🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay statists strike again...you will submit!!!!

Ok, let's pretend you are correct for a moment. Who was their lawyer in this "lawsuit"? What civil court heard their "lawsuit"? What were the findings of the jury in this "lawsuit"? That should all be part of public record. Prove your case, sweetheart. :D

The case was decided by a judge, or did you miss that part?

Freedom of religion is a right that supersedes any state law...but why quibble over inalienable rights when the ability to force people to do what we want because they don't like us is popular right now....

You have freedom of religion. Your business doesn't. businesses don't have religion.

What part of "free exercise thereof" don't you get?

The part where it isn't a free ride to disobey laws you don't like.

But we don't even need to go that far. These owners are perfectly free to believe that homosexuality is wrong. BUt they don't have a right to refuse service to gays through their business. Their business is not an "establishment of religion", nor does it have religious beliefs.

You are still restricting free exercise thereof.

I'd be happy if all religion is banned, so you are barking up the wrong tree here, bud.

Businesses don't have religion. Businesses aren't people.

I know perfectly well what I am talking about. You, however, seem to be getting a tad shrill. Is that what you do rather than actually take action?

Shrill?

I guess that is how you pretend you won the argument.

If you know what you are talking about feel free to explain how WBC could sue a gay bar that never held private parties for not giving them a private party. Is there a new law that forces businesses to do things they don't normally do simply because some idiot wants them to? Is your delusion that suckh a law exist the reason you keep posting stupid shit?

You depraved moron. Ideological discrimination is the essence of liberty, and in this instance the only persons being unconstitutionally singled out in violation of their inalienable rights of free-association and private property are the Christians owners of this business.

You are a homofascist thug.

images

So hurry up and challenge the constitutionality of PA laws. Whatcha waiting for? Too lazy? Armed revolt just plain more to your liking rather than demanding your representative work?

So what? It's against the law in NY to discriminate against someone for their sexual orientation.

Shut up, you mindless, homofascist thug.

That's how you talk to them, folks. You are not going to reason a reprobate mind out of its insanity. You are not going reason a murderous Islamofascist out of his insanity. You know that. These jackasses are of the same ilk. Indeed, these are the very people who routinely defend the likes of Islamofascists and spit on Israel. They spit on America. You know these things about them. Hello! What makes you think you can reason with them?

They are the pitchfork-wielding Jacobins. The comrades. The citizens. The Bolsheviks. The Maoists. The fawning worshipers of the Dear Leader. Big Bother is their god. They're the cowardly conformists, the electrical shock of your life as directed by the authority figure standing behind them. They're the sheep. They're the mindless, Sieg Heiling worshipers of Hitler. They're the barbarians at the gate. Like the poor, they've always been with us. In short, they're the murderers, the liars, the willing accomplices of every tyranny and atrocity the world has ever known.

They are morally and intellectually depraved.

What makes you think you can reason with a person who cannot or will not grasp the limits of legitimate political/civil rights against the bulwark of inalienable human rights?

I'm a business owner too. But I'm a patriot first, and there's no way in hell I'm going to jump through the hoops of the likes of homofascist thugs like theDoctorsIn or Gowin's Law Worldwatch. If we play the game by their rules, we will lose, and the Republic is finished. If we don't stand up to them now, it will be too late, and the only choice we will have is to take up arms.

Unsurprisingly, this makes no sense.

The 'game' you're referring to is the rule of law, it belongs to all Americans.

And the Republic will in fact be finished if we allow the majority to decide who will or will not have his civil rights, and subject individual liberty to popular vote.

The Framers wisely created a Constitutional Republic, as opposed to a democracy, because they correctly understood that often the majority can be wrong – seeking to deny gay Americans access to public accommodations predicated solely on who they are is one such example.

or gay people can man the fuck up and stop trying to get people to accept their lifestyle and just tolerate it.

none of these things are public accommodations. Public accommodation is when you walk into a store to buy something, or stay at a hotel, or get on a mode of transport. A small business that is contracted out on a per use basis is not publicly accommodating anything.

What truly galls me is that this wasn't an outright denial, but a condition and still these assholes sued these people because their FEEEWINGS were hurt.

Um...they were not sued. Nice try.
I don;t disagree that the laws exists, what I state is they are wrong.

Well, you're welcome to think the laws are wrong. But they're not going to change.

