Gay Marriage Is About to Be Legal in Alabama

The Daily Fix Gay Marriage Is About to Be Legal in Alabama - Yahoo News

Tomorrow Alabama is open for marriage equality.

This is good, this is American, this is our values.

Those who don't like it, I have a hint: don't marry someone of your own sex.
Since you homo marriage proponents like to misuse the word equality so much, I have one question for you to answer; why should the general public be forced by law to subsidize male-on-male buttfucking? Simple question. What's your answer?
The answer is that is regulating marriage. You don't like it, don't marry someone who looks like you.
You didn't answer my question. You just made a detached comment. Why should the public be forced to subsidize male-on-male buttfucking?
Probably for the same reason it subsidizes male on female buttfucking as long as it is done within a marriage. And it does.
But that provides the option of hetero intercourse that creates babies. Homos don't.

And, of course, our population is shrinking so fast and we need to push for more and more babies!!

Oh....wait.....

No, I also object to those who 'choose' to raise children as single parents.

Well since gay marriage and single parenthood have less than nothing to do with each other......you've kinda painted yourself into a corner on this one.

You've claimed that a child has a natural right to be raised by its actual parents. But you don't object to straight adoptive parents, or an infertile straight couple using a sperm donor to IVF up a kid. Demonstrating your 'natural right to be raised by its actual parents' claim to be irrelevant to you.

The empirical data demonstrates clearly that kids need to be raised by a mother and a father, not one or two of either but one of each, preferably those two specific people who actually create the kid.

A dozen or so studies show that children of same sex parents are fine. And you ignore them.

So what? Its not like anything changes just because you close your eyes.

Pay attention and move forward.

I do and I am. Which is why I'm supporting gay rights. And take a private delight in every state where gay marriage is recognized. I dig liberty and equality.

They should start handing out marriage licences in Alabama in about........6 hours.
Homo marriage and single parenthood both lack the other necessary gender parent.
"Necessary"...so, what do you think should be done about that?
First, the need for both genders needs to be pointed out more. Tough to do when obfuscated by homo and race agendas. Then homo marriage and single parenting by choice need to be stifled by pointing to the damage that unstructured families has done. After that things should take care of themselves.

So three year olds get to make such decisions in your world? Most 3 year olds would choose to live with Mickey Mouse.
Now you get it, a 3 year old can not make a decisions about something they have not learned, hence you will be forcing a homosexual lifestyle on that child, a lifestyle they may or may not choose later in life.
But what is the harm of the 'homosexual lifestyle'....which is apparently everyday life. Eating lunch. Going to get the carwashed. Going to birthday parties. Watching a movie. While gay.

What about any of that is abusive?

I knew you would come around.

Yeah, you're still stuck at square 1 with the whole 'abuse' angle. You've never been able to factually establish it. And I'm still chuckling about your claim to speak for 99% of all people. And 100% of all children.
Eating is not a lifestyle, Washing the car is not a lifestyle. Watching movies is not a lifestyle.

You simply can not bring yourself to telling the truth or including anything remotely relating to homosexuality into your narrative.

Then you must cherry pick my post to another and add it to your quote, as if we are having that particular discussion, again why can you not be truthful?

You do not think 100% of all children want a mother and a father?
You have to show us any 3 year olds who are forced to be homosexual. That would definitely be child abuse of the highest order. Other than that, you are full of it.

How do you feel about 3 year olds being adopted into a fundamental christianity lifestyle? Or about 3 year olds being adopted into a rich lifestyle. Or 3 year olds being adopted into a Kansas farm lifestyle?
I do not have to show you anything, I have been using you as an example to others, to the reader of the threads who never posts.

Anybody reading your post I am responding to will see that you have no logical response.

I never ever said or implied that 3 year old orphans are being raped by homosexuals.

If you have all the facts, why make things up?
So...you did not attempt to speak for children being adopted by gay couples? Yes or no.

Well since gay marriage and single parenthood have less than nothing to do with each other......you've kinda painted yourself into a corner on this one.

You've claimed that a child has a natural right to be raised by its actual parents. But you don't object to straight adoptive parents, or an infertile straight couple using a sperm donor to IVF up a kid. Demonstrating your 'natural right to be raised by its actual parents' claim to be irrelevant to you.

The empirical data demonstrates clearly that kids need to be raised by a mother and a father, not one or two of either but one of each, preferably those two specific people who actually create the kid.

A dozen or so studies show that children of same sex parents are fine. And you ignore them.

