Gays got punked

Another liberal degrading homosexuals, keep up the good work.

38aacf68c0.jpg

Which person are you? And dont you whine about liberals when they do the same thing? So are you honoring them or actually feel this way? Please say you feel this way so I can laugh mightily

Obama was against gay marriage, until right before the election. He got your vote, so now he is done with you. He is going out of his way to hide the reason for the massacre in Orlando. He doesn't want any reference to issis. Obama has switched this tragedy to gun control. He has gotten about one million muslim voters migrated here, gays are only about 3% of the population. So he isn't worried about you anymore, even though about 50 of you just got slaughtered. Hillary doesn't care for you either. Thanks for playing their game.

What is truly sad is I think you believe this crap.

President Obama is not running for office anymore- I know this is news to you- so he is not counting votes.

You haters want to somehow make Gays hate all Muslims- but they are not as stupid as Trump voters.

You hate Muslims and gays equally- which is why this tragedy is a such a problem for you- if the shooter had been anyone but a Muslim, you would be cheering right now.

I bet they wouldn't if they knew he would use this tragedy for nothing but gun control. Issis had nothing to do with it. Obama, terrorist light.

Trump's anti-Muslim immigration policy would have done fuck all to prevent to this massacre. Same with gun control. I love watching people using this tragedy while simultaneously pretending they are not using this tragedy..

Yep.

Obama was against gay marriage, until right before the election. He got your vote, so now he is done with you. He is going out of his way to hide the reason for the massacre in Orlando. He doesn't want any reference to issis. Obama has switched this tragedy to gun control. He has gotten about one million muslim voters migrated here, gays are only about 3% of the population. So he isn't worried about you anymore, even though about 50 of you just got slaughtered. Hillary doesn't care for you either. Thanks for playing their game.
I know it bothers you that a politician isn't doomed anymore for being in support of gay marriage.

Put away that PC badge Capt Gay Rights. We know you're super upset when someone calls another a fag because its unfair to the group you love so dearly :rolleyes:
I've never done anything bad to a gay person, and I also didn't use them for a vote and then threw them away, like Obama has.

Geez, you're really bad at this. Try harder at trolling and you'll make it one day
Telling the truth is not trolling. Try again.

Accusations arent the truth, butt sniffer. Now you're a butt sniffer because I just said so. You hate the truth.
Obama is throwing gays under the bus for a fellow Muslim.
*Sound of one hand clapping

I've never done anything bad to a gay person, and I also didn't use them for a vote and then threw them away, like Obama has.

Geez, you're really bad at this. Try harder at trolling and you'll make it one day

Accusations arent the truth, butt sniffer. Now you're a butt sniffer because I just said so. You hate the truth.

Careful, you do not want to be responsible for pushing a mentally disturbed individual with latent homosexual tendencies into mass murder.

You might want to start reading everything through a few times and thinking first, you miss quite a lot.

Put away that PC badge Capt Gay Rights. We know you're super upset when someone calls another a fag because its unfair to the group you love so dearly :rolleyes:

Obama is throwing gays under the bus for a fellow Muslim.

We applaud you for supporting gay folk, as you should,

Careful, you do not want to be responsible for pushing a mentally disturbed individual with latent homosexual tendencies into mass murder.

try reading with comprehension. :cuckoo:

Sorely lacking ain't he.

Just give in to it already. We all know you want to suck some dick
You might show him how faggot.
Sorry, I didn't mean to hit on your boyfriend. You're the bottom, right?
Neither retard, I am normal, not a dysfunctional fag like you.
So you're closeted and self-hating. Got it :thup:

I'll leave you to your fantasies of Ted Cruz and Obama spit roasting you, and bid you good day, sir :ssex:

Look at all the liberal homophobes in this thread :lmao:

I'll leave you to your fantasies of Ted Cruz and Obama spit roasting you, and bid you good day, sir :ssex:
Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem. Dysfunctional faggot.

President Obama is not running for office anymore- I know this is news to you- so he is not counting votes.

You haters want to somehow make Gays hate all Muslims- but they are not as stupid as Trump voters.

You hate Muslims and gays equally- which is why this tragedy is a such a problem for you- if the shooter had been anyone but a Muslim, you would be cheering right now.[/QUOTE
Obama said in his book, that when it got ugly he would side with the Muslims. Well it got ugly last weekend, and well we see who he is siding with.

You hate Muslims and gays equally- which is why this tragedy is a such a problem for you- if the shooter had been anyone but a Muslim, you would be cheering right now.[/QUOTE
Obama said in his book, that when it got ugly he would side with the Muslims. Well it got ugly last weekend, and well we see who he is siding with.

Yeah- once again Obama is siding with Americans- and idiots like you are pissed off about it.

It must have been a real problem for you whether to cheer the shooter on for shooting gays, or condemn the shooter so you could attack President Obama.

Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem. Dysfunctional faggot.
OK AmericanFag :thup:

I've seen nothing to support that Barry's tossed one-armed drywallers with the crabs under any bus anywhere.
If they ever organize, the Democrats will be right there to promise them anything that they want and ingore them once in office, like the GOP does to conservatives.

The corporations and their armies of lobbyists now own DC, not the People and Hillary and Bill are two of the big reasons that it is that way..

Yeah- once again Obama is siding with Americans- and idiots like you are pissed off about it.

It must have been a real problem for you whether to cheer the shooter on for shooting gays, or condemn the shooter so you could attack President Obama.
How in the hell is defending Salafi terrorists as merely deranged instead of terrorist evil a way to "side with Americans"?

You are drinking the Kool Aid again, dear.

How in the hell is defending Salafi terrorists as merely deranged instead of terrorist evil to "side with Americans"?

You are drinking the Kool Aid again, dear.

No dearie- you are just being on your Salafi kick again.

Obama sided with Americans- gay and straight.

He didn't defend any terrorists. He didn't excuse any of the murders.

No dearie- you are just being on your Salafi kick again.

Yeah, I have this thing about people who say it is pleasing to God to kill me and other Americans. Go figure.

Obama sided with Americans- gay and straight.

How the hell did he do that? You still havent answered that fucking question.

He didn't defend any terrorists. He didn't excuse any of the murders.

HE did and still is defending them by trying to relable them as victims of mental health issues when they are vicious dogs who need to be put down, not hugged and cuddled.

Forum List

Back