Gay flag must be banned

I didn't say it has been banned, I said I believe it shouldn't. And as far as public land, if voters choose to fly it or pull it, shouldn't we let them decide?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
It has more to do with petition for redress...

I wouldn't say the flag should be banned, just like I don't believe the confederate flag should be banned.

What makes you think it has been banned? Fly it all you want. It's just not appropriate on public land.
I bet this gives yet another reason for people to ask you at a keg party if you are a Yankee or a Rebel just to start a fight...

I don't hang around those kegs. There are still a couple of people here who drive up and down main street with flags in the back of their pickups all day long. They just do it for a day or two until they can't afford any more gas, and have to wait until they get their next unemployment check so they can do it for a couple more days.

I wouldn't say the flag should be banned, just like I don't believe the confederate flag should be banned.

What makes you think it has been banned? Fly it all you want. It's just not appropriate on public land.
I bet this gives yet another reason for people to ask you at a keg party if you are a Yankee or a Rebel just to start a fight...

I don't hang around those kegs. There are still a couple of people here who drive up and down main street with flags in the back of their pickups all day long. They just do it for a day or two until they can't afford any more gas, and have to wait until they get their next unemployment check so they can do it for a couple more days.
And they wear out their flags faster, so that is yet another expense to prove your point...

And they wear out their flags faster, so that is yet another expense to prove your point...

I guess they need some kind of break from the meth lab.

Or that all day drunk spree while buying lotto tickets....beating the wife and kids,, and running over animals...

Or that all day drunk spree while buying lotto tickets....beating the wife and kids,, and running over animals...

That's who Hannity is talking about when he says someone is a great American.

You know...............ever since this Confederate Flag thing has been going on, I've noticed something.....................

It's made it easier to spot the racist idiots, they tend to have it flying from their pickups or from their front lawn.

Me? I'm thinking that I want to steal their flags, brand them with the racist brand they deserve, and return them to their owners.

If you live in Amarillo TX, look out, your Lee Battle Flags are forfeit.

That's who Hannity is talking about when he says someone is a great American.
That is the reality of here I live...

aww.jpg

This whole ban this or that it's ridiculous, imo. When Amazon bans the confederate flag yet you can get an ISIS flag for $12 bucks, things are getting stupid. Fly whatever flag you want, if it offends someone, I guess they should stop staring at it.

Forum List

Back