And eventually all you assholes will be dead, and shit like this will be looked back on the same way we look at "colored" drinking fountains now.

Assholes, Mr. Moderator?

Dead, Mr. Moderator?

Good ol' fashioned American apple pie sentiments of liberty, Mr. Moderator?

Live and let live, Mr. Moderator?

Is that before or after folks like me take up arms against homofascist punks like you, Mr. Moderator, and put you Siege Heiling thugs down for the rabid dogs that you are?

So Christians are the new Judens, eh?

This issue, you drooling idiot, you imbecile, you fascist whore, you clueless, bootlicking statist is inalienable rights. Behavior necessarily touches on ideology, religion, morality . . . you oranges-apples dimwit. Nobody has any legitimate right to impose their behavior, their religion or their morality against the inalienable fights of free-association and private property. So the Bill of Rights are meaningless? Public accommodation codes trump them? Since when, Goebbels? Public accommodation codes that compel one to accommodate behavior or rituals on one's property that is contrary to one's ideological/religious convictions is tyranny, whether one's property be a place of business or not. The rest is irrelevant minutia. There's no such thing as an alienable, inalienable right in the public or private sector. One cannot be legitimately alienated from their inalienable rights, you FASCIST RETARD, not on public property and certainly not on one's own private property.

Are you pretending not to understand that, moron? Are you truly that stupid? Just how depraved are you?

Go to hell, Mr. Moderator. The only thing that homofascist punks like you will ever understand about where your rights end and those of others begin is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at your stupid heads.

images

You seem upset...in so many levels.

or gay people can man the fuck up and stop trying to get people to accept their lifestyle and just tolerate it.

none of these things are public accommodations. Public accommodation is when you walk into a store to buy something, or stay at a hotel, or get on a mode of transport. A small business that is contracted out on a per use basis is not publicly accommodating anything.

What truly galls me is that this wasn't an outright denial, but a condition and still these assholes sued these people because their FEEEWINGS were hurt.

Um...they were not sued. Nice try.
I don;t disagree that the laws exists, what I state is they are wrong.

Well, you're welcome to think the laws are wrong. But they're not going to change.

And eventually all you assholes will be dead, and shit like this will be looked back on the same way we look at "colored" drinking fountains now.

Assholes, Mr. Moderator?

Dead, Mr. Moderator?

Good ol' fashioned American apple pie sentiments of liberty, Mr. Moderator?

Live and let live, Mr. Moderator?

Is that before or after folks like me take up arms against homofascist punks like you, Mr. Moderator, and put you Siege Heiling thugs down for the rabid dogs that you are?

So Christians are the new Judens, eh?

This issue, you drooling idiot, you imbecile, you fascist whore, you clueless, bootlicking statist is inalienable rights. Behavior necessarily touches on ideology, religion, morality . . . you oranges-apples dimwit. Nobody has any legitimate right to impose their behavior, their religion or their morality against the inalienable fights of free-association and private property. So the Bill of Rights are meaningless? Public accommodation codes trump them? Since when, Goebbels? Public accommodation codes that compel one to accommodate behavior or rituals on one's property that is contrary to one's ideological/religious convictions is tyranny, whether one's property be a place of business or not. The rest is irrelevant minutia. There's no such thing as an alienable, inalienable right in the public or private sector. One cannot be legitimately alienated from their inalienable rights, you FASCIST RETARD, not on public property and certainly not on one's own private property.

Are you pretending not to understand that, moron? Are you truly that stupid? Just how depraved are you?

Go to hell, Mr. Moderator. The only thing that homofascist punks like you will ever understand about where your rights end and those of others begin is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at your stupid heads.

images

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I seem to have touched a nerve. It's not often that I see people melt down quite like this.

Indeed, that's precisely the kind of response I would have expected from you. Not one of shame. Not one of contriteness. You are that depraved, as only a depraved person would fail to comprehend how monstrously tyrannical and disgusting your disregard for the rights of others is.
Seems to me...one should not be ashamed of being FOR equal rights for law-abiding, tax-paying citizens of this country.....instead of cheering for illegal discrimination against fellow citizens.

Of course they can! That's why Bill Clinton signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law.
Peyote Law
No one ever thought that this law would benefit Hobby Lobby.

It isn't going to benefit those that wish to discriminate either...at least according to Justice Kennedy.

