Gay Couple adopt 5 boys..keep them naked and living in filth---even after one of them is accused of raping one of the boys.

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Just horrible. A true failure of the system. I note with disgust that even though there is a sexual abuse element to this story that the media makes no mention that it was a same sex couple..going so far as to publish a photo that appears to show a man and a woman--even though it is two men.
Just to be clear, I have no issues with same sex couples parenting..my issues are with the State CPS that allowed this to go on despite numerous red flags.

1719508777230.png

Two Clermont County parents are accused of torturing and "cruelly abusing" their five adopted boys, according to prosecutors.

Matthew and Charles Edmonson of Batavia were indicted Tuesday on five felony counts of child endangering in connection with the abuse, the Clermont County Prosecutor's Office said in a news release.

The children, who were all biologically related but adopted by the Edmonsons, were first brought to the married couple as foster children.

Prosecutors said the children had been in and out of the hospital for various reasons, including bruising, bleach burns and possible internal bleeding − symptoms that were all explained away by their adoptive parents.

"These (five) boys were born with many medical issues, and instead of being properly nurtured and cared for, they were traumatized, neglected, and abused," the release states.

Officials with the Clermont County Sheriff's Office and Clermont County Children's Protective Services made numerous efforts to help the boys but the needed evidence wasn't uncovered until Charles Edmonson, the father, was convicted of having sexual relations with a different adopted son, prosecutors said.

"The videos of these undernourished and naked children huddled up in a locked room in the basement, on the stone-cold basement floor like a pile of puppies trying to stay together to keep warm, are nothing short of gut-wrenching," Clermont County Prosecutor Mark Tekulve said in a statement.

Records show that Matthew Edmonson, 49, is currently housed at the Clermont County Jail. Her husband, 63-year-old Charles Edmonson, is at the Noble Correctional Institution.

If convicted as charged, the couple faces up to 18 years in prison.

Just horrible. A true failure of the system. I note with disgust that even though there is a sexual abuse element to this story that the media makes no mention that it was a same sex couple..going so far as to publish a photo that appears to show a man and a woman--even though it is two men.
Just to be clear, I have no issues with same sex couples parenting..my issues are with the State CPS that allowed this to go on despite numerous red flags.

View attachment 968164

Two Clermont County parents are accused of torturing and "cruelly abusing" their five adopted boys, according to prosecutors.

Matthew and Charles Edmonson of Batavia were indicted Tuesday on five felony counts of child endangering in connection with the abuse, the Clermont County Prosecutor's Office said in a news release.

The children, who were all biologically related but adopted by the Edmonsons, were first brought to the married couple as foster children.

Prosecutors said the children had been in and out of the hospital for various reasons, including bruising, bleach burns and possible internal bleeding − symptoms that were all explained away by their adoptive parents.

"These (five) boys were born with many medical issues, and instead of being properly nurtured and cared for, they were traumatized, neglected, and abused," the release states.

Officials with the Clermont County Sheriff's Office and Clermont County Children's Protective Services made numerous efforts to help the boys but the needed evidence wasn't uncovered until Charles Edmonson, the father, was convicted of having sexual relations with a different adopted son, prosecutors said.

"The videos of these undernourished and naked children huddled up in a locked room in the basement, on the stone-cold basement floor like a pile of puppies trying to stay together to keep warm, are nothing short of gut-wrenching," Clermont County Prosecutor Mark Tekulve said in a statement.

Records show that Matthew Edmonson, 49, is currently housed at the Clermont County Jail. Her husband, 63-year-old Charles Edmonson, is at the Noble Correctional Institution.

If convicted as charged, the couple faces up to 18 years in prison.
Homophobe!!

Homophobe!!
Nope.
One does not become anything..by reporting facts. I do not think that the fact they were gay had jack to do with their being child abusers. I do resent what appears to be a deliberate attempt to obscure the fact that they were a same sex couple that started out as foster parents..then adopted the children....while the CPS of their state totally dropped the ball as far as supervision was concerned.

Child molesters are not Gay or straight...they are child molesters.

The 'phobe' I buy into is that I'm an Idiot-phobe...so do keep your distance

As a child, if you are adopted into a same sex couple, you will face multiple issues moving forward:

1) It is obvious you were adopted to everyone. With a traditional set of parents, there is no obvious indication of adoption.

2) You now have the issue of explaining to all your friends why it is okay to be gay. This was not a choice you made, this was a choice you had to make. Maybe you don't feel like doing this with everyone. Maybe you did not want to be this spokesperson.

Either of these could lead to issues thru your childhood. Not everyone is tolerant of same sex couples. That is life in America. For these children to be adopted and treated like this makes me wonder if anyone is discussing the issues I mentioned, to say nothing of demented and depraved child molestors might want to adopt children.

Look at the STAIN tap dance....see them dance. Dancing queens. Trying deperately to be against what is actually happening....what they own....what they caused.....what they cheer on.//

The Tremendous Nation of Uganda is resolving this issue effectively.

Aggravated homosexuality- defined as gaiety with minors or by folks infected with aids- is punishable by the death penalty.

People who receive the supreme measure tend not to reoffend, its the ultimate deterrent

Damn and we have folks talking about this is rare in this country.
I'm getting very tired of these threads.

Black this, white that, gay this and that...

YES, there are some horrible people in this world. There are also kind and caring people. How come the bad ones get all the press?

I'm getting very tired of these threads.

Black this, white that, gay this and that...

YES, there are some horrible people in this world. There are also kind and caring people. How come the bad ones get all the press?
Because they get away with crimes against the country and nature, while decent people are persecuted in this banana republic.

Forum List

Back