🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay statists strike again...you will submit!!!!

first court, they should appeal, but the cost may be prohibitive to them.

Society needs to make some decisions on this, the voters of Cal voted down gay marriage twice and the court overruled the will of the people. Do you think thats how democracy is supposed to work?

1. We're not a democracy, we're a Constitutional Republic.

2. The people of Alabama voted to amend their State Constitution and ban interracial marriage, such a ban was ruled unconstitutional in 1967. (BTW - It wasn't until 2000 that they voted to remove the language and 40% of the vote was to keep it.)

>>>>

From the
I don;t disagree that the laws exists, what I state is they are wrong.

Well, you're welcome to think the laws are wrong. But they're not going to change.

And eventually all you assholes will be dead, and shit like this will be looked back on the same way we look at "colored" drinking fountains now.

There is a big difference between separate water fountains and forcing someone to host an event they find morally objectionable. The fact you use that comparison is comical.

No, there really isn't. Not from where I'm sitting.

You know the arguments in support of Jim Crow laws sounded a whole lot like what you're saying here, right?

you are simply wrong on this. let it play out in court and then you can apologize for your ignorance.

You know that it already did play out in court, and the farm lost?

That's the whole point of this thread.

Society needs to make some decisions on this, the voters of Cal voted down gay marriage twice and the court overruled the will of the people. Do you think thats how democracy is supposed to work?

What does California have to do with this at all?

New York legalized gay marriage through the legislature.

or gay people can man the fuck up and stop trying to get people to accept their lifestyle and just tolerate it.

none of these things are public accommodations. Public accommodation is when you walk into a store to buy something, or stay at a hotel, or get on a mode of transport. A small business that is contracted out on a per use basis is not publicly accommodating anything.

What truly galls me is that this wasn't an outright denial, but a condition and still these assholes sued these people because their FEEEWINGS were hurt.

Um...they were not sued. Nice try.

Well, you're welcome to think the laws are wrong. But they're not going to change.

And eventually all you assholes will be dead, and shit like this will be looked back on the same way we look at "colored" drinking fountains now.

Assholes, Mr. Moderator?

Dead, Mr. Moderator?

Good ol' fashioned American apple pie sentiments of liberty, Mr. Moderator?

Live and let live, Mr. Moderator?

Is that before or after folks like me take up arms against homofascist punks like you, Mr. Moderator, and put you Siege Heiling thugs down for the rabid dogs that you are?

So Christians are the new Judens, eh?

This issue, you drooling idiot, you imbecile, you fascist whore, you clueless, bootlicking statist is inalienable rights. Behavior necessarily touches on ideology, religion, morality . . . you oranges-apples dimwit. Nobody has any legitimate right to impose their behavior, their religion or their morality against the inalienable fights of free-association and private property. So the Bill of Rights are meaningless? Public accommodation codes trump them? Since when, Goebbels? Public accommodation codes that compel one to accommodate behavior or rituals on one's property that is contrary to one's ideological/religious convictions is tyranny, whether one's property be a place of business or not. The rest is irrelevant minutia. There's no such thing as an alienable, inalienable right in the public or private sector. One cannot be legitimately alienated from their inalienable rights, you FASCIST RETARD, not on public property and certainly not on one's own private property.

Are you pretending not to understand that, moron? Are you truly that stupid? Just how depraved are you?

Go to hell, Mr. Moderator. The only thing that homofascist punks like you will ever understand about where your rights end and those of others begin is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at your stupid heads.

images

or gay people can man the fuck up and stop trying to get people to accept their lifestyle and just tolerate it.

none of these things are public accommodations. Public accommodation is when you walk into a store to buy something, or stay at a hotel, or get on a mode of transport. A small business that is contracted out on a per use basis is not publicly accommodating anything.

What truly galls me is that this wasn't an outright denial, but a condition and still these assholes sued these people because their FEEEWINGS were hurt.

Assholes, Mr. Moderator?

Dead, Mr. Moderator?

Is that before or after folks like me take up arms against homofascist punks like you, Mr. Moderator, and put you Siege Heiling thugs down for the rabid dogs that you are?

This issue, you drooling idiot, you imbecile, you fascist whore, you clueless, bootlicking statist is inalienable rights. Behavior necessarily touches on ideology, religion, morality . . . you oranges-apples dimwit. Nobody has any legitimate right to impose their behavior, their religion or their morality against the inalienable fights of free-association and private property. So the Bill of Rights are meaningless? Public accommodation codes trump them? Since when, Goebbels? Public accommodation codes that compel one to accommodate behavior or rituals on one's property that is contrary to one's ideological/religious convictions is tyranny, whether one's property be a place of business or not. The rest is irrelevant minutia. There's no such thing as an alienable, inalienable right in the public or private sector. One cannot be legitimately alienated from their inalienable rights, you FASCIST RETARD, not on public property and certainly not on one's own private property.

