Gays have won. So what's next?

Tolerance is good , but we should be intolerant of Indoctrination .

Lessons in homosexuality and homosexual glorification are being force fed to children as young as Kindergarten under the cloak of "anti-bullying programs" "tolerance" and "safe school initiatives" .

Intelligent design
Intelligent Design is a vaild philosophical concept

god
God is the realm of the Church.

lies.
You mean such as the Gay and Socio-Fascist Agenda Lies - Yes I agree

The rest of your post is just nonsense so I'll just comment on one thing you said. Yes, Kindergarden students need to know that it is ok if you see a classmate who has 2 daddies or 2 mommies. Otherwise your homophobic little assholes you are raising become bullies.

Don't worry your kid isn't going to turn gay just because he knows about it.

Gay kids don't turn straight even though our straight society shoves it in their faces, do they? So even if a gay tried to turn your straight kid gay, he wouldn't unless he is gay. And if he is gay, that's alright with me.

What we shouldn't teach is that gay is evil and then gay kids try to kill themselves. Your church/god is fucked up. Get a new one. :eusa_pray:

Kindergarden students need to know that it is ok if you see a classmate who has 2 daddies or 2 mommies. Otherwise your homophobic little assholes you are raising become bullies.

What KIndergarden Kids need to be taught is to stay away from perverts -Not to allow them into the classroom under false pretenses if clowns such as you and the other useful idiots and pervert enablers had your way there wouldn't be enough Milk cartons to put all those missing kids on .

Bullying has been around as long as human beings have, and probably longer. It's basic human nature , part of the 'hardening' process of growing up. It's part of establishing a pecking order amongst a litter of puppies, and there's little difference in a juvenile social order. Gay agenda groups have seized the opportunity to promote homosexuality and push for acceptance of sexual perversion and promotion of degenerate behavior among adolescents and children. Lessons in homosexuality and homosexual glorification are being force fed to children as young as Kindergarten under the cloak of "anti-bullying programs" "tolerance" and "safe school initiatives" .

A large part of the educational establishment promotes the notion that bullying is a at epidemic proportions - {Which is basically a crock of shit} - in recent years and indicative of the violence inherent in modern times. They promote the belief that bullying is a product of modern society.

Bullying is a terrifying facet of aggressive human behavior, imposed upon the weak and vulnerable. It can be somewhat suppressed , which is a good thing, but never completely ended unless human beings somehow become pre - programmed machines. Gay Agenda in Public Schools

Lol @ "Loonybird". Probably the greatest right wing source for news out there!

What's next ?

HOW ABOUT STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM 24/7 FOR A WHILE ?!!!!!
HOW ABOUT GIVING THE OTHER 90%-95% OF US A FUCKING REST FROM YOUR NON-STOP OBSSESSION ?!!!!!
I THINK I CAN PROBABLY SPEAK FOR MOST OF US AND SAY WE'RE FUCKING SICK TO DEATH ABOUT HAVING GAY THIS AND GAY THAT SHOVED DOWN OUR FUCKING THROATS EVERY GODDAMNED DAY !!!!!!
NOW PLEASE GO THE FUCK AWAY FOR A COUPLE HUNDRED YEARS MOTHER FUCKERS !!!

What's next ?

HOW ABOUT GIVING THE OTHER 90%-95% OF US A FUCKING REST FROM YOUR NON-STOP OBSSESSION ?!!!!!
I THINK I CAN PROBABLY SPEAK FOR MOST OF US AND SAY WE'RE FUCKING SICK TO DEATH ABOUT HAVING GAY THIS AND GAY THAT SHOVED DOWN OUR FUCKING THROATS EVERY GODDAMNED DAY !!!!!!

You don't have to click on the thread you know.

The rest of your post is just nonsense so I'll just comment on one thing you said. Yes, Kindergarden students need to know that it is ok if you see a classmate who has 2 daddies or 2 mommies. Otherwise your homophobic little assholes you are raising become bullies.

Don't worry your kid isn't going to turn gay just because he knows about it.

Gay kids don't turn straight even though our straight society shoves it in their faces, do they? So even if a gay tried to turn your straight kid gay, he wouldn't unless he is gay. And if he is gay, that's alright with me.

What we shouldn't teach is that gay is evil and then gay kids try to kill themselves. Your church/god is fucked up. Get a new one. :eusa_pray:

What KIndergarden Kids need to be taught is to stay away from perverts -Not to allow them into the classroom under false pretenses if clowns such as you and the other useful idiots and pervert enablers had your way there wouldn't be enough Milk cartons to put all those missing kids on .

