🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay statists strike again...you will submit!!!!

I fully expect to check in to this message board some day, only to find Rawlings staring out of my computer screen with a loaded gun to my head.....

First they fined the Christians, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Christian.
Then they jailed the Christians, and I did not speak out—
Then they killed the Christians, and I did not speak out—
Then they came for me—and there was no one left who would speak for me.
Godwin's Law activated.

Yeah. By lying homofascists, and once again, persist down this road of tyranny, Americans will rise up and end you.
Yeah yeah...."gun to head" ....brrrrrrrr....I'm shaking.

This behavior will result in the sexually abnormal being shoved back in the closet and the door slammed shut.

Now you may ask: "Why is that?" The answer to which is that it is unreasonable.

There is no potential for a right, wherein the exercising of that right usurps the means of another to exercise their rights. This is why the advocacy to normalize sexual abnormality must be destroyed. It is irrational and as such, it is a threat to freedom itself.

There is no other way it can be, therefore: That is how it must be.
Sorry...not going back in the closet. :D

That's fine with me. It's not me that ya have to worry about. I do not exercise my rights to the detriment of the means of others to do the same.

Its YOU that threatens you. You are desperate to find legitimacy, but lack the strength of character to comport yourself within the scope of legitimacy. So, at the bear minimum, you advocate for behavior with must inevitably drive beyond the means of decent people to tolerate you.

The Left did the same thing with 'fairness'. You pushed it and coerced, cajoled and harangued, until you forced sound principle out, which ... inevitably, pushed up the perceived value of real estate beyond the means of the market to sustain those values, at which point the patented catastrophe common to leftist policy crashed the international financial markets, leaving in its wake millions of people losing their homes. Crushing the dreams of the poor and middle class, who's only crime was that they tolerated your foolishness and some, probably actually bought into it.

Now where was the fairness in that? Was that your intentions? No... Of course not. Which, again, is what makes you people dangerous.

Whether you want to go into the closet or not, you will fairly soon find yourself moving away from where you live and settling into a new life, where you will be 'straight as an arrow'. Because to be recognized as sexually abnormal, will be 'undesirable'.

And you'll have no one to blame, but yourselves. (Naturally you'll secretly blame everyone else, but the 'opinions of the sexually abnormal', at that point, will not be up for consideration.)

LOL!

Crazy ironic, ain't it?

Oh? How so?

I fully expect to check in to this message board some day, only to find Rawlings staring out of my computer screen with a loaded gun to my head.....

Then they came for me—and there was no one left who would speak for me.
Godwin's Law activated.

Yeah. By lying homofascists, and once again, persist down this road of tyranny, Americans will rise up and end you.
Yeah yeah...."gun to head" ....brrrrrrrr....I'm shaking.

This behavior will result in the sexually abnormal being shoved back in the closet and the door slammed shut.

Now you may ask: "Why is that?" The answer to which is that it is unreasonable.

There is no potential for a right, wherein the exercising of that right usurps the means of another to exercise their rights. This is why the advocacy to normalize sexual abnormality must be destroyed. It is irrational and as such, it is a threat to freedom itself.

There is no other way it can be, therefore: That is how it must be.
Sorry...not going back in the closet. :D

That's fine with me. It's not me that ya have to worry about. I do not exercise my rights to the detriment of the means of others to do the same.

Its YOU that threatens you. You are desperate to find legitimacy, but lack the strength of character to comport yourself within the scope of legitimacy. So, at the bear minimum, you advocate for behavior with must inevitably drive beyond the means of decent people to tolerate you.

The Left did the same thing with 'fairness'. You pushed it and coerced, cajoled and harangued, until you forced sound principle out, which ... inevitably, pushed up the perceived value of real estate beyond the means of the market to sustain those values, at which point the patented catastrophe common to leftist policy crashed the international financial markets, leaving in its wake millions of people losing their homes. Crushing the dreams of the poor and middle class, who's only crime was that they tolerated your foolishness and some, probably actually bought into it.

Now where was the fairness in that? Was that your intentions? No... Of course not. Which, again, is what makes you people dangerous.

Whether you want to go into the closet or not, you will fairly soon find yourself moving away from where you live and settling into a new life, where you will be 'straight as an arrow'. Because to be recognized as sexually abnormal, will be 'undesirable'.

And you'll have no one to blame, but yourselves. (Naturally you'll secretly blame everyone else, but the 'opinions of the sexually abnormal', at that point, will not be up for consideration.)

