🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay statists strike again...you will submit!!!!

Well, they are in the marriage business....the way I understand the law, if a couple hired them for a wedding and everyone was in KKK "attire", yes......they have to fulfill the contract.

Actually, they wouldn't because racism is not a protected belief under public accommodation laws anywhere in this country, which is why you shouldn't be discussing the law.

By the way, if you don't believe me feel free to ask your legal expert C Clayton Jones, even he gets this one right.

What if a health inspector decides all donuts are bad for you? does he get to close the bakery down if they sell donuts?

This is truly ridiculous.

Health inspectors don't 'decide' anything.

They administer necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policies authorized by laws and measures predicated on, and justified by, facts and evidence, not capricious whims or subjective beliefs.

And the laws enacted authorizing regulatory policies are done so at the behest of the people in accordance with representative democracy and the Constitution of this Republic, where should the people believe a given regulatory policy is beyond the scope of government authority, they are at liberty to seek relief through either the political process or in the Federal courts.

You have never been through a health inspection of a restaurant, have you?

You depraved moron. Ideological discrimination is the essence of liberty, and in this instance the only persons being unconstitutionally singled out in violation of their inalienable rights of free-association and private property are the Christians owners of this business.

You are a homofascist thug.

images

So hurry up and challenge the constitutionality of PA laws. Whatcha waiting for? Too lazy? Armed revolt just plain more to your liking rather than demanding your representative work?

Shut the hell up, punk. I won't be lectured by fascist thugs like you. I slap the piss out of cowardly punks like you . . . verbally speaking, you understand. Hmm. Unless of course you in get in my face, you know, invade my space, then I'm liable to kick your ass to the curb, literally.

A number of cases are already being adjudicated, on their way toward to the Supreme Court out of Colorado, New Mexico, California and other states. The Court had better get this right. I've personally been sued by a homofascist whore like you as I don't play the dodge game. I'm past that song and dance. That depraved sissy lost and was ordered to reimburse me for my legal expenses. But I haven't gotten a dime of that back and probably never will. I've put my assets on the line to defend liberty and have donated thousands to the various legal funds fighting this crap. Years ago I put my life on the line to defend liberty.

All punks like you have ever done all your lives is tear the Republic down and attack the inalienable rights of the people.

I'm in Arizona. I donated time, money and energy to pass The Arizona "Religious Rights" bill (Senate Bill 1062), vetoed by that cowardly bitch Brewer. That bill's coming back up when that statist bootlick is gone, and we will get it passed.

I will engage in civil disobedience if necessary, and I will take up arms if necessary.

Oh, and once again, shut the hell up, you mindless, bootlicking statist.
Would you care for a tissue, little boy crying?

Well...you DO have to have standing with the law....duh. I, as a resident of CA with no business in NY can not randomly sue because it doesn't affect me. But if I open a business in NY it could affect me and I can go for a constitutional challenge. Duh....

Only if someone sues you, oh she who knows squat about the law.

The courts didn't create Public Accommodation laws. Congress and the legislature did.

The link to the ruling was previously provided, it cites the New York State Statute.

>>>>

Excuse me, the legislature of New York did not create that law, the executive did. The simplest proof of that is the fact that the court decision you posted calls it an executive law at the bottom of page 6. I already told you this, yet you keep pretending that you know what you are talking about.

Want to try again, or are you simply going to keep posting lies?
The Executive Branch cannot create law, you know.

The Executive Branch cannot create law, you know.

Yet it does.

I guess that means you agree with me that the law is unconstitutional.

Either that, or you think you scored a point against me by declaring something that I can prove is wrong.

So...the Wedding Business DIDN'T lose in court? :rofl:

Funny, your claim was that it already made its way through the courts.

It didn't because the decision can be appealed.
"thru the courts" is the same as saying "didn't lose in court"? I see PLURAL "courts" in your reply...SINGULAR "court" in my quoted post.

Did you miss that?

Forum List

Back