Gays blaming blacks for gay marriage ban in California

If thats your rebuttal then you are not only ignorant to the origin of Narth but to the concept of science in general.. Indeed, go ahead and take a gander at the above scientist whose very own data has been twisted by Narth in order to suggest something other than what her data suggests. Face it. You fail at every corner on this issue and trying to hide behind Narth only makes your utter fail all that much sweeter.

When has NARTH stated its mission is to stamp out homosexuality? Just because they have an opposing viewpoint you don't agree with doesn't mean they're biased.

Obviously if their only mission is to get rid of it, that means they want to stamp it out.

If they were just there to be useful to EVERYONE, they would offer services to all people regardless of sexuality.

Nope....you lose yet again.

Doesn't that nasty Dyke own a hair brush!!!! :eek:

Who needs to own a hairbrush when she's a scientist whose data Narth has twisted into some bullshit fabrication of pseudo science? Indeed, who needs to own a hair brush when she is pwning the likes of you on this issue?

She looks like she just recieved electro shock treatment for her mental illness!!!

She can't be straight!

I mean what guy would be seen in public with that!!!!!! :eek:

She looks like she just recieved electro shock treatment for her mental illness!!!

She can't be straight!

Figures....you look at what a person appears like rather than what they've actually researched and what they have to say.

If they removed your outer covering over your conscious, I've got a feeling that when you are stripped of your bluster, it's like peeling a balloon.

She can't be straight!

who the hell are you to criticize anyone?

:lol:
is486004.jpg

I listened to about 30 seconds of her nonsense.

That was enought to tell me she is as goofy as she looks!!!

Figures....you look at what a person appears like rather than what they've actually researched and what they have to say.

If they removed your outer covering over your conscious, I've got a feeling that when you are stripped of your bluster, it's like peeling a balloon.

yup.. their rebuttal to the very words of a scientist that Narth pirated is rather indicative of the complete failure of Narth itself. When in doubt go for the haircut.

If thats your rebuttal then you are not only ignorant to the origin of Narth but to the concept of science in general.. Indeed, go ahead and take a gander at the above scientist whose very own data has been twisted by Narth in order to suggest something other than what her data suggests. Face it. You fail at every corner on this issue and trying to hide behind Narth only makes your utter fail all that much sweeter.

Shut up sodomite lover, thou shalt *NOT* address the Bass while you're addicted to crack.

I listened to about 30 seconds of her nonsense.

That was enought to tell me she is as goofy as she looks!!!

For talking shit on a SCIENTIST whose DATA was twisted by narth you sure do seem capable of pointing out just how stupid you are. I mean, it's like blow to the helmet wearing head on the corner of a short bus stupid.

Shut up sodomite lover, thou shalt *NOT* address the Bass while you're addicted to crack.

eat shit ******. Now, again, enjoy the very words of a scientist whose data has been misconstrued by Narth. And, after you are done with that you can go pick some cotton in the field out yonder.

:cool:

Thank you for posting how a decent and moral woman is supposed to look and dress. :clap2:

yea dude... that image is about as "decently dressed for a moral woman" as Narth is any kind of viable source to quote.

The oppositions dumb position:

Love and support homosexuality or else you're a biased, hateful, bigoted moron. nevermind if homosexuality and the idea of two men screwing each up the anus is disgusting, learn to accept and embrace it since it is becoming more acceptable in society. Forget what your religion and God says, its wrong and we're right.

LMAO!!

The oppositions dumb position:

Love and support homosexuality or else you're a biased, hateful, bigoted moron. nevermind if homosexuality and the idea of two men screwing each up the anus is disgusting, learn to accept and embrace it since it is becoming more acceptable in society. Forget what your religion and God says, its wrong and we're right.

LMAO!!

Trust me, your complete failure in these threads is about as impressive as your complete failure of dogma junkie beliefs that will never be applied to the United States Constitution you Grape Kool Aid loving Ape.

grape_ape.jpg

Trust me, your complete failure in these threads is about as impressive as your complete failure of dogma junkie beliefs that will never be applied to the United States Constitution you Grape Kool Aid loving Ape.

grape_ape.jpg

Sodomite, attacking religion in order to validate homosexuality is retarded and a failure in itself, surely you put homosexuality as being more righteous than God. We who are Christian and follow the Bible don't based whats right and wrong on that which is acceptable in society, we are held to a much higher standard and are held accountable to a much higher power than whats acceptable in society. Now go ahead and chew on straws, and personally attack and call the Bass a dogma junkie for not lowering his standards to the filth that is acceptable in society today.

WhiteGorillaSmile.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back