I do and I am. Which is why I'm supporting gay rights. And take a private delight in every state where gay marriage is recognized. I dig liberty and equality.

They should start handing out marriage licences in Alabama in about........6 hours.
Homo marriage and single parenthood both lack the other necessary gender parent.
First, the need for both genders needs to be pointed out more. Tough to do when obfuscated by homo and race agendas. Then homo marriage and single parenting by choice need to be stifled by pointing to the damage that unstructured families has done. After that things should take care of themselves.

Gay marriage is not part of the "unstructured marriage" claim that you are making. It is every bit as structured as a straight marriage.

If the probate courts don’t do their jobs, then state law still needs to be enforced. That’s where county sheriffs come in. The sheriffs can send deputies out to monitor courthouses and arrest any judges who violate state law.

And those violations get, correctly, shot down by the Federal courts. And I am a liberal gun owner and applaud any court upholding our rights under the 2nd Amendment.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I still can't get a CCW in NYC unless I prove to the NYPD I "need" one. How is that an example of the courts defending my rights?

Here is the thing- I understand that you believe that NY law is unconstitutional.

But without the Federal courts having jurisidiction- you have no recourse at all- New York could pass laws telling you to turn in all of your firearms at the nearest police station- and you would have no legal recourse.

So what is the recourse in your case? Going to court. If the courts disagree- well then they disagree with you- like the State of NY disagrees with you regarding the constitutionality of the law. You can attempt to appeal this all the way to the Supreme Court- which has overturned many gun laws. But if the SOTC disagrees- well then you have had your day in court- and under our Constitution you have to live with the law.

The recourse in the case of any level of government asking people to turn in all their firearms is armed resistance, because a government that demands gun confiscation knows it will result in bloodshed is 1) asking for a fight anyway) and 2) cannot be trusted with anything else.

What should happen in politicians who pass laws declared unconstitutional should be prosecuted as criminals.
But that does happen occasionally. That is what the courts are for....to determine constitutionality. Keep in mind, in some states, like CA, it is the people who vote in UNconstitutional laws....such as Prop 8 and earlier Prop 186.

Only unconstitutional due to an activist court that overstepped its bounds.

There is no end to this argument between us. You think the constitution means whatever suits you at the moment, and I do not.

Translation: A court that made a constitutional decision you didn't like.

Now you get it, a 3 year old can not make a decisions about something they have not learned, hence you will be forcing a homosexual lifestyle on that child, a lifestyle they may or may not choose later in life.
But what is the harm of the 'homosexual lifestyle'....which is apparently everyday life. Eating lunch. Going to get the carwashed. Going to birthday parties. Watching a movie. While gay.

Yeah, you're still stuck at square 1 with the whole 'abuse' angle. You've never been able to factually establish it. And I'm still chuckling about your claim to speak for 99% of all people. And 100% of all children.
Eating is not a lifestyle, Washing the car is not a lifestyle. Watching movies is not a lifestyle.

You simply can not bring yourself to telling the truth or including anything remotely relating to homosexuality into your narrative.

Then you must cherry pick my post to another and add it to your quote, as if we are having that particular discussion, again why can you not be truthful?

You have to show us any 3 year olds who are forced to be homosexual. That would definitely be child abuse of the highest order. Other than that, you are full of it.

How do you feel about 3 year olds being adopted into a fundamental christianity lifestyle? Or about 3 year olds being adopted into a rich lifestyle. Or 3 year olds being adopted into a Kansas farm lifestyle?
I do not have to show you anything, I have been using you as an example to others, to the reader of the threads who never posts.

Anybody reading your post I am responding to will see that you have no logical response.

I never ever said or implied that 3 year old orphans are being raped by homosexuals.

So...you did not attempt to speak for children being adopted by gay couples? Yes or no.
Adoption is my biggest concern of legal homo marriage. A kid being denied the opportunity to be raised by the ideal circumstance all because of selfish, counterproductive homo politics. Cruel.

I for one could not imagine how vile the attacks would become. Outright lies about what I say, stating I am describing sex graphically as well as talking about peoples personal relationships with their daughter. It certainly is a dangerous game, to discuss this with such irrational people.

Seriously, you people must bait people with your family? You must lie about what is buried in the posts? Much of what this conversation should entail is too repulsive to posted. Much of what should be discussed is graphic and disgusting.

Of course the idiots will think that I stated their sexual proclivity is disgusting, what is disgusting is the physiology of how non-sexual organs of the body will be used for sexual gratification.