Are you pretending not to understand that, moron? Are you truly that stupid? Just how depraved are you?

Go to hell, Mr. Moderator. The only thing that homofascist punks like you will ever understand about where your rights end and those of others begin is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at your stupid heads.

images

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I seem to have touched a nerve. It's not often that I see people melt down quite like this.

Of course they can! That's why Bill Clinton signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law.
Peyote Law
No one ever thought that this law would benefit Hobby Lobby.

It isn't going to benefit those that wish to discriminate either...at least according to Justice Kennedy.

You depraved moron. Ideological discrimination is the essence of liberty, and in this instance the only persons being unconstitutionally singled out in violation of their inalienable rights of free-association and private property are the Christians owners of this business.

You are a homofascist thug.

images

Of course they can! That's why Bill Clinton signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law.
Peyote Law

It isn't going to benefit those that wish to discriminate either...at least according to Justice Kennedy.

They just have to learn to adjust their business practices so that what is chosen to be with held from perverts is not offered to the general public. The service might still be given to others but is not offered.

That was the basis on which the lesbians that sued me lost. They proved that I indeed did commission paintings but could not prove that I ever offered commission paintings to the public. The complaint against my business was dismissed even by the Department of Consumer Affairs. They were not denied a service offered to the public. They were demanding a service not offered by the business.

The answer is to conduct business practices defensively. Look for weak points that would give a basis for a lawsuit and eliminate it. The farm owner should have made it clear that their private home was not part of the venue offered for weddings. Only the barn. They can always make an exception if they choose to do so.

Assholes, Mr. Moderator?

Dead, Mr. Moderator?

images

I seem to have touched a nerve. It's not often that I see people melt down quite like this.

Indeed, that's precisely the kind of response I would have expected from you. Not one of shame. Not one of contriteness. You are that depraved, as only a depraved person would fail to comprehend how monstrously tyrannical and disgusting your disregard for the rights of others is.

Assholes, Mr. Moderator?

Dead, Mr. Moderator?

images

Indeed, that's precisely the kind of response I would have expected from you. Not one of shame. Not one of contriteness. You are that depraved, as only a depraved person would fail to comprehend how monstrously tyrannical and disgusting your disregard for the rights of others is.

Again, I don't really have any response other than laughter.

I really liked the part where you said "you and folks like you" are going to "take up arms" against me.

Have you ever spoken to a therapist about a possible case of histrionic personality disorder?

This isn't that hard to figure out. If someone cannot then hire a risk management company familiar with Christianity. They will go over the entire business and advise what changes need to be made to avoid frivolous lawsuits.

The answer is to conduct business practices defensively. Look for weak points that would give a basis for a lawsuit and eliminate it. The farm owner should have made it clear that their private home was not part of the venue offered for weddings. Only the barn. They can always make an exception if they choose to do so.

Still haven't read the fact of the case I see...

1, THEY LIVED IN THE BARN. They lived on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the "barn", the bottom floor being the banquet hall which is the indoor venue for their services.

2. The denied service anywhere on their property. See previous link quoting that from the findings of fact.

>>>>

Peyote Law

They just have to learn to adjust their business practices so that what is chosen to be with held from perverts is not offered to the general public. The service might still be given to others but is not offered.

That was the basis on which the lesbians that sued me lost. They proved that I indeed did commission paintings but could not prove that I ever offered commission paintings to the public. The complaint against my business was dismissed even by the Department of Consumer Affairs. They were not denied a service offered to the public. They were demanding a service not offered by the business.

All this legalese is horseshit. All this legalistic ducking and dodging is horseshit. These fascists are not about to stop. As depraved thugs like theDoctorsIn has demonstrated, their agenda is domination. Loopholes will be closed. New laws will be made. That's where we're at. That's why I draw the likes of thugs like theDoctorsIn out, that we might all clearly see what we're up against. Folks, we are going to have to make sacrifices. We are going to have to stand up to them before it's too late and we have no other recourse but to take up arms.

No sane person wants it to come to that. But that's precisely the kind of reprobate mind we're up against: drooling idiots like Delta4Embassy who thinks equal rights trump inalienable rights, monsters who cannot make out the rightful limitations of governmental power. We are up against Jacobins, barbarians of the first order.

The bottom line is that public accommodation codes that would compel any one to accommodate behavior, engage in behavior or make any expression that is contrary to one's ideological convictions is a violation of natural and constitutional law. End of discussion. What we need to do in the face of this tyranny is openly confront the government in court for its violations of our civil liberties, and if the courts fail to properly adjudicate the matter, then civil disobedience is called for. After that, we take up arms.

