Gay hotelier apologizes for hosting Ted Cruz

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
Washington (CNN) - A gay businessman who hosted an event for Sen. Ted Cruz -- a vocal opponent of same-sex marriage -- is apologizing to the gay community for what he called a "terrible mistake."

Gay hotelier apologizes for hosting Ted Cruz - CNNPolitics.com

According to LGBT community not providing service to gays owing to religious beliefs is wrong. Nobody argues discrimination is bad. But for some reason providing a service to a conservative politician is equally wrong. How come? We are all equal and we all do business, which has nothing to do with morality and beliefs. Looks like equality works one way only.

No comparison at all.

The article clearly says "...Cruz's appearance at Reisner and Weiderpass's Manhattan apartment..." and "..accepting a request to co-host a dinner with Cruz at my home.." but you imply the appearance took place at a business.

There are no laws that require people to host hate groups in our homes.

Nor is there any expectation that we should be forced to host hate groups in our homes.

Washington (CNN) - A gay businessman who hosted an event for Sen. Ted Cruz -- a vocal opponent of same-sex marriage -- is apologizing to the gay community for what he called a "terrible mistake."

According to LGBT community not providing service to gays owing to religious beliefs is wrong. Nobody argues discrimination is bad. But for some reason providing a service to a conservative politician is equally wrong. How come? We are all equal and we all do business, which has nothing to do with morality and beliefs. Looks like equality works one way only.

the leftists are so intolerant

incredibly so

real hate filled as well

to anyone outside of their accepted perception

No comparison at all.

The article clearly says "...Cruz's appearance at Reisner and Weiderpass's Manhattan apartment..." and "..accepting a request to co-host a dinner with Cruz at my home.." but you imply the appearance took place at a business.

Nor is there any expectation that we should be forced to host hate groups in our homes.

Most of the hate these days comes from your side, you just don't have either the balls to admit it, or the intellectual aptitude to grasp it.

incredibly so

real hate filled as well

No comparison at all.

Most of the hate these days comes from your side, you just don't have either the balls to admit it, or the intellectual aptitude to grasp it.

When have I ever said I tolerate the hate and insanity Cruz spews? Of course I hate it. I take pride in hating it.

The real question in this OP is why on earth would decent people host Ted Cruz in their home?

incredibly so

real hate filled as well

No comparison at all.

When have I ever said I tolerate the hate and insanity Cruz spews? Of course I hate it. I take pride in hating it.

The real question in this OP is why on earth would decent people host Ted Cruz in their home?

I't not hate, you idiots call everything you disagree with hate. You have robbed the word of any meaning at this point.

think that TED CRUZ made his point , came out of the meeting smelling like a rose . He went to the gay hosted meeting and made his points and now the left homosexual groups shows its bile by going after TED CRUZ . I think that its a win for TED CRUZ !!

and this thought or idea that discrimination is a bad thing , he11 , smart people discriminate all the time and every day !! Just saying because I think that the younger generations and the naïve that agree with the blanket statement that discrimination is bad have been feed propaganda !!

think that TED CRUZ made his point , came out of the meeting smelling like a rose . He went to the gay hosted meeting and made his points and now the left homosexual groups shows its bile by going after TED CRUZ . I think that its a win for TED CRUZ !!

So you're okay with his two-faced lies, telling one thing to one group but changing his story completely for another group.

Not the first time we've seen him do that and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Lucky for him, his brain dead fans are too dumb to notice and lack the integrity to care.

What we've seen here with this whole thing: is just who the BIGOTS ARE on top of being Bullies.. and just damn sad to see a Grown man brought down to his knees and beg forgivness just for hosting A PERSON in his own BUSINESS.

Maybe the people will get fed up with this type of hate. And they should SUE the Nyslimes for calling for their BUSINESS to be injured and harrassed.

Where are the SANE homosexuals to speak out on the hate directed at this man? that's just it. they allow this by saying NOTHING in his, or bakers, pizza shop owners, flower shop, etc defense

Last edited:
Gays don't like it when a gay person speaks to a conservative. There is nothing wrong with this position. It merely reflects the division in the country. We shouldn't even cross lines to speak to one another.

So you're okay with his two-faced lies, telling one thing to one group but changing his story completely for another group.

Not the first time we've seen him do that and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Lucky for him, his brain dead fans are too dumb to notice and lack the integrity to care.
like I said Luddley , Ted Cruz did good , he is in the news and message boards and all can see the reasonableness of his thinking , People can also see the unreasonableness and hate of the homosexual gay lefties !!

No comparison at all.

There are no laws that prohibit to host conservative politicians in our homes either. It is hotelier's choice after all. Whether he knew about Ted Cruz' political program or not, he is not the one to blame. Nobody has a right to attack this man for what he has done.

The hotelier is a traitor to his tribe. In a nation that is rapidly being tribalized this is a serious transgression.

What we've seen here with this whole thing: is just who the BIGOTS ARE on top of being Bullies.. and just damn sad to see a Grown man brought down to his knees and beg forgivness just for hosting A PERSON in his own BUSINESS.

Maybe the people will get fed up with this type of hate. And they should SUE the Nyslimes for calling for their BUSINESS to be injured and harrassed.

Where are the SANE homosexuals to speak out on the hate directed at this man? that's just it. they allow this by saying NOTHING in his, or bakers, pizza shop owners, flower shop, etc defense

I think the right thing for LGBT community to do is apologize by themselves first. Why love one and discriminate the others? Show the US you are really tolerant and ready to forgive - the thing you asked Christians to do btw. This man did nothing wrong by inviting a politician, even with opposing views, to his home.

it is

the lefts hatred and intolerance boiled over into full public view once again

it is

Yep, and I hope the people took notice and think. Are these the type of people we want Running our country and LIVES? That was just some hateful stuff out of the NYslimes and was the outcome from them:

starting with the STATE law in Indiana and carrying over with a flower shop, a pizza store, etc

it is

Yep, and I hope the people took notice and think. Are these the type of people we want Running our country and LIVES? That was just some hateful stuff out of the NYslimes and was the outcome from them:

starting with the STATE law in Indiana and carrying over with a flower shop, a pizza store, etc

it does not hurt to point it out so others will not miss it

most people do not pay enough attention

Forum List

Back