Gay flag must be banned

In light of the killings in Va , that was done by a gay black man killing innocent straight people the Gay flag has become to polarized . Just like when white man killed those innocent black people they banned the confederate flag this full of hate gay flag must go!!!
The Confederate flag issue had been going on for 15 years...It had nothing to do with any murders, 2nd thread on this..

I didn't even realize there was a Sodomite flag!

Is this nation ripe for judgment or what?
Her come the judge

4567064c9fdd8987122e7979d86a6d85.390x259x17.gif

Meh gays got their wish they can get married, now they have no reason to run around whining and being a bunch of cry babies. Nobody is going to pay them any attention in the coming years.

I wouldn't say the flag should be banned, just like I don't believe the confederate flag should be banned.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say the flag should be banned, just like I don't believe the confederate flag should be banned.

What makes you think it has been banned? Fly it all you want. It's just not appropriate on public land.

I didn't even realize there was a Sodomite flag!

Is this nation ripe for judgment or what?
Her come the judge

4567064c9fdd8987122e7979d86a6d85.390x259x17.gif

Don't you just want to slap Judge Judy sometimes?
It's my fav show.......I know if I was in front of her, I would be ejected from the court room...

She's a sarcastic old bat. I guess that's why right wingers admire her.
Some of the idiots they have for plaintiffs and defendants are rather daft also....Judge Jewdy does have her token black guy... Did you hear what happened to Judge Joe Brown? 5 days in jail for contempt of court...

I didn't say it has been banned, I said I believe it shouldn't. And as far as public land, if voters choose to fly it or pull it, shouldn't we let them decide?

What makes you think it has been banned? Fly it all you want. It's just not appropriate on public land.
I bet this gives yet another reason for people to ask you at a keg party if you are a Yankee or a Rebel just to start a fight...

Forum List

Back