Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

That's the Catholic Church Study?

No, it's from Ammons Scientific.

"AmSci is an international academic publisher with over fifty years of experience and over 48,000 articles. Currently, AmSci offers four main journals:

AmSci-Logo.png

AmSci (Ammons Scientific) - Academic Publisher of Social Sciences

So they were talking about the Catholic Church then.

Allie is one of the preying sisters. :lol:

The points, and the studies, are all viable. Just because a biased hate group claims an organization that publicizes studies they don't like is a "hate" group doesn't make it one.

If a group has an ideology and it promotes work to that ideology without it be objective and validated, then, yes, it is biased and can be safely ignored.

So we should ignore anything published by Harvard, the NYT, and the APA.

The points, and the studies, are all viable. Just because a biased hate group claims an organization that publicizes studies they don't like is a "hate" group doesn't make it one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GdtLGX9L3U]Sparks - All You Ever Think About Is Sex (High Quality) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srtuQU20QXA]Soft Cell - Tainted Love / Where Did Our Love Go (poly gore) - YouTube[/ame]

You didn't ask how many I know. You said you thought I didn't know any.
And I said that was a patently stupid thing to say.

PS...no, they don't cross the street, they aren't as bigoted as you are.

You still didn't answer the question. I'm pretty damn certain no lesbian would be YOUR friend give your bigoted views of lesbians.

I can imagine them jerking her chain quite a bit with outlandish stuff to see how much she would swallow.....can't you?

No, it's from Ammons Scientific.

"AmSci is an international academic publisher with over fifty years of experience and over 48,000 articles. Currently, AmSci offers four main journals:

AmSci-Logo.png

AmSci (Ammons Scientific) - Academic Publisher of Social Sciences

So they were talking about the Catholic Church then.

Allie is one of the preying sisters. :lol:

An unofficial Sister of Perpetual Indulgence?

So every time a lesbian gets caught saying something they later want to disclaim, they were "kidding"?

This is classic.

PS..Sky, Bod's giving you an "out". She seems to remember you making those statements as well. If I were you, I'd grab it.

You were "joking".

Yeah, that's the ticket.

For petes sake, you are really over reacting. 36 lesbians told you that they had been sexually molested as children and THAT's what made them ALL lesbian?

The one demeaning lesbians is YOU. You're the one saying we're all alike.

They were joking, and he is an idiot.

Yeah, cuz lesbians often joke about being molested.

They were joking about it turning them into lesbians. Believe it or not, well adjusted people do that all the time.

Yes, well adjusted people joke about being sexually molested all the time.

Got it.

USMB is an alternate universe, you know...

For petes sake, you are really over reacting. 36 lesbians told you that they had been sexually molested as children and THAT's what made them ALL lesbian?

The one demeaning lesbians is YOU. You're the one saying we're all alike.

They were joking, and he is an idiot.

They were telling me what they believed, and the fact that QWB discounts it is proof positive that it is true.

You found dozens of people who think that sexual preferences are a result of being molested? Were they part of Bachmann's pray away the gay therapy group?

Let's do an in-house survey of lesbians and frustrated lesbians...

Bod, Sky, and hmmmm....Pooper.

So ladies, have you been sexually molested?

I'll stand by for your hilarious jokes about it.

A deviation from the norm then is not necessarily a perversion
So why obsess about it?
Would you trust your child alone and unsupervised around someone who has that particular deviation, whether they are a priest or not?

Why not?

If I let a strange woman watch a male child why not let a strange gay guy watch a male child.

As I said it is far more likely for a family member to molest a child than a stranger of any sexual orientation.

I'm not afraid of gay people.
You'd trust your child in the hands of someone with a penchant for pedophilia. I did not say 'gay'.

Balsy. Reckless even.

Soooo...

when a study is published that you don't like, then it's a flawed study....

When the subjects of the studies say things you don't like, then they're *kidding* because apparently the lesbian population has a universal pact to *trick* people into thinking they've been sexually molested, cuz they think it's *funny*....

Does that about cover it?

Would you trust your child alone and unsupervised around someone who has that particular deviation, whether they are a priest or not?

Why not?

If I let a strange woman watch a male child why not let a strange gay guy watch a male child.

As I said it is far more likely for a family member to molest a child than a stranger of any sexual orientation.

I'm not afraid of gay people.
You'd trust your child in the hands of someone with a penchant for pedophilia. I did not say 'gay'.

Balsy. Reckless even.
What are you saying? Who is it you think "has a penchant" for pedophilia?

Let's do an in-house survey of lesbians and frustrated lesbians...

Bod, Sky, and hmmmm....Pooper.

So ladies, have you been sexually molested?

I'll stand by for your hilarious jokes about it.

This is a "survey"? Of what?

Here's a quick and easy end to this stupid debate....

How about this? We prosecute people who break the fucking law and leave those who don't the hell alone?

Forum List

Back