Gay Grooming in the public schools

Gay grooming in public schools has been a known problem since 1972.
In 2014, the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office published a 72-page report warning the public of the known risk of child predators in public schools. The report explained the grooming—which sounds eerily like what Florida’s law is trying to stop—and recommended that teachers be monitored for such “grooming behaviors” that held the potential for sexual misconduct and abuse. The report mentions the words “groom” or “grooming” 13 times.

Grooming by clerics or scout leaders is just as bad as grooming by the pedophile schools.

Leave little children alone. We've been far too polite about this, those who groom children should have broken bones.
OOOOOOOOHHHHH
Another Keyboard Kommando
I'm so frightened

There is no "grooming" other than those I mentioned.
You are raging over a problem that only exists in your mind.

BUT
As long as you get to hate "THEM" as much as possible, it's all good, RIGHT?

Comrade Nazi, isn't it true that 9 out of 10 people convicted of sexual assault on a child work for public schools?

Yep, it sure is.

Why do all the pedophiles work in schools? DUH, it's where the kids are.
Got a link to that "fact?"
No, of course you don't
You seem to leave out the moms, dads, uncles, cousins, grandparents, neighbors...
The reason school employees are convicted is because of those processes put in place to protect children.
Processes you and people like you hate
BECAUSE
They teach children to be aware of those predilections and to report them.
And knowledge is power.
The power to recognize your heroes as the perverts they are.

OOOOOOOOHHHHH
I'm so frightened

BUT

Poor scumbag Nazi - the Anti-Grooming law really puts a damper on your agenda.

Maybe you can find a JOOOO to beat up, like Libs of Tik Tok.

Got a link to that "fact?"
No, of course you don't
You seem to leave out the moms, dads, uncles, cousins, grandparents, neighbors...
The reason school employees are convicted is because of those processes put in place to protect children.
Processes you and people like you hate
BECAUSE
They teach children to be aware of those predilections and to report them.
And knowledge is power.
The power to recognize your heroes as the perverts they are.

Stupid fuck, I'm not a groomer democrat, I don't make claims without support. I leave that to fuckwads like you.

So why do democrats molest children in schools? For the same reason democrats sexually groom children in public schools - it's where the kids are.

Stupid fuck, I'm not a groomer democrat, I don't make claims without support. I leave that to fuckwads like you.

So why do democrats molest children in schools? For the same reason democrats sexually groom children in public schools - it's where the kids are.
Like Catholics?

Like Catholics?

Not much.

For every priest who molested a child, a 100 public school teachers did.

In fact, 9 out of 10 people convicted of child sexual abuse work for public schools. Funny uncles, politician, all of it dwarfed by the schoolds.

So why do democrats infest schools?

Because it's where the children are....

Pedocrats gunna pedocrat...

Not much.

For every priest who molested a child, a 100 public school teachers did.

In fact, 9 out of 10 people convicted of child sexual abuse work for public schools. Funny uncles, politician, all of it dwarfed by the schoolds.

So why do democrats infest schools?

Because it's where the children are....

Pedocrats gunna pedocrat...
Only the catholic church protected pedophiles for decades

Only the catholic church protected pedophiles for decades

Well that's a fucking lie.

Public schools continue to protect pedophiles.

democrats, the party of pedophiles, desperately trying to shift focus from the real problem.

Well that's a fucking lie.

Public schools continue to protect pedophiles.

democrats, the party of pedophiles, desperately trying to shift focus from the real problem.
You complain about a grain of sand and ignore the beach. The catholic church protected pedophiles all over the world

Faggotry has become a religion unto itself. All social issues fall into one of two categories: pro survival of the human race or anti survival of the human race. Spreading gay propaganda is a direct attempt to end the human race over an extended period of time. How many faggots are enough for the Church of Queers? Fifty percent of the human race? Seventy? Since time immemorial the human race has survived and flourished by the act of procreation between men and women, which depends on the natural attraction of men to women, women to men. Spreading gay propaganda in schools is an act of national and species suicide. Eventually, so many men and women would become gay only a very small percentage of our species would procreate, leading to a downward spiral and crash of the human race. Nevertheless, champions of the Church of Queer, namely left leaning politicians, continue to support spread of gay propaganda, proliferating it further and further every year. This truly is a highway to oblivion for the human race.
This post clearly explains why some people are anti-gay.

They sincerely feel that gay people pose a threat to the human race.

I respectfully disagree.

The world today is packed with human beings, especially in Africa and Asia.

In fact, serious studies tell us that Africans are especially fecund. They will be having a lot of babies in the future.

There is no reason to fear gay or bisexual people.

OOOOOOOOHHHHH
I'm so frightened

BUT
It is a method for the to justify violence against a group of people.

Again, your lies are flaccid.

90% of pedophiles come from public schools. Cited, documented fact.

You work in a public school, don't you?
Only the catholic church created and protected the largest pedophike ring the world has ever known.....for decades

Forum List

Back