🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
DK, do you believe that homosexuality is normal or abnormal? Forgetting everything else, all the other bs, just the fact of two men or two women fornicating together, normal or abnormal?

I refuse to label something as 'normal' or 'abnormal' except to say that its normal that dogs chase cats, cats chase birds and mice, and that, as a norm, humans don't know what they want most of the time.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I refuse to label something as 'normal' or 'abnormal' except to say that its normal that dogs chase cats, cats chase birds and mice, and that, as a norm, humans don't know what they want most of the time.

at the risk of being accused of siding only with my husbnad, I have to rate this response:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

very good point

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Being gay is due to hormone levels in utero during certain points during gestation. It's not a choice. It's not definitely genetic, but it is developmental.

Choke on that, haters.

That's why it should be treated as the sickness it is at first symptoms, "LIKE IT USED TO BE".

as if anyone would be turned on by you describing it that way.

Yes. Big d should write homosexual romance novels in his brusque tones. They'll peg him as a top, fer sure.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Yeah. Sometimes white people get jobs, so i guess your full race based lockout is yet to be achieved. Better luck with your agenda going forward, Malcolm.

I hate to tell ya but most people just laugh at the words "discrimination against Whites". What the hell is wrong with ya? Look around, how many white ghettoes you see? Give me the unemployment percentages and let me know how many whites compared to minorities are unemployed, leaving your unemployable, lazy ass out of it. Dude you are wrong, give up your ridiculous fucking rants and get on with whatever you have left of your little, pathetic life. Quit fucking up threads on here with your bullshit!

Well, I see you all have covered the usuals, the right's constant need to use pedophilia as a red herring to cover up their simple hatred for gay people. Then we've gotten into the anal sex debate, I'll simply remind Big D and others, that many heterosexual couples engage in anal sex as well, so that argument is dead. So far, as usual, I have heard NO evidence and NO logical argument that marriage between two non-related adults of the same gender will cause some sort of moral upheaval. It's been 12 hours now, and the world is still spinning at it's normal rate.

acludem

Originally posted by Pale Rider
And I counter with a "RIGHT CROSS".

Take that "heterosexual haters".

I have issues with gays, especially of the activist persuasion, and because they're usually libs. I don't want teachers counselling my kids to get acquainted with all persuasions before they "decide" what persuasion they are. That teacher will get the full bipartisan asswhipping.

In this area humans do know what they want, its preordained for male and female to be together, some just choose to engage in behavior contrary to their instincts.

Originally posted by acludem
Well, I see you all have covered the usuals, the right's constant need to use pedophilia as a red herring to cover up their simple hatred for gay people. Then we've gotten into the anal sex debate, I'll simply remind Big D and others, that many heterosexual couples engage in anal sex as well, so that argument is dead. So far, as usual, I have heard NO evidence and NO logical argument that marriage between two non-related adults of the same gender will cause some sort of moral upheaval. It's been 12 hours now, and the world is still spinning at it's normal rate.

acludem

You have heard logical argument - mostly in other threads of yore...but you choose to ignore the evidence.

(shrug).

Originally posted by acludem

acludem

It's really more of a symptom, proof our society is in decline. The left is using homosexuality promotion as a form of eugenics against predominantly white nations.

Im sure everyone will miss my pearls of wisdom, but I must gracefully bow out at this time. Yknow, I gots things to do.

:D

Have fun, guys :)

blsaddammakeover.htm

Originally posted by OCA
In this area humans do know what they want, its preordained for male and female to be together, some just choose to engage in behavior contrary to their instincts.

I hate to bust your bubble on this OCA, but its not a 'human' trait to have male/female only joinings. Thats all sexual reproducing species period.

You're trying to take a pre-disposed notion of the animal kingdom, reproduction, and humans and say that its the way it should be so anything else is a choice. People CHOOSE to kill, does that mean the insanity defense should be thrown out entirely then?

I hate to bust your bubble on this OCA, but its not a 'human' trait to have male/female only joinings. Thats all sexual reproducing species period.

You're trying to take a pre-disposed notion of the animal kingdom, reproduction, and humans and say that its the way it should be so anything else is a choice. People CHOOSE to kill, does that mean the insanity defense should be thrown out entirely then?

Taking what you've written WAY OUT On a limb, and out of context, (just like a liberal eh? :p)

You are saying that Gay people are insane.

If they are insane, their contracts are invalid.

No homo-marriage.

Frankly? I'd support homo-marriage if they gave up ANY and EVERY right to be a parent. It'd be better for a child in a homo-family, to die of SIDS than to grow up twisted and mentally fucked.

Originally posted by -=d=-
Taking what you've written WAY OUT On a limb, and out of context, (just like a liberal eh? :p)

No homo-marriage.

Frankly? I'd support homo-marriage if they gave up ANY and EVERY right to be a parent. It'd be better for a child in a homo-family, to die of SIDS than to grow up twisted and mentally fucked.

Yes. Mind the breeze, monkey boy!

Originally posted by -=d=-

No homo-marriage.

What are you on?
:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back