You have stated some pretty nasty things about gay families and yet you managed to perpetrate yourself as a victim. Well done. It must be terribly hard to type with that cross on your back.
You are a filthy scoundrel of a liar, I did not say one nasty thing about gay families.

You get your but kicked trying to defend the indefensible so you come back lie.

Cross on my back? No, its not hard for me to type at all, actually I can type with great speed, as you notice I have responded to about 50 posts will you finger peck out 1 post.

You consistently run down gay families with unsubstantiated claims and than have the gull to claim that you are being victimized when you get called on it. Then again you believe you speak for 99% of Americans and all children which is just one of the more laughable claims I've ever read here.
You consistently lie about what I said, I would of been warned by now, and banned if I continued, if what you state I said, was true.

Homosexual families, is that what you meant to say, Gay simply means happy, while not anymore, you have to take words that mean sunshine and apple pie and apply them to stuff most people do find vile, so much easier to be the deceiver, when one chooses the right thing to say, like same-sex instead of homosexual.

Most people? lmao Not anymore!!

from: More Americans Accepting Of Gays And Lesbians Gallup Poll Finds
"With young adults by far the most tolerant of homosexuality -- among those 18 to 29 years old, 73 percent support same-sex marriage -- the trend seems more likely to accelerate than reverse."

from: Poll 45 Of Americans Think Homosexuality A Sin But 60 Are Okay With It Anyway Mediaite
"The good, somewhat obvious news is that 72% of Americans see legal recognition of same-sex marriage as inevitable, including 85% of marriage equality supporters, and 59% of opponents. That 72% total is up from 59% in 2004, and is likely due to the fact that, as the survey indicates, many more Americans (87%) know gay people (or know that they’re gay) than in the past."

from: Most Say Homosexuality Should Be Accepted By Society Pew Research Center
"While the public is divided over same-sex marriage, a majority of Americans (58%) say that homosexuality should be accepted, rather than discouraged, by society."

So most people think homosexuality should be accepted by society.
Hey, idiot, I only spoke of homosexuals adopting orphaned children who are to young to know what homosexuality is.

If you are not smart enough to understand that, you ain't smart enough to look past Google and Biased polls.

The frightening side of “gay marriage” is that it shoehorns in discrimination against those who support traditional marriage, such as saying that a single mother who puts a baby up for adoption to a married two parent family can’t say it can’t go to two lesbians, or a man in a dress arguing that it has an equal right to using women’s bathrooms under the same “equal protections” arguments as gay marriage. It's all horrific.

The Daily Fix Gay Marriage Is About to Be Legal in Alabama - Yahoo News

Tomorrow Alabama is open for marriage equality.

This is good, this is American, this is our values.

Those who don't like it, I have a hint: don't marry someone of your own sex.
Since you homo marriage proponents like to misuse the word equality so much, I have one question for you to answer; why should the general public be forced by law to subsidize male-on-male buttfucking? Simple question. What's your answer?
The answer is that is regulating marriage. You don't like it, don't marry someone who looks like you.
You didn't answer my question. You just made a detached comment. Why should the public be forced to subsidize male-on-male buttfucking?
Probably for the same reason it subsidizes male on female buttfucking as long as it is done within a marriage. And it does.
But that provides the option of hetero intercourse that creates babies. Homos don't.
And......?

Gay marriage is not part of the "unstructured marriage" claim that you are making. It is every bit as structured as a straight marriage.
Anything devoid of a mother and father is unstructured. Creating a child rearing situation that is unstructured intentionally is child abuse.

Actually everything you just stated is false.

Pride Parades are as popular or more popular as before.
Palm Springs is still a very popular destination.
Palm Springs is not majority gay.
Disneyland attendance on 'gay days' is better than normal.
There has not been a 'gay issue' California ballots since 2008.
Californians attitude towards homosexuals has done nothing but improve

Actually, its easy for all to see, syriusly is ignorant.

Gay Palm Springs

There is something truly special about Gay Palm Springs beyond its beautiful oasis setting in the Southern California dessert. In recent years, Palm Springs has experienced a huge influx of new Gay residents and Gay businesses. The Gay population is now estimated at more than 50 percent of the annual resident population. Today the City of Palm Springs has the highest per capita gay population in the US, if not the world.
Palm Springs is 50% gay? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Maybe during the formerly known as Dinah Shore Golf Tourney it is.

You have stated some pretty nasty things about gay families and yet you managed to perpetrate yourself as a victim. Well done. It must be terribly hard to type with that cross on your back.
You are a filthy scoundrel of a liar, I did not say one nasty thing about gay families.