They just have to learn to adjust their business practices so that what is chosen to be with held from perverts is not offered to the general public. The service might still be given to others but is not offered.

That was the basis on which the lesbians that sued me lost. They proved that I indeed did commission paintings but could not prove that I ever offered commission paintings to the public. The complaint against my business was dismissed even by the Department of Consumer Affairs. They were not denied a service offered to the public. They were demanding a service not offered by the business.

The answer is to conduct business practices defensively. Look for weak points that would give a basis for a lawsuit and eliminate it. The farm owner should have made it clear that their private home was not part of the venue offered for weddings. Only the barn. They can always make an exception if they choose to do so.

All this legalese is horseshit. All this legalistic ducking and dodging is horseshit. These fascists are not about to stop. As depraved thugs like theDoctorsIn has demonstrated, their agenda is domination. Loopholes will be closed. New laws will be made. That's where we're at. That's why I draw the likes of thugs like theDoctorsIn out, that we might all clearly see what we're up against. Folks, we are going to have to make sacrifices. We are going to have to stand up to them before it's too late and we have no other recourse but to take up arms.

No sane person wants it to come to that. But that's precisely the kind of reprobate mind we're up against: drooling idiots like Delta4Embassy who thinks equal rights trump inalienable rights, monsters who cannot make out the rightful limitations of governmental power. We are up against Jacobins, barbarians of the first order.

The bottom line is that public accommodation codes that would compel any one to accommodate behavior, engage in behavior or make any expression that is contrary to one's ideological convictions is a violation of natural and constitutional law. End of discussion. What we need to do in the face of this tyranny is openly confront the government in court for its violations of our civil liberties, and if the courts fail to properly adjudicate the matter, then civil disobedience is called for. After that, we take up arms.

UNfortunately for you, we are a nation of laws. Laws CAN be changed....by a majority voting to repeal such laws or by PROVING such laws unconstitutional.

Ranting and cursing and threatening a revolution is not the way we do it in this country.....as adults.

I'm a business owner too. But I'm a patriot first, and there's no way in hell I'm going to jump through the hoops of the likes of homofascist thugs like theDoctorsIn or Gowin's Law Worldwatch. If we play the game by their rules, we will lose, and the Republic is finished. If we don't stand up to them now, it will be too late, and the only choice we will have is to take up arms.

Unsurprisingly, this makes no sense.

The 'game' you're referring to is the rule of law, it belongs to all Americans.

And the Republic will in fact be finished if we allow the majority to decide who will or will not have his civil rights, and subject individual liberty to popular vote.

The Framers wisely created a Constitutional Republic, as opposed to a democracy, because they correctly understood that often the majority can be wrong – seeking to deny gay Americans access to public accommodations predicated solely on who they are is one such example.
M.D. Rawlings' behavior is exactly what the Founders and their well-designed Constitution/Bill of Rights has protected us against for well over 200 years.

Yes, when you are offering a PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION, you have to offer it to everyone who can pay. Period.

"We don't serve you people" has been against the law since the 1960's.

The problem is that progressive states have declared almost everything a public accommodation. I can't wait until they do it to your house so I can move a few dozen homeless meth addicts into it.

Ok, let's pretend you are correct for a moment. Who was their lawyer in this "lawsuit"? What civil court heard their "lawsuit"? What were the findings of the jury in this "lawsuit"? That should all be part of public record. Prove your case, sweetheart. :D

The case was decided by a judge, or did you miss that part?
Exactly...so the case has been decided....by a judge....in a court of law....Was this a civil lawsuit judge?

Yes, when you are offering a PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION, you have to offer it to everyone who can pay. Period.

"We don't serve you people" has been against the law since the 1960's.

The problem is that progressive states have declared almost everything a public accommodation. I can't wait until they do it to your house so I can move a few dozen homeless meth addicts into it.
Again....QW doesn't understand Public Accommodation laws. Color me surprised.

Not even a nice try. The government at that time only represented the bigotries of the populace of the time, which is why civil rights laws had to apply to businesses as well as governments.

there wasn't a "Well, Mississippi, you have to end segregation, but Bob's Dinner can still refuse to serve Negroes!"

If you want to go that route, then when NY legalized gay marriages, it obligated business owners to serve gays, just as when Jim Crow laws were overturned, it obligated businesses to serve blacks.

Prove it, oh he who always says stupid things.

Forum List

Back