Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

They were joking, and he is an idiot.

They were telling me what they believed, and the fact that QWB discounts it is proof positive that it is true.

You found dozens of people who think that sexual preferences are a result of being molested? Were they part of Bachmann's pray away the gay therapy group?

Far right reactionary wing nuts say somebody said something they did not and then attack it.

That is what you are doing, dooshwindbag.

They told me they think the male abuse sexually, physically, or emotionally certainly influenced it.

Every time you lie, I will make you cry.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of the lesbians who are cited in the APA study I provided that said they had been molested...

And Sky, who you attempted to help out by hinting that she was just "kidding" in her previous posts...

No, it's from Ammons Scientific.

"AmSci is an international academic publisher with over fifty years of experience and over 48,000 articles. Currently, AmSci offers four main journals:

AmSci-Logo.png

AmSci (Ammons Scientific) - Academic Publisher of Social Sciences

So they were talking about the Catholic Church then.

Is Ammons Scientific the Catholic Church?

Actually, no, it is worse. It is a self publishing racket for pseudo scientific articles that no one else will touch.

Unlike most scientific journals, publication of Perceptual and Motor Skills and Psychological Reports is not subsidized by a society or by advertising. We rely on subscriptions for approximately 85 percent of costs, but there are fees to authors to cover the rest.

By the way, Paul Cameron was found to have committed fraud when he presented the results of that study in a federal court.

"(i) his sworn statement that "homosexuals are approximately 43
times more apt to commit crimes than is the general population" is a total
distortion of the Kinsey data upon which he relies which, as is obvious to
anyone who reads the report, concerns data from a non-representative sample of
delinquent homosexuals (and Dr. Cameron compares this group to college and
non-college heterosexuals);
(ii) his sworn statement that "homosexuals abuse
children at a proportionately greater incident than do heterosexuals" is based
upon the same distorted data and, the Court notes, is directly contrary to
other evidence presented at trial besides the testimony of Dr. Simon and Dr.
Marmour.

(553 F. Supp. 1121 at 1130 n.18.)

If you want to argue against practicing homosexuality on moral grounds I will support you every step of the way. What I won't support is anyone using pseudo-scientific claptrap from discredited sources.

Let's do an in-house survey of lesbians and frustrated lesbians...

Bod, Sky, and hmmmm....Pooper.

So ladies, have you been sexually molested?

I'll stand by for your hilarious jokes about it.

My childhood is about as Ozzie and Harriet as they come. No molestations, both parents still married. Brother and sister straight and married (but not narrow). But my mother's side of the family has a history of at least one if not two gays per generation for at least the last three.

Sky, I'm sorry, I've shut my English to Libberish translator down for the day. It was getting overheated with so much use. I have been perfectly clear and you can figure out what was being said for your self. I'm no longer interested in masticating this down anymore for you.

So one out of three.

We know Pooper was molested...she and her sister. Her sister is homosexual.

Sky I know claims she was abused by her family...

So two out of three.

And I will agree, of that sample, you are the sanest.

Which isn't saying much...

Sky isn't well adjusted. She is more like you.

Sky, I'm sorry, I've shut my English to Libberish translator down for the day. It was getting overheated with so much use. I have been perfectly clear and you can figure out what was being said for your self. I'm no longer interested in masticating this down anymore for you.

That's a huge loss for all, I'm sure.

Who said anything about well adjusted?

None of those three are well-adjusted. You'd have to search far and wide to find a clutch of "well adjusted" lesbians, if the APA article, and our in-house cross section, are representative of lesbians the world over...

They were telling me what they believed, and the fact that QWB discounts it is proof positive that it is true.

You found dozens of people who think that sexual preferences are a result of being molested? Were they part of Bachmann's pray away the gay therapy group?

Far right reactionary wing nuts say somebody said something they did not and then attack it.

That is what you are doing, dooshwindbag.

They told me they think the male abuse sexually, physically, or emotionally certainly influenced it.

Every time you lie, I will make you cry.

Let me get this straight, I just mocked Bachman's Pray Away the Gay therapy, and used their absurd position that being molested causes people to be gay to mock you, and that makes me a far right wing reactionary?

Keep talking like this and you will have me laughing so hard tears will come out of my eyes, is that what you mean by cry?

Who said anything about well adjusted?

None of those three are well-adjusted. You'd have to search far and wide to find a clutch of "well adjusted" lesbians, if the APA article, and our in-house cross section, are representative of lesbians the world over...

That would be me when I said that well adjusted people joke about abuse.

The points, and the studies, are all viable. Just because a biased hate group claims an organization that publicizes studies they don't like is a "hate" group doesn't make it one.

That last link I provided was a poor one, it wasn't something I had been looking for, it came up when I was looking up Ammons Scientific.

Here's a link from UC Davis about Cameron, which also claims he has been discredited, that various psychological groups have disassociated themselves from him, etc.

Paul Cameron: Introduction

Again, as you used at least one study by the man, and there seems to be at least some question as to his credibility as a researcher, it would seem prudent to use different research to make your points. Just IMO, obviously.

The points, and the studies, are all viable. Just because a biased hate group claims an organization that publicizes studies they don't like is a "hate" group doesn't make it one.

That last link I provided was a poor one, it wasn't something I had been looking for, it came up when I was looking up Ammons Scientific.

Here's a link from UC Davis about Cameron, which also claims he has been discredited, that various psychological groups have disassociated themselves from him, etc.

Again, as you used at least one study by the man, and there seems to be at least some question as to his credibility as a researcher, it would seem prudent to use different research to make your points. Just IMO, obviously.

You're using a biased site to prove bias. Dr. Herek's blog isn't a good source. I don't accept that he's been discredited because someone with an admittedly pro-homosexual agenda says so.

That's a huge loss for all, I'm sure.
It reduces the boredom and irrelevancy factors, that's for sure.

But I'm about one foot outthe door on this thread as it inches more and more towards a gay pride parade. We've all the standard apologists and activists in the house now, and that's usually my cue to follow common sense as it walks out the door.

when a study is published that you don't like, then it's a flawed study....

No, it’s when such ‘studies’ have been demonstrated flawed in a court of law:

Psychologist Michael Lamb testified that all available evidence shows that children raised by gay or lesbian parents are just as likely to be well-adjusted as children raised by heterosexual parents and that the gender of a parent is immaterial to whether an adult is a good parent.

Historian George Chauncey testified about a direct relationship between the Proposition 8 campaign and initiative campaigns from the 1970s targeting gays and lesbians; like earlier campaigns, the Proposition 8 campaign emphasized the importance of protecting children and relied on stereotypical images of gays and lesbians, despite the lack of any evidence showing that gays and lesbians pose a danger to children.

This understanding, Chauncey observed, is an artifact of the discrimination gays and lesbians faced in the United States in the twentieth century. Chauncey testified that because homosexual conduct was criminalized, gays and lesbians were seen as criminals; the stereotype of gay people as criminals therefore became pervasive. Chauncey noted that stereotypes of gays and lesbians as predators or child molesters were reinforced in the mid-twentieth century and remain part of current public discourse. Lamb explained that this stereotype is not at all credible, as gays and lesbians are no more likely than heterosexuals to pose a threat to children.

Perry v. Brown

Good grief. The APA published the results of the study. I'm sure it was akin to eating glass for them, but they didn't contest it.

What you have is just political posturing. That doesn't prove the study isn't valid.

You're using a biased site to prove bias. Dr. Herek's blog isn't a good source. I don't accept that he's been discredited because someone with an admittedly pro-homosexual agenda says so.

you can't make this stuff up

Forum List

Back