You get your but kicked trying to defend the indefensible so you come back lie.

Cross on my back? No, its not hard for me to type at all, actually I can type with great speed, as you notice I have responded to about 50 posts will you finger peck out 1 post.

You consistently run down gay families with unsubstantiated claims and than have the gull to claim that you are being victimized when you get called on it. Then again you believe you speak for 99% of Americans and all children which is just one of the more laughable claims I've ever read here.
You consistently lie about what I said, I would of been warned by now, and banned if I continued, if what you state I said, was true.

Homosexual families, is that what you meant to say, Gay simply means happy, while not anymore, you have to take words that mean sunshine and apple pie and apply them to stuff most people do find vile, so much easier to be the deceiver, when one chooses the right thing to say, like same-sex instead of homosexual.

Most people? lmao Not anymore!!

from: More Americans Accepting Of Gays And Lesbians Gallup Poll Finds
"With young adults by far the most tolerant of homosexuality -- among those 18 to 29 years old, 73 percent support same-sex marriage -- the trend seems more likely to accelerate than reverse."

from: Poll 45 Of Americans Think Homosexuality A Sin But 60 Are Okay With It Anyway Mediaite
"The good, somewhat obvious news is that 72% of Americans see legal recognition of same-sex marriage as inevitable, including 85% of marriage equality supporters, and 59% of opponents. That 72% total is up from 59% in 2004, and is likely due to the fact that, as the survey indicates, many more Americans (87%) know gay people (or know that they’re gay) than in the past."

from: Most Say Homosexuality Should Be Accepted By Society Pew Research Center
"While the public is divided over same-sex marriage, a majority of Americans (58%) say that homosexuality should be accepted, rather than discouraged, by society."

So most people think homosexuality should be accepted by society.
Hey, idiot, I only spoke of homosexuals adopting orphaned children who are to young to know what homosexuality is.

If you are not smart enough to understand that, you ain't smart enough to look past Google and Biased polls.
Why do you think that homosexual couples will put their sexuality front and center when adopting a young child? Any more than a heterosexual couple would?

Gay Palm Springs

There is something truly special about Gay Palm Springs beyond its beautiful oasis setting in the Southern California dessert. In recent years, Palm Springs has experienced a huge influx of new Gay residents and Gay businesses. The Gay population is now estimated at more than 50 percent of the annual resident population. Today the City of Palm Springs has the highest per capita gay population in the US, if not the world.

Since 2003 syphilis has been rising among the gays of Palm Springs which is why tourism has moved to Rancho Mirage.

Anything devoid of a mother and father is unstructured. Creating a child rearing situation that is unstructured intentionally is child abuse.
So...you want the government to do what about that?

Gay Palm Springs

Since 2003 syphilis has been rising among the gays of Palm Springs which is why tourism has moved to Rancho Mirage.
You, of course, have links to show that to be something besides another one of your lies, right?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I still can't get a CCW in NYC unless I prove to the NYPD I "need" one. How is that an example of the courts defending my rights?

Here is the thing- I understand that you believe that NY law is unconstitutional.

But without the Federal courts having jurisidiction- you have no recourse at all- New York could pass laws telling you to turn in all of your firearms at the nearest police station- and you would have no legal recourse.

So what is the recourse in your case? Going to court. If the courts disagree- well then they disagree with you- like the State of NY disagrees with you regarding the constitutionality of the law. You can attempt to appeal this all the way to the Supreme Court- which has overturned many gun laws. But if the SOTC disagrees- well then you have had your day in court- and under our Constitution you have to live with the law.

The recourse in the case of any level of government asking people to turn in all their firearms is armed resistance, because a government that demands gun confiscation knows it will result in bloodshed is 1) asking for a fight anyway) and 2) cannot be trusted with anything else.

What should happen in politicians who pass laws declared unconstitutional should be prosecuted as criminals.
But that does happen occasionally. That is what the courts are for....to determine constitutionality. Keep in mind, in some states, like CA, it is the people who vote in UNconstitutional laws....such as Prop 8 and earlier Prop 186.

Only unconstitutional due to an activist court that overstepped its bounds.

There is no end to this argument between us. You think the constitution means whatever suits you at the moment, and I do not.

Translation: A court that made a constitutional decision you didn't like.

No, a court MADE up something that I do not oppose to on it face, but I do oppose HOW it was allowed to happen.

So...you want the government to do what about that?
Not grant legal status to homo marriage and hold sperm donors accountable for the children they create, knowingly or otherwise. You make a life you pay just like if you take a life you pay.

Forum List

Back