So what? It's against the law in NY to discriminate against someone for their sexual orientation.
Why is it? Do you invite everyone to parties at your home ---- or do you pick and choose? Isn't that a form of discrimination? Do you eat everything or do you selecting some things over others? Is that not discrimination? As long as something is not taking place in a governmental structure or park, it should not matter who or what is excluded for whatever reason. The government is not GOD, and judges can be foolish.

This isn't that hard to figure out. If someone cannot then hire a risk management company familiar with Christianity. They will go over the entire business and advise what changes need to be made to avoid frivolous lawsuits.

Sorry, but I have no patience for this kind of response. We are past that point. What the hell? We're going add to our overhead? Tolerate outrageous regulations and codes directly aimed at either putting us out business or forcing us to bow down before the alter of the cultural Marxist state in violation of our rights? They're not going to stop, Katzndogz. They're gong to close loopholes. Make new laws.

I'm a business owner too. But I'm a patriot first, and there's no way in hell I'm going to jump through the hoops of the likes of homofascist thugs like theDoctorsIn or Gowin's Law Worldwatch. If we play the game by their rules, we will lose, and the Republic is finished. If we don't stand up to them now, it will be too late, and the only choice we will have is to take up arms.

Behold just how desensitized the monsters on this thread are to the everyday-walk-in-the-park conventions of common courtesy and decency. This insanity is being pumped into the heads of children in the state schools virtually everywhere.

Their legal threats are of an existential nature. We are beyond dodging frivolous lawsuits.

So what? It's against the law in NY to discriminate against someone for their sexual orientation.
Why is it? Do you invite everyone to parties at your home ---- or do you pick and choose? Isn't that a form of discrimination? Do you eat everything or do you selecting some things over others? Is that not discrimination? As long as something is not taking place in a governmental structure or park, it should not matter who or what is excluded for whatever reason. The government is not GOD, and judges can be foolish.

Forget about reasoning with them. Just draw them out for what they are and call them what they are.

Its their property. So they should be forced to hold a klan rally as well?
Well, they are in the marriage business....the way I understand the law, if a couple hired them for a wedding and everyone was in KKK "attire", yes......they have to fulfill the contract.

From the

There is a big difference between separate water fountains and forcing someone to host an event they find morally objectionable. The fact you use that comparison is comical.

No, there really isn't. Not from where I'm sitting.

You know the arguments in support of Jim Crow laws sounded a whole lot like what you're saying here, right?

you are simply wrong on this. let it play out in court and then you can apologize for your ignorance.

You know that it already did play out in court, and the farm lost?

That's the whole point of this thread.

The way our Constitution is written with three branches of government with "checks and balances" over each other and the rule of law vs. the rule of the mob as established in the Bill of Rights.....Yes, that is how our Democracy works. :D

Sorry, but I have no patience for this kind of response. We are past that point. What the hell? We're going add to our overhead? Tolerate outrageous regulations and codes directly aimed at either putting us out business or forcing us to bow down before the alter of the cultural Marxist state in violation of our rights? They're not going to stop, Katzndogz. They're gong to close loopholes. Make new laws.

I'm a business owner too. But I'm a patriot first, and there's no way in hell I'm going to jump through the hoops of the likes of homofascist thugs like theDoctorsIn or Gowin's Law Worldwatch. If we play the game by their rules, we will lose, and the Republic is finished. If we don't stand up to them now, it will be too late, and the only choice we will have is to take up arms.

Behold just how desensitized the monsters on this thread are to the everyday-walk-in-the-park conventions of common courtesy and decency. This insanity is being pumped into the heads of children in the state schools virtually everywhere.

Their legal threats are of an existential nature. We are beyond dodging frivolous lawsuits.
You don't sound very fond of our system of government and the rule of law in the United States.

[

If a business wants to do that in this day and age, let them, and let them suffer the consequences, but from the market, not the government.

Racism is something we have to deal with as a free society, as long as the government is not involved in it. same for any other ism.

If we had to wait on "The Market", blacks would still be in chains, kids would still be working in coal mines and life would general suck for everyone but the plutocrats.

You can wait for the Market Fairy to put that 'Freedom" in you stocking, the rest of us are going to do the right thing.

[

Dumbest argument ever. So because they rely like the rest of us on police protection that allows the government to direct everything they can do?

What if a health inspector decides all donuts are bad for you? does he get to close the bakery down if they sell donuts?

It's not just police protection.

It's courts and laws that enforce contracts.

It's safety regulations that keep the baker from getting ingredients that contaminated.

It's roads that allow commerce to come to your storefront.

Hence- PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION.

Forum List

Back