Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

Last time I checked the term rapist has never been used to describe one's sexuality.

Homosexuality doesn't have to be embraced or celebrated. It exists. It has always exist and it will always exist.

Recognizing that fact and teaching children to be aware of the real world is not doing any disservice to anyone.

Recognizing a fact is one thing, pushing an agenda is another. The schools, universities, media, entertainment industry and popular culture are all promoting the gay activists' agenda, including redefining marriage.

And that hurts you how?

When people are lied to, the ones who are hurt are the children of the families that buy into it. When people are told that their children will be just fine if they "choose" to become homosexual, when people are told that child sexuality is "natural" and therefore "acceptable", when people are told that there is no increased risk of dysfunction in same-sex parent households, it hurts the children who are subjected to the reality...a reality they wouldn't be subjected to, possibly, if the truth were told, instead of hidden.

What's wrong with teaching your kids morality at home? What's wrong with telling your kids not to judge others, but acknowledging that, according to our faith, that type of behavior is a sin?

What's wrong with teaching your kids morality at home? What's wrong with telling your kids not to judge others, but acknowledging that, according to our faith, that type of behavior is a sin?

That is very good advice steelplate. Unfortunately the schools, universities, media, entertainment industry and popular culture are all teaming up to undermine your message. They are basically telling kids that their parents are wrong. They are undermining the parents' authority which is never in the kids' best interest.

What's wrong with teaching your kids morality at home?

Apparently it fucks up the liberal agenda of tolerating anything they say and going all 'minute of hate' on everything they don't like.

That is very good advice steelplate. Unfortunately the schools, universities, media, entertainment industry and popular culture are all teaming up to undermine your message. They are basically telling kids that their parents are wrong. They are undermining the parents' authority which is never in the kids' best interest.

What's wrong with teaching tolerance? No one is telling your kids to be gay. Only to treat them as the law abiding, tax paying citizens that they are. Does not every law abiding, tax paying citizen deserve that modicum of respect?

But they are telling them that if they have homosexual urges, it means they've been 'born gay' and there's nothing they can do to change it...that they should go with it. And that is a lie. Just as it's a lie that abortion *fixes* everything, or that an unborn baby isn't *human*.

Last edited:

What's wrong with teaching tolerance? No one is telling your kids to be gay. Only to treat them as the law abiding, tax paying citizens that they are. Does not every law abiding, tax paying citizen deserve that modicum of respect?

That is also a good message steelplate. I wish that is all that the schools, universities, media, etc, would promote your message. Unfortunately they glamorize the homosexual lifestyle and promote the gay agenda..

But they are telling them that if they have homosexual urges, it means they've been 'born gay' and there's nothing they can do to change it...that they should go with it. And that is a lie. Just as it's a lie that abortion *fixes* everything, or that an unborn baby isn't *human*.

tbh, your new avatar looks like a vag with flappy lips

What agenda is that? The only gay agenda I see is for them be allowed to get married to each other. That should not be a matter for government to allow or disallow. That should be up to our churches to decide whether or not to perform the services. If no churches choose to perform them(which. I know the United Church of Christ will...which is why my church left the UCC), then a Justice of the peace would.

I have no problem with that, because we live in a free society where our rights as citizens are inalienable, no matterehat our religion(or lack thereof) may be...no matter what our political ideologies may be....no matter what our skin Colorado is...and yes...who we choose to sleep with.

tbh, your new avatar looks like a vag with flappy lips

It's a self-portrait.

What agenda is that? The only gay agenda I see is for them be allowed to get married to each other. That should not be a matter for government to allow or disallow. That should be up to our churches to decide whether or not to perform the services. If no churches choose to perform them(which. I know the United Church of Christ will...which is why my church left the UCC), then a Justice of the peace would.

I have no problem with that, because we live in a free society where our rights as citizens are inalienable, no matterehat our religion(or lack thereof) may be...no matter what our political ideologies may be....no matter what our skin Colorado is...and yes...who we choose to sleep with.

:eusa_eh:

:rolleyes:

If what you want are legal rights for health reasons, fine, draw up a contract with a lawyer and play house all you want. Lawyers just want to see homosexual marriage because the divorces will be so damn profitable.

If what you want are legal rights for health reasons, fine, draw up a contract with a lawyer and play house all you want. Lawyers just want to see homosexual marriage because the divorces will be so damn profitable.

That's not for you to decide, is it? Funny how you small government types are so worried about tyranny from government, except when it comes to shit like this. Then, your precious constitution becomes inconvenient.

Last edited:
Forcing us to accept a restructuring of the family unit, and a re-defining of terms we use to describe our society, is NOT smaller government. It's government intrusion into our bedrooms and our homes, championed by progressives who think government should dictate how we structure our lives, work, and breed.

The gay agenda also includes:
Discussing gay sex acts in sex-ed classes.
Letting boys dress like girls and girls dress like boys in school
Allowing children to choose their gender, thus they can choose which restroom to use
Allowing male homecoming queens
Condemning Christians who believe that homosexual behavior is a sin
Labeling those opposed to the gay agenda as haters and bigots
Teaching kids that it is normal to experiment with homosexuality

The schools, universities, media, etc. are not neutral. They actively promote the gay agenda while demonizing those who oppose it.

No more so than het, and there are a lot more het divorces (simply by virtue of being at least 90% of the populace).

That's not for you to decide, is it? Funny how you small government types are so worried about tyranny from government, except when it comes to shit like this. Then, your precious constitution becomes inconvenient.
project much?

Forcing us to accept a restructuring of the family unit, and a re-defining of terms we use to describe our society, is NOT smaller government. It's government intrusion into our bedrooms and our homes, championed by progressives who think government should dictate how we structure our lives, work, and breed.

Nobody is forcing you to accept anything......you are free to hate anyone you wish

It is you who is forcing the government to accept your religious views

Who's forcing their way into your bedroom and making you perform lesbian acts?

On the other hand, you are forcing your way into your fellow citizen's bedrooms and telling them who they can legally love. Why is your intrusion in their bedrooms OK, but them not really intruding on ours(as heterosexuals) at all a problem?

Oh....that's right....it's that peaky judgmentalism thing again.

Forum List

Back