Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

I am telling you what several dozen committed lesbians told me. I generalized nothing, and neither did the women. Don't tell them what is true or not true in their experience. That is demeaning to them.

For petes sake, you are really over reacting. 36 lesbians told you that they had been sexually molested as children and THAT's what made them ALL lesbian?

The one demeaning lesbians is YOU. You're the one saying we're all alike.

They were joking, and he is an idiot.

Yeah, cuz lesbians often joke about being molested.

For petes sake, you are really over reacting. 36 lesbians told you that they had been sexually molested as children and THAT's what made them ALL lesbian?

And you know this? How? I bet you haven't met a lesbian in your lifetime.

You didn't ask how many I know. You said you thought I didn't know any.
And I said that was a patently stupid thing to say.

PS...no, they don't cross the street, they aren't as bigoted as you are.

Lesbians (and gay men) sometimes like to goof on gullable people. I know that for a fact.

You still didn't answer the question. I'm pretty damn certain no lesbian would be YOUR friend give your bigoted views of lesbians.

"
Thus, homosexual practitioners were proportionately more apt to abuse foster or adoptive children sexually.

Read More: Ammons Scientific - CHILD MOLESTATIONS BY HOMOSEXUAL FOSTER PARENTS: ILLINOIS, 1997–2002

That's the Catholic Church Study?

No, it's from Ammons Scientific.

"AmSci is an international academic publisher with over fifty years of experience and over 48,000 articles. Currently, AmSci offers four main journals:

AmSci-Logo.png

AmSci (Ammons Scientific) - Academic Publisher of Social Sciences

So they were talking about the Catholic Church then.

Again, your imaginings of me are much more spectacular than the reality. My friends are my friends...sometimes they laugh at me,sometimes I laugh at them.

I have friends in committed homosexual relationships..male and female. With children, even.

They're nowhere near as crazy as the freaks on here, I have to say.

You still didn't answer the question. I'm pretty damn certain no lesbian would be YOUR friend give your bigoted views of lesbians.

What the hell are you talking about?

You think the APA published study that shows lesbians report a higher incidence of abuse than hetero women is a sign of bigotry?

Take it up with these folks:

National Lesbian Health Care Survey: Implications for mental health care.
Bradford, Judith; Ryan, Caitlin; Rothblum, Esther D.
Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology

http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/ccp/62/2/228/

Last edited:
That's the Catholic Church Study?

No, it's from Ammons Scientific.

"AmSci is an international academic publisher with over fifty years of experience and over 48,000 articles. Currently, AmSci offers four main journals:

AmSci-Logo.png

AmSci (Ammons Scientific) - Academic Publisher of Social Sciences

So they were talking about the Catholic Church then.

Is Ammons Scientific the Catholic Church?

kg, I was looking a bit about Ammons Scientific and came across this article. I realize this is just a blog and not an authoritative piece, but it does have a couple of outside links in it. It seems to say that Paul Cameron, author of at least one of the links you have provided in this thread, is a biased and discredited researcher.

MailToBlog: Why Does Ammons Scientific's <i>Psychological Reports</i> Publish Literature From A Known Hate Group?

I'm not saying this alone discredits all of your points. This is just to provide at least some evidence that the studies you have shown to prove your points may not all be viable.

Forum List

Back