Gays being attacked in New York

Translation: we want to push and push and push and push and push, like the spoiled little fucking brat children that we are, and expect no repercussions, no matter how seemingly irrational, whatsoever.

But nice attempt at trying to project your churlishness upon the people who have had quite their fill of it. :lol:

No. Gays are using the system as it was designed, to challenge infringement upon their individual rights.

Responding with violence is not the "grown up" reaction in civilized society.

Haters always hate...but they still end up losing in the end.
No, liberoidals in general, and militant in-your-face gays in particular, are sniveling and complaining about anything and everything....It's what you do...It's what gets you out of bed in the morning.

And you do have the right to be an insufferable, overbearing fucking pain in everyone's ass...Meanwhile, you also have the obligation to deal with the consequences of your actions..

Unfortunately, it's more than likely that gays who mind their own business and go about their lives in peace and quiet are suffering the consequences of the actions of the pushy, militant, in-your-face gimmiegimmiegimmiegimmie hard leftist ideologues like you.....Also a trait of the modern liberoidal.

Are you sure you aren't describing whiney Rightwingers there, Oddball?

Apparent Anti-Gay Attack In Prospect Park Continues Troubling NYC Trend « CBS New York

In NYC? say it aint so? how can this happen in such a liberal mecca?

what's funny is both groups vote for the same politicians? WTF?????

Well, if this kind of stuff continues, plan on a push back by gay NYrs and their friends. :D

Oh, you mean like the Pink Pistols? The group whose motto is "pick on someone your own caliber" and "armed gays don't get bashed"? Those "friends"?

Pinkpistols.png

Apparent Anti-Gay Attack In Prospect Park Continues Troubling NYC Trend « CBS New York

In NYC? say it aint so? how can this happen in such a liberal mecca?

what's funny is both groups vote for the same politicians? WTF?????

Well, if this kind of stuff continues, plan on a push back by gay NYrs and their friends. :D

Oh, you mean like the Pink Pistols? The group whose motto is "pick on someone your own caliber" and "armed gays don't get bashed"? Those "friends"?

Pinkpistols.png

don't try carrying your pink pistol in NYC or Chitown or DC. If you do, you will be in more trouble than the thug that attacks you.

No. Gays are using the system as it was designed, to challenge infringement upon their individual rights.

Responding with violence is not the "grown up" reaction in civilized society.

Haters always hate...but they still end up losing in the end.
No, liberoidals in general, and militant in-your-face gays in particular, are sniveling and complaining about anything and everything....It's what you do...It's what gets you out of bed in the morning.

And you do have the right to be an insufferable, overbearing fucking pain in everyone's ass...Meanwhile, you also have the obligation to deal with the consequences of your actions..

Unfortunately, it's more than likely that gays who mind their own business and go about their lives in peace and quiet are suffering the consequences of the actions of the pushy, militant, in-your-face gimmiegimmiegimmiegimmie hard leftist ideologues like you.....Also a trait of the modern liberoidal.

Are you sure you aren't describing whiney Rightwingers there, Oddball?
I don't see any whiny righties or libertarians demanding special carve-outs in the laws for themselves alone.

But the next time you see a big rally of pissed off single people, protesting how the tax and other laws tend to favor married people, you come get me.

Responding with violence is absolutely a reaction in any society, no matter how civilized. You can only push people so far before they start fighting back. This is the result. People simply will not change because you tell them to. They won't change because you pass laws telling them they have to. Gays have done this before and always lost. They've done it throughout history and always lost. This will be no different.

Please cite, specifically, what will change if I am allowed equal access to civil marriage laws.

How did voting change when blacks and women were allowed equal access to it?

I've been civilly married in CA for over four years? Any change?

Personally I was sued by a lesbian couple when I refused to paint their wedding portrait. They lost. But that doesn't mean that other individuals aren't sued, or put through some cockamamie investigation like bakers and florists have. What's changed? Following the example I set, a photographer that I know made adjustments to his business practice so he would not be sued for refusing to photograph same sex weddings. What's changed? Quite a bit on a very individual level.

Of course, these attacks on homosexuals are crimes. Period. The perpetrators are barbarians.

The lesbian couple that assaulted you via the courts in an attempt to overthrow your fundamental human rights are barbarians. Indeed, there's something seriously wrong with our legal system that such an assault could be launched against your fundamental rights in the courts in the first place.

Most leftists on this board think the assault perpetrated by the lesbian couple is perfectly acceptable.

Leftists are barbarians.

Last edited:
Why is it that the far right sucks joy out of America?

(yes: I am aware what several of the freaky reactionaries will do with this)

Yes, gays are being attacked in NYC and elsewhere.

"What I think is going on with respect to anti-gay hatred in this country is, it is ratcheting up in direct proportion to the losses that the religious right" has suffered, says Potok, a leading expert on extremism in America. "I think what we are seeing is kind of a desperate anger coming out of a lot of the Christian right groups."

This anger, in turn, feeds the extremists who actually go out and beat people up, Potok says.

EXPERT: 'Desperate Anger' Is Driving The Rise In Anti-Gay Hatred

It's an anti gay temper tantrum...and like angry children, they are lashing out physically.

Now, there's some off-the-wall bullshit. Why not a butterfly flapping its wings off a Samoan coast as the cause?

The desperate anger of a fictional West Virgina fundamentalist causes New York City thugs to attack homosexuals.

Please.

Why is it that the far right sucks joy out of America?

(yes: I am aware what several of the freaky reactionaries will do with this)

Only for you, Jakey. The far right has Bacchanalia you know nothing about. There's a reason you're not invited. You'd just sit over in the corner and bitch.

Nah, Crackerjaxon, the far right is joyless, so empty, so wanting to be filled up with anything that too many fall for everything the reactionaries have to offer. Sadness.

Nah, Crackerjaxon, the far right is joyless, so empty, so wanting to be filled up with anything that too many fall for everything the reactionaries have to offer. Sadness.

Heh. Face it, the mantle of Puritanism has fallen on the left. Who else stands on street corners and screams hypocrite nowadays? Who else expresses glee when a Christian fails to live up to his own standards?

You'll never be invited to a Bacchanalia.

Lefites just ain't any fun. Even the gays, who used to be a pretty damned funny lot, have fallen into sonorous self-righteousness. Truman Capote is turning over in his grave. Gore Vidal would be appalled at the lot of you. Oscar Wilde would puke.

I blame Rachel Maddow. She has plowed new furrows of leftist pontification. What a self-righteous harpy.

You just described many of the great mainstream from left of center to right of center.

We exclude gun-haters and gun-nuts, neither group being able to think for itself.

I expect when one subscribes to a a litany of hateful lies there must be a lot of things about this world that are very confusing

Be it popularity or word-craft, the worst ones are always the best ones.

Popularity is an attraction this average Monkey doesn't get.
I can dig it... just can't relate.​

Forum List

Back