makes you part of the joke.

Yawn....go whine about herrings, fallacies and other terms you obviously know nothing of

Tell us, where would you and other rightwing partisan hacks draw the line with regard to presidential nominees, how ridiculous, unqualified, and bizarre would someone have to be in order for you to not support him if he claimed to be a ‘republican.’

That's tough to know. The bar is so low already. Think of some recent Repub names. Bachmann, Palin, Gomert, Cain, Perry, Jindal...etc.

Yawn......

That's tough to know. The bar is so low already. Think of some recent Repub names. Bachmann, Palin, Gomert, Cain, Perry, Jindal...etc.
All of which are better than the corrupt bitch Hillary. The best the Dims could offer after 8 years of looking around. LOL

Gates is a master at technology, he should stick to it and stay out of things such as this
Gates is NOT Steve Jobs...Gates has a VERY savvy father who told him to Trademark anything that wasn't.
Gates never had an original idea in his life.
The article is referring to ROBERT Gates ......ya know, the fucking former Secretary of Defense, not BILL Gates the former CEO and co-founder of Microsoft ....:rolleyes:

Newsflash: "Ghost of John Quincy Adams Manifests in Capitol Building. Disses Da Donald." - MEH - Dog BItes Man - (yawn)

Gates said Trump's pronouncements on international affairs have had "some contradictions," such as imposing tariffs on Chinese imports while looking to Beijing to help rein in North Korea.

"I have no idea what his policy would be in terms of dealing with ISIS," Gates said. "I worry a little bit about his admiration for Vladimir Putin."

As for Trump's likely rival, Hillary Clinton, Gates said he believes she can handle the job of president and doesn't let politics interfere with her judgment.

"Generally speaking, she is more hawkish than President Obama," he said.

So far as liberals go, Hillary is a bit too concervative for my liking. That's why I like Bernie Sanders. He's a liberal! A real liberal! As for gates, I didn't agree with everything he said while heading up our war dept, but if I was president, he would be my first choice for sure.

Last edited:
trump-really-rich.jpg

oh wait a minuet. I got the Gates guys mixed up. Here is the one OF IMPORATANCE slamming Obama.
snip:
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates slams Obama's leadership style in new book

all of it here:
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates slams Obama's leadership style in new book | Fox News

that billy Gates guy slamming someone is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but you left go ahead and have an orgasm over it.

*facepalm*

Forum List

Back