LOL!

Crazy ironic, ain't it?

Oh? How so?

It's a valid point. If you were that confident in your position you wouldn't have to force others to accommodate you via the strong arm tactics.

I mean if I go into a place of business and they don't want my money , my first thought is " screw them, I'm gonna find someone who does" not " I'm suing, where's my lawyer"

It's the mental equivalent of "I'm telling my mommy if you won't play with me"

Are gays children , unable to comport themselves as adults?

So...when a business is fined for polluting the air after a citizen reports them to the governmental authorities....what it really was....that citizen was SUING that business....................uh huh.

No, but when the court directly awards a citizen because of a lawsuit that is, by any known definition of the word, the citizen suing the company.

So what? It's against the law in NY to discriminate against someone for their sexual orientation.

Shut up, you mindless, homofascist thug.

That's how you talk to them, folks. You are not going to reason a reprobate mind out of its insanity. You are not going reason a murderous Islamofascist out of his insanity. You know that. These jackasses are of the same ilk. Indeed, these are the very people who routinely defend the likes of Islamofascists and spit on Israel. They spit on America. You know these things about them. Hello! What makes you think you can reason with them?

They are the pitchfork-wielding Jacobins. The comrades. The citizens. The Bolsheviks. The Maoists. The fawning worshipers of the Dear Leader. Big Bother is their god. They're the cowardly conformists, the electrical shock of your life as directed by the authority figure standing behind them. They're the sheep. They're the mindless, Sieg Heiling worshipers of Hitler. They're the barbarians at the gate. Like the poor, they've always been with us. In short, they're the murderers, the liars, the willing accomplices of every tyranny and atrocity the world has ever known.

They are morally and intellectually depraved.

What makes you think you can reason with a person who cannot or will not grasp the limits of legitimate political/civil rights against the bulwark of inalienable human rights?
Dude...DECAF AND THORAZINE!

So what's your point, Jarlaxle? The violation of inalienable human rights is no big deal?
Drama! Drama! Drama! Oh woe is US!!! Our inalienable human rights to treat others like 2nd class citizens or worse is being abridged! Oh the Humanity!

Sad that you don't recognize private property rights as being important.

Oh , and you can shove your "public accommodation" argument. If that were true, the law wouldn't carve out special groups that I couldn't discriminate against, it would simply say " YOU CAN'T DISCRIMINATE PERIOD"

Time for some honesty from all sides.

Imagine a psychosis so profound, that it laments the means of an individual to discriminate.

Children and fools...

So...when a business is fined for polluting the air after a citizen reports them to the governmental authorities....what it really was....that citizen was SUING that business....................uh huh.

No, but when the court directly awards a citizen because of a lawsuit that is, by any known definition of the word, the citizen suing the company.

And the analogy was um , not very good to begin with.

If the EPA takes someone to court for polluting that has nothing to do with one person suing another , however an individual CAN sue a business for polluting without involving the EPA at all.

So what? It's against the law in NY to discriminate against someone for their sexual orientation.

That's how you talk to them, folks. You are not going to reason a reprobate mind out of its insanity. You are not going reason a murderous Islamofascist out of his insanity. You know that. These jackasses are of the same ilk. Indeed, these are the very people who routinely defend the likes of Islamofascists and spit on Israel. They spit on America. You know these things about them. Hello! What makes you think you can reason with them?

They are the pitchfork-wielding Jacobins. The comrades. The citizens. The Bolsheviks. The Maoists. The fawning worshipers of the Dear Leader. Big Bother is their god. They're the cowardly conformists, the electrical shock of your life as directed by the authority figure standing behind them. They're the sheep. They're the mindless, Sieg Heiling worshipers of Hitler. They're the barbarians at the gate. Like the poor, they've always been with us. In short, they're the murderers, the liars, the willing accomplices of every tyranny and atrocity the world has ever known.

What makes you think you can reason with a person who cannot or will not grasp the limits of legitimate political/civil rights against the bulwark of inalienable human rights?

So what's your point, Jarlaxle? The violation of inalienable human rights is no big deal?

My point? That you are having a spectacular, humorous, and highly-entertaining conniption! It's on the level of watching someone piss on an electric fence or play tether-ball while hammered!

So says the hysterical bootlick prattling about reporting folks to the FBI and investigating their hard drives. LOL! Speaking of hard drives, is that a banana in your pocket, freak, or are you just happy to have a pie hole?

You retard, if the violation of INALIENABLE HUMAN RIGHTS doesn't warrant civil disobedience or, should that fail, the invocation of the ultimate check against the tyranny of fascists, the whole point of the Second Amendment, then what does?

So the Founding Fathers, those revolutionaries, and the Framers of the Constitution were all nutcases too? Well, then, I'm in good company, but unfortunately for you, dimwit, it's too late to report them to the FBI.

They are not being "forced" to do anything. They are being fined for discriminating.

And the Fifth Amendment doesn't say anything about being able to do whatever you want on your "property", it just says the government can't steal it from you without due process.

Is the fine voluntary? If not, how can you claim they aren't being forced to do something?

Poisoning the air, or water injures innocent people. There is no potential for a right to injure innocent people.

Recognizing that sexual abnormality is not normal sexuality and not accepting that it is... and further recognizing that marriage is the joining of one man and one woman, in an analogous union emulating the sound physical coupling; established by the intrinsic biological design of the species, of the two complimenting biologies, into one... does not injure anyone. It does not even possess the potential to injure an innocent, because the demand that that which is irrefutably deviant, as otherwise, demonstrates willful delusion at BEST and deceitful intent, in most cases; thus the advocates of the normality of sexual abnormality, are not innocent.

What you are, are the enemy of human viability, peace and civility. And you are in the precipice of destroying yourself.

Last edited:

My point? That you are having a spectacular, humorous, and highly-entertaining conniption! It's on the level of watching someone piss on an electric fence or play tether-ball while hammered!

So says the hysterical bootlick prattling about reporting folks to the FBI and investigating their hard drives. LOL! Speaking of hard drives, is that a banana in your pocket, freak, or are you just happy to have a pie hole?

You retard, if the violation of INALIENABLE HUMAN RIGHTS doesn't warrant civil disobedience or, should that fail, the invocation of the ultimate check against the tyranny of fascists, the whole point of the Second Amendment, then what does?

So the Founding Fathers, those revolutionaries, and the Framers of the Constitution were all nutcases too? Well, then, I'm in good company, but unfortunately for you, dimwit, it's too late to report them to the FBI.

Easy there George Washington.

Time to call the orderlies and tell them to bring the butterfly nets and tranquilizers...

Time for you to shove off, Jarxale, before I embarrass you further for the twit that you are.

But by all means continue, infant, in your delusional quest to out fox me.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left who would speak for me

Yep. The bottom line with you: the violation of INALIENABLE HUMAN RIGHTS is no big deal, right?

Get this through your thick skull, you are the raving lunatic. You, moron, it's you.

Time to call the orderlies and tell them to bring the butterfly nets and tranquilizers...

Time for you to shove off, Jarxale, before I embarrass you further for the twit that you are.

But by all means continue, infant, in your delusional quest to out fox me.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left who would speak for me

Yep. The bottom line with you: the violation of INALIENABLE HUMAN RIGHTS is no big deal, right?

Get this through your thick skull, you are the raving lunatic. You, moron, it's you.

If you insist on using the First they came for ............. please at least use it correctly.

Oh, and I'm not entirely convinced that you have an inalienable right to keep fags out of your life either.

What sort of drugs would I have to use for that to make sense?

You DO realize that I AGREE with you on this issue...right? I just think you've lost your marbles!

I will strike a deal. Remove marriage as a government financed tax subsidy (and whatever other government funding is given to the institution of marriage), and treat individuals the same as a married couple - then the same-sex marriage issue will end, as marriage will no longer exist as a government enforced subsidy - and instead will exist purely as a private contract.

If marriage is a 'religious institution' as the 'religious right' claim, then marriage is also unconstitutional as the US government then endorses one religious view over another. So puzzled why the 'religious right' even push this, since it actually undermines their claim rather than re-enforces it. If I was a judge it would be like 'side a says x is true on basis of their religion and scientifically lacking claims about LGBT people, therefore the same-sex marriage ban is unconstitutional' *hammer falls*

But since it is obvious that the 'religious right' don't want compromise, more than happy for this to go state by state or court by court till every state in America allows same-sex marriage - in a few decades people will get the same silly looks for condemning same-sex marriage as they would now for condemning inter-racial marriage.

The issue on this thread is not about the institution of marriage as such.

However. . . .

The only problem with your naïve analysis of the situation, which pretty much renders it irrelevant, is that Lefty, most especially the homofascists among them, will not allow it to be privatized. He will oppose any such move tooth and nail. You're as blind as a bat without radar. The only significant political segment of American society that does support the privatization of the institution, contrary to the fantasy world in which you live and somehow or another manage to tie your shoes, are classical liberals, libertarians and conservatives, precisely because the only ones trying to impose their religion via the institution are leftists, you poor soul. The whole point of the subversion of the institution of marriage is to destroy religious liberty. You can't do that if you privatize the institution. Further, Lefty is not about to let the institution escape the trappings of the income tax system. That is the primary means of imposing his will on the people.

By the way, how do you manage to tie your shoes in the morning?

Yes, live and let live is not their motto...more gays who will not accept someone not accepting their lifestyle...and so those individuals will be punished...

Blog: NY Farm fined for refusing to host gay wedding

you aren't allowed to discriminate in public accommodation.

try again.

Before Lawrence vs. Texas, one dude wasn't allowed to screw another dude in the privacy of their home.

If we were debating the human right of humans choosing their own sexual partners and I told you that the law permitted the jailing of homosexuals who commit sodomy, would I win that argument?

Yes, live and let live is not their motto...more gays who will not accept someone not accepting their lifestyle...and so those individuals will be punished...

try again.

Before Lawrence vs. Texas, one dude wasn't allowed to screw another dude in the privacy of their home.

If we were debating the human right of humans choosing their own sexual partners and I told you that the law permitted the jailing of homosexuals who commit sodomy, would I win that argument?

and before brown v board of ed segregation was legal.

your point?

try again.

your point?

My point? You pointing to laws which violate human rights doesn't settle the matter.

try again.

your point?

over time the Court has corrected earlier rulings. In time discrimination against certain groups will not be illegal. Too many people are sick of it.

The stupid thing is, some people do not seem to realize that a law which SPECIFICALLY carves out certain groups as being afforded extra protections is against the COTUS which guarantees that EVERYONE shall enjoy the same rights.

If a gay person has a right to do business with me than so to does a smelly person. Would you argue that I can't kick someone who stinks out of my place of business?

try again.

your point?

over time the Court has corrected earlier rulings. In time discrimination against certain groups will not be illegal. Too many people are sick of it.

The stupid thing is, some people do not seem to realize that a law which SPECIFICALLY carves out certain groups as being afforded extra protections is against the COTUS which guarantees that EVERYONE shall enjoy the same rights.

If a gay person has a right to do business with me than so to does a smelly person. Would you argue that I can't kick someone who stinks out of my place of business?

you seem to not understand the law. if person a walks into your place of business and is disruptive, dressed improperly or some other thing specific to the individual, you have every right to exclude them. remember no shotes, no shirt, no service?

what you do not have the right to do is decide someone "stinks" because they are a member of a minority.

i hope that helps.

p.s. the only ones "sick of it" are bigoted jerks. the rest of the world understands that you don't have the right to hang a sign outside your place of business saying "no blacks, no jews, no gays".

try again.

your point?

you seem to not understand the law. if person a walks into your place of business and is disruptive, dressed improperly or some other thing specific to the individual, you have every right to exclude them. remember no shotes, no shirt, no service?

what you do not have the right to do is decide someone "stinks" because they are a member of a minority.

i hope that helps.

p.s. the only ones "sick of it" are bigoted jerks. the rest of the world understands that you don't have the right to hang a sign outside your place of business saying "no blacks, no jews, no gays".

No YOU seem to have a problem understanding business.

Here let me explain it to you.

If I own a business which caters to Bibile thumping, gun toting, tobaccy chewing gasp CHRISTIANS and some gay wants me to do buisness with them, guess what that does, it chases away my customers and violates my right to associate with whom I want to.

And to clear something up, I don't discriminate and wouldn't discriminate, but I also wouldn't have gay sex. But I defend the rights of BOTH who do.So that blows your little theory of only bigoted jerks caring that rights are being taken away right out of the water.

We don't make things illegal in this country because they offend someone, or hurt their sensitive feelings

Oh by the way, you are also wrong about the sign issue. Freedom of speech, I could CLEARLY - even under current law - hang a sign right outside my business that read "no ******/spics/kikes or other assorted mutts" and there is nothing illegal about that.

Let's say I did, and a black person came around and saw my sign and got pissed and drove off and hired a lawyer. All I'd have to do is point out that the black person never actually came in and asked me to serve him, he just saw the sign and drove off.

Check the law, you will see that I am ENTIRELY correct. In fact that is something you should bear in mind ANY TIME you see me post.

Forum List

Back