🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay rights isn't a State's rights issue

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Calling gay rights a state's rights issue is like saying the first amendment is a state's rights issue. States should not be able to determine is they are going to give people free speech on a case by case basis. States should not be able to decide if they are going to give gay people equal rights on a case by case basis; states shouldn't be able to decide if they can purchase African slaves on a case by case basis.

Interesting. So in your opinion, you don't see any difference between being black and taking it in the caboose.

Let me suggest to you to test your theory. Drive down to your local Ghetto, and approach one of the groups of young men hanging out on the corner drinking malt liquor and smoking newports.

Call them over to you car and ask them "You guys gay?" and report back with their response.

Calling gay rights a state's rights issue is like saying the first amendment is a state's rights issue. States should not be able to determine is they are going to give people free speech on a case by case basis. States should not be able to decide if they are going to give gay people equal rights on a case by case basis; states shouldn't be able to decide if they can purchase African slaves on a case by case basis.

What rights do gay people not have that others do?

• Banned
  • Banned
The Far Religious Right demands the right to publicly hate gays and teach their kids to hate gays in every aspect of life without repercussions.
Or it's cancel culture, and cancel culture is the real evil.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the 13th Amendment , a federal action passed by the GOP that freed the black people.
Cool, so let's just write amendment for gay rights, instead of touting this state's rights issue, which is what the conservative judges want.

What rights did the original Bill of Rights not cover for gays and the rest of society?

The Far Religious Right demands the right to publicly hate gays and teach their kids to hate gays in every aspect of life without repercussions.

Yup.

I feel that fundies teach their kids to hate on LGBTQI+ people.

Like one day, by accident( i mostly multitask,like having more then one window open) and i thought i was talking to some people in a online game about a theory concerning finger length as indicating that someone is gay.

And i think i mistakenly put it in a chatbox for a charity i am with for special needs people(i have aspergers),and on that day later on, some dude called me telling me to never post that kind of pro gay stuff again, and the person sounded like a Karen who probably saw it.

I wonder if the Karen is on the board of directors of the charity or something.

Cause on the facebook page for the charity i didn't see a pride thing during june, but Hawaii special oympics i did see it on the hawaii special olympics facebook page during june.

Actually slavery is covered by the US Constitution's 13th Amendment.
However, Biden's open border policy is allowing "human trafficking" on a massive scale. Have fun shopping for a poco puta!

You are saying that in retrospect. It wasn't back then and we fought a war over it. But I'm glad you agree that we can add certain protections to our very flawed constitution, and that rights aren't contingent on whether that piece of paper says so, at the time that a certain right is contested.

You are saying that in retrospect. It wasn't back then and we fought a war over it. But I'm glad you agree that we can add certain protections to our very flawed constitution, and that rights aren't contingent on whether that piece of paper says so, at the time that a certain right is contested.
1. The US Constitution is NOT FLAWED.
2. Federal Rights are legally defined in the US Constitution, if you want to change them, change the Federal or State Laws.

1. The US Constitution is NOT FLAWED.
2. Federal Rights are legally defined in the US Constitution, if you want to change them, change the Federal or State Laws.
bahaha, yet it had to have several corrections to it.

ok

I support the right to teach "hate" without repercussions.

Why don't you? What repercussions were you considering? You sound pretty nazi.

And I support gay rights, so don't even start. I also happen to support freedom of thought, speech, and expression.

Forum List

Back