Gays being attacked in New York

It shows that people can only be pushed so far before they start pushing back. This isn't a New York issue, gays are being attacked everywhere they put controls on normal people.

^^^ said:
...everywhere they put controls on normal people.
:eek:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN2Q-RoUrkU]VOY 2x16 'Meld' Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
That's a pretty serious accusation.

Got link?

It appears there may be an "Elmo" connection or at least a better causal link than political motivation. The victim, Kiadii, is a plaintiff in a lawsuit filed against the man who voiced "Elmo" claiming sodomy was committed upon him by ex-Elmo voice Kevin Clash when he was 16. Perhaps the perpetrators were mere puppets for Clash indenting to intimidate and dissuade Kiado from continuing the lawsuit.

5aacd21a9ce97a850e08413dd93c1596.jpg

It shows that people can only be pushed so far before they start pushing back. This isn't a New York issue, gays are being attacked everywhere they put controls on normal people.

Horse pucky. There is no blow back, and far right freaks will not discriminate against gays. End of story.

But drunken teens will!

In this case (ass-u-me-ing it is just stupid youth), swat a few behinds, educate the perpetrators on the laws against beating on any Monkeys, regardless of everything, and be done with it. If there's more to it, hire a judge to decide appropriately.

How is this a 'Left versus Right' issue?

It's not political, it's a mugging.

You are exactly right -- but the vast majority of crime is left vs. left...

They are the ones without morals!!

What Morals? :dunno: Whose Morals?​

:eusa_eh: What makes you think you can live by my average morals?

What makes you think I have any interest in living by yours? :eusa_hand:

This is why Civil Law MUST trump Religious Law and other various 'Moral Codes' whenever there is a conflict between them.

Are you saying would take part in an attack or support these actions?

No, liberoidals in general, and militant in-your-face gays in particular, are sniveling and complaining about anything and everything....It's what you do...It's what gets you out of bed in the morning.

And you do have the right to be an insufferable, overbearing fucking pain in everyone's ass...Meanwhile, you also have the obligation to deal with the consequences of your actions..

Unfortunately, it's more than likely that gays who mind their own business and go about their lives in peace and quiet are suffering the consequences of the actions of the pushy, militant, in-your-face gimmiegimmiegimmiegimmie hard leftist ideologues like you.....Also a trait of the modern liberoidal.

Are you sure you aren't describing whiney Rightwingers there, Oddball?
I don't see any whiny righties or libertarians demanding special carve-outs in the laws for themselves alone.

But the next time you see a big rally of pissed off single people, protesting how the tax and other laws tend to favor married people, you come get me.

Fair and simple, baby! Just American interests, no special interests!

Say what now? :confused:

What "controls" are "pushing" anyone into attacking people in a park?

:eek:
Apparent Anti-Gay Attack In Prospect Park Continues Troubling NYC Trend « CBS New York

In NYC? say it aint so? how can this happen in such a liberal mecca?

what's funny is both groups vote for the same politicians? WTF?????

Well, if this kind of stuff continues, plan on a push back by gay NYrs and their friends. :D

Wow, an attack by the girly boys and the bull dykes. I bet that really scares them. :eek::eek:
You seem to have attached yourself to a simplistic generalization regarding gays and lesbians. I know a gay man that's seriously into cage fighting...and wins more often than not. He would possibly have killed the four drunk punks with his bare hands had he been their intended victim. But then, the little punks probably would not have attacked him...he doesn't come across as a girly man

No, liberoidals in general, and militant in-your-face gays in particular, are sniveling and complaining about anything and everything....It's what you do...It's what gets you out of bed in the morning.

And you do have the right to be an insufferable, overbearing fucking pain in everyone's ass...Meanwhile, you also have the obligation to deal with the consequences of your actions..

Unfortunately, it's more than likely that gays who mind their own business and go about their lives in peace and quiet are suffering the consequences of the actions of the pushy, militant, in-your-face gimmiegimmiegimmiegimmie hard leftist ideologues like you.....Also a trait of the modern liberoidal.

I don't see any whiny righties or libertarians demanding special carve-outs in the laws for themselves alone.

But the next time you see a big rally of pissed off single people, protesting how the tax and other laws tend to favor married people, you come get me.

Likely because many homosexuals are themselves conservative or libertarian.

It’s ignorant idiocy to make equal protection rights for same-sex couples in particular, or homosexuals in general, a left/right ‘issue.’

And no one’s asking for ‘special carve-outs,’ as homosexuals and same-sex couples are entitled to the same equal protection of the laws, as mandated by the 14th Amendment.

Same-sex couples have always possessed the right to equal access to marriage law, the issue is the refusal of the states to acknowledge that right.

Likely because many homosexuals are themselves conservative or libertarian.

It’s ignorant idiocy to make equal protection rights for same-sex couples in particular, or homosexuals in general, a left/right ‘issue.’

And no one’s asking for ‘special carve-outs,’ as homosexuals and same-sex couples are entitled to the same equal protection of the laws, as mandated by the 14th Amendment.

Same-sex couples have always possessed the right to equal access to marriage law, the issue is the refusal of the states to acknowledge that right.
Likely because the only homosexuals we hear from are the pushy militant lolberal types.

Also, speaking of ignorance, the 14th Amendment doesn't apply....The Loving decision was about a marriage between a man and a woman.

Alsoplustoo, speaking of ignorance, statutory marriage does give special carve-outs to married people...If it didn't gays -especially the lolberal ones- wouldn't want any part of it.

Rather than the phony "right to love" meme, the gay marriage issue is all about the money and bennies....Well, like I already said, when you hear of the gatherings of single people (they're at least half the population) getting together to have protest marches, about how their tax rates are different, and how they don't get to pass along their bennies to a designee of their choosing, and about how unnnffaaaaaiiiiir that is, you come get me because that's one I wanna see.

Are you really that fucking stupid Oddball? If you are, then there is no fucking way that you should be a mod..............

Why? Because you're a fucking idiot.......................

Married couples, as well as corporations....................DEMAND a carve out for themselves in the tax code.

Are you that blind, that stupid, or are you that fucking retarded you can't see it?

Go ahead fuckstick........................I'm calling you out....................either neg me (and you can hope it's private, but I'm gonna post it because it's not a PM), or go ahead and ban me (or give me more bullshit like you normally do), and let everyone know how much of a partisan hack (and thin skinned asshole) that we know you are.

Forum List

Back