Bullying has been around as long as human beings have, and probably longer. It's basic human nature , part of the 'hardening' process of growing up. It's part of establishing a pecking order amongst a litter of puppies, and there's little difference in a juvenile social order. Gay agenda groups have seized the opportunity to promote homosexuality and push for acceptance of sexual perversion and promotion of degenerate behavior among adolescents and children. Lessons in homosexuality and homosexual glorification are being force fed to children as young as Kindergarten under the cloak of "anti-bullying programs" "tolerance" and "safe school initiatives" .

A large part of the educational establishment promotes the notion that bullying is a at epidemic proportions - {Which is basically a crock of shit} - in recent years and indicative of the violence inherent in modern times. They promote the belief that bullying is a product of modern society.

Bullying is a terrifying facet of aggressive human behavior, imposed upon the weak and vulnerable. It can be somewhat suppressed , which is a good thing, but never completely ended unless human beings somehow become pre - programmed machines. Gay Agenda in Public Schools

Lol @ "Loonybird". Probably the greatest right wing source for news out there!

Congratulations !! -You've taken a step towards to being able to think for yourself :eusa_clap: You've actually posted something original , possibly for the first time - so pat yourself on the back .

Now the next logical step would be if you were able to refute any of the content - come on faggot - put on the old thinking cap - see if you can come up with something intelligent - that could be your second first for the day !!!

What's next ?

You don't have to click on the thread you know.

It's a lot more than one thread on an internet site - it's just about anywhere you go , or anything you could possibly want to do --- being bombarded with left wing and queer propaganda -

America has it right! But still work remains to break down the existing barriers that stand in the way of happiness and freedom for same-sex couples. But the good news is that Americans of all backgrounds and religious affiliations now agree that the right to marry is the right direction for the country and that is why they are supporting marriage equality by nearly 60%. Supporters of this are to be thanked wholeheartedly for having an open mind and a heart open to accept that each person is entitled to their happiness without having anyone stand in their way of it any longer.

Pedophilia is next. Goes hand and hand with queers and their "recruitment" process.

America has it right! But still work remains to break down the existing barriers that stand in the way of happiness and freedom for same-sex couples. But the good news is that Americans of all backgrounds and religious affiliations now agree that the right to marry is the right direction for the country and that is why they are supporting marriage equality by nearly 60%. Supporters of this are to be thanked wholeheartedly for having an open mind and a heart open to accept that each person is entitled to their happiness without having anyone stand in their way of it any longer.

If the majority support it, it should be legal.

Unless of course the majority support a conservative idea, then it must be outlawed via courts.

Example, the majority of people favor restricting abortion, but liberals can't stand it when such laws are passed with consent from the people.

Prove there is no heaven, dawson's creek. I will be waiting for your evidence...

And you know you're infertile from smoking too much weed, man.

Don't try to bullshit me.

The burden of proof is on the person or party asserting the claim; in this case, the theist.

A common attempt to shift the burden of proof or ‘make room’ for a god. Represents a type of false dichotomy that excludes the fact that there is no evidence to investigate. You can't prove the bible is the word of god because we know it was written by men.

The failure to disprove the existence of something does not constitute proof of its existence.

Belief is not as valid a position as skepticism when dealing with unsupported or unfalsifiable claims because all such claims would need to be believed implicitly. Agnostic atheism is the most rational position.

(1) The affirmation is the duty of the first to make a claim.

(2) Atheism is indeed a faith belief system. Since the existence of God cannot be proved or disproved, the atheists takes it on faith.

(3) It is a lie to say that one's disbelief in God is not a belief.

Example, the majority of people favor restricting abortion, but liberals can't stand it when such laws are passed with consent from the people.

democratic majorities without constitutional protection of civil rights lead to laws that originate in like Iran, etc.

Our courts prevent that evil from happening here.

Last edited:
Thank God for AIDS. Unfortunately, it kills too slowly.

AIDS killed a friend of mine's son because of a blood transfusion.

You are one stupid fuck.

Your friends son -[if it's not another your cock and bull stories - such as the "Bombs away Story] - is a victim of Homosexuals - who are responsible for spreading this disease - but of course uninformed, ignorant and politically correct people such as you can probably find some half baked rationale to "Blame Bush"

Wow, those gays "have won".
They are so powerful we need to send them over to Iraq and they can win over there also.
Before you know gayness will take over the damn world.
I am investing in a new business Gay Spray. Just spray it on twice a day and it makes sure no way you will ever catch or get gay. Children's spray