Gay man who lost lawsuit against San Diego cops found dead of suicide

Most people who commit suicide feel hopeless , many with mental illness..this guy sounds like it.
Exposing one's ass purposely in public, outside of an innocent "mooning" would appear to be a mental illness. Gay people need to keep their sexuality private. There are ladies and children to consider.

I recall long ago an article in Time Magazine about gays in the military, and the cover had six members of the military in uniform, and the guy at the end was a sailor who was grabbing his own crotch.

So this man, this gay man, was disgracing the uniform of the United States Navy on the cover of a magazine with an international readership.

Had the man been straight, there is no way in hell Time would have published this picture of him grabbing his crotch in a Navy uniform.

But because he was gay, it was allowed.

There is a double standard, where gays are allowed to do lewd conduct that straights are not allowed to do.

When they had "Gay Day" at Disneyland, the gays were engaging in all sorts of obscene behavior and they were doing it front of families with children, and Disney allowed them to do it and did not toss them from a park. A straight man who did something lewd at Disneyland would not only be tossed from the park, he would be arrested by the police and convicted.

I don't know what causes homosexuality and frankly, I don't care. What's important to me is that it was once recognized as a psychological problem, but then it was taken out of the DSM because of political pressure applied, not because there was some sort of scientific revelation.

So people who are homosexual can't get help, because psychologists aren't allowed to treat it as a problem that needs treatment.

I'm not saying homosexuality can be cured, but I do believe homosexuals could benefit from treatment that would make it easier for them to deal with all their problems that go along with being homosexual, like increased chances of other mental illness, depression, suicide, and substance abuse.

And I am called a homophobe for saying that homosexuals need help for their problems, that's how twisted the radical LGBT agenda is. It's twisted and evil.

Homosexuality is impossible to treat because is was hard wired in the brain when still in the womb. Bootstrap memory so to say.

I don't know what causes homosexuality and frankly, I don't care. What's important to me is that it was once recognized as a psychological problem, but then it was taken out of the DSM because of political pressure applied, not because there was some sort of scientific revelation.

So people who are homosexual can't get help, because psychologists aren't allowed to treat it as a problem that needs treatment.

I'm not saying homosexuality can be cured, but I do believe homosexuals could benefit from treatment that would make it easier for them to deal with all their problems that go along with being homosexual, like increased chances of other mental illness, depression, suicide, and substance abuse.

And I am called a homophobe for saying that homosexuals need help for their problems, that's how twisted the radical LGBT agenda is. It's twisted and evil.

Homosexuality is impossible to treat because is was hard wired in the brain when still in the womb. Bootstrap memory so to say.
I don't know if that's always true. I've heard that there are plenty of women who go lesbian in college, and then become straight again after they graduate, marry, have children, and are never lesbian again. This is called "Lesbian Until Graduation" (LUG).

Lesbian until graduation - Wikipedia

What's interesting about stories like this, is the following:

A man gets arrested for wearing a costume in public that exposes his buttocks to the public, including children.

He is arrested for indecent exposure.

He sues the police for arresting him, loses the lawsuit, and racks up $1 million in legal bills that he can never pay.

So, despondent and hopeless, he commits suicide.

Now, if I told you this story and you thought he was straight, you would all think, "Well, obviously this man is mentally ill and needed help, look at all the self-destructive behavior he engaged in that led up to his suicide."

He should have been involuntarily committed, he should have gotten counseling, he should have gotten medicated, anything to save him.

But no, because he was gay, people accept all this behavior as normal and think,
"well he did all those things because he's gay and that's what gay people do."

AND YET THEY DENY THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A FORM OF MENTAL ILLNESS.
How can a lawsuit over indecent exposure rack up a bill of $1 million dollars?

What's interesting about stories like this, is the following:

A man gets arrested for wearing a costume in public that exposes his buttocks to the public, including children.

He is arrested for indecent exposure.

He sues the police for arresting him, loses the lawsuit, and racks up $1 million in legal bills that he can never pay.

So, despondent and hopeless, he commits suicide.

Now, if I told you this story and you thought he was straight, you would all think, "Well, obviously this man is mentally ill and needed help, look at all the self-destructive behavior he engaged in that led up to his suicide."

He should have been involuntarily committed, he should have gotten counseling, he should have gotten medicated, anything to save him.

But no, because he was gay, people accept all this behavior as normal and think,
"well he did all those things because he's gay and that's what gay people do."

AND YET THEY DENY THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A FORM OF MENTAL ILLNESS.
How can a lawsuit over indecent exposure rack up a bill of $1 million dollars?
He sued in federal court, had a jury trial, and lost. That's expensive. Obviously, he could not convince his lawyer to take the case on contingency, so he was billed for every hour the lawyer worked. In a case like this, there can be years of discovery, with depositions of witnesses, production of documents, exchange of interrogatories and requests for admissions, the whole nine yards. And then there's motion practice.

I don't know if that's always true. I've heard that there are plenty of women who go lesbian in college, and then become straight again after they graduate, marry, have children, and are never lesbian again. This is called "Lesbian Until Graduation" (LUG).

Women are different from men mind wise, which is counterintuitive. I grew up on a cow farm and know cows hump other cows. A bull will hump anything.

Last edited:

Women are different from men mind wise, which is counterintuitive. I grew up on a cow farm and know cows hump other cows. A bull will hump anything.
Homosexuality is most common among animals that are lowest in social status, and can't obtain mates of the opposite sex. That is also true of humans. It is much more common among people who aren't successful in life than it is among people who are successful.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/06/study-poverty-rate-elevated-for-lgbt-community

It is not normal to have over 100 sex partners in a lifetime. Normal people don't do that, but homosexual men do. Therefore, I must insist that homosexuals are mentally ill. I don't really think there's any way to dispute that.

It is not normal to have over 100 sex partners in a lifetime. Normal people don't do that, but homosexual men do. Therefore, I must insist that homosexuals are mentally ill. I don't really think there's any way to dispute that.

Crazy Talk, variety is the spice of life and I don't care what kind of woman I have sex with including an Aztec woman.

Here's what's going on. The media and Hollywood is falsely portraying homosexuals as people who are just like us, eager to get married and participate in faithful monogamous relationships. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Here's what's going on. The media and Hollywood is falsely portraying homosexuals as people who are just like us, eager to get married and participate in faithful monogamous relationships. Nothing could be further from the truth.

If I knew back then what I know now, would have never married in the first place because I follow my own star. Let gays get married and suffer the torments of divorce just as the straights do.

Women walk around in shorts exposing their butt all the time. Why can't a man do it?

^^^ Maybe its because guys can go without their shirts and girls can't. That's the only explanation that I can come up with right now anyway. If a stipulation has to be on one gender, the other gender will have to have one as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Don't forget that I offered you a hand of friendship on these issues earlier this year, and you disdainfully slapped it away.

I neither want, nor require, your hand in friendship. Why on Earth would I want a sanctimonious prick as an ally?! lol

You couldn't give up your precious abortions.

I am opposed to abortion, but I am glad to I see that we've reached the inevitable part of our conversation where you just make up nonsense about me. Your lies only further expose your obvious superiority complex.
Your side supports abortion, and you lend aid to your side. Do not think you can stand idly by and watch people on your side support abortion, say nothing, and I will let you off.

Your side...My people! Too funny. I wasn't aware that abortion had such widespread support among libertarians? lol. Two posts and two lies. How delightful.

You're the real victim in all this. :crybaby:

Forum List

Back