Gay man who lost lawsuit against San Diego cops found dead of suicide

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Will X Walters who lost San Diego police lawsuit over gay pride arrest is dead in apparent suicide | Daily Mail Online

Maybe our USMB gays can tell us why a gay man should have a right to wear a gladitorial costume that exposes his buttocks on a public street. Apparently, a federal jury disagreed that this was a pressing "gay rights issue" and found for the city of San Diego after he was arrested for indecent exposure. Then, faced with $1 million in legal bills he couldn't pay, this gay rights advocate took the coward's way out and killed himself.

A disgusting waste of life, if you ask me.

Will X Walters who lost San Diego police lawsuit over gay pride arrest is dead in apparent suicide | Daily Mail Online

Maybe our USMB gays can tell us why a gay man should have a right to wear a gladitorial costume that exposes his buttocks on a public street. Apparently, a federal jury disagreed that this was a pressing "gay rights issue" and found for the city of San Diego after he was arrested for indecent exposure. Then, faced with $1 million in legal bills he couldn't pay, this gay rights advocate took the coward's way out and killed himself.

I have read many of your threads and I am guessing you are one oppressed one closet gay man!

My opinion and if you object too much then you do know just tap your toe twice and everyone will know!

I have read many of your threads and I am guessing you are one oppressed one closet gay man!

My opinion and if you object too much then you do know just tap your toe twice and everyone will know!
Join my ignore list.

Most people who commit suicide feel hopeless , many with mental illness..this guy sounds like it.

Join my ignore list.

My heart is broken!

If you have to announce that I am on your ignore list, well then what the fuck man!

The reality is you are so hell bent on gays and it tell me the reality is you are closet but seeing I am on your ignore list I do not need to worry about a response and those that have to put someone on ignore are queer!

Most people who commit suicide feel hopeless , many with mental illness..this guy sounds like it.
The radical gay rights movement promotes and encourages mentally ill people and prevented them from obtaining psychological care when it removed homosexuality from the DSM.

If he was simply wearing that outfit and got arrested then it was a bullshit arrest; however, if he was wearing it and lifting the back to "moon" people then he deserved to get arrested. The article doesn't go into much detail concerning the arrest, though.

The radical gay rights movement promotes and encourages mentally ill people and prevented them from obtaining psychological care when it removed homosexuality from the DSM.
Yet only makes up 2-3% of the entire population, yet you cry like they are in the majority of your mind..

If he was simply wearing that outfit and got arrested then it was a bullshit arrest; however, if he was wearing it and lifting the back to "moon" people then he deserved to get arrested. The article doesn't go into much detail concerning the arrest, though.
All gheys are mentally ill but Milo..

Hummm removing it from the DSM is a good thing, in my opinion.. it is like saying a person has mental illness because she is a woman,or he is a man..
Being homosexual is not a diagnosis

Being gay is not mental illness

Deviant bastard you are!

Let be factual you're as closet as can be and you want to let your gay urges out and please before you kill someone come out of the damn closet!

Life!

Shit I want to genocide humanity daily but I don't but I still hate you!

Oh you have me on iggy so you will ignore my response and if you read it you will just ignore it because the fact is humans are suicidal!

Not True!

I know many pole smokers and muff divers that are not haters!

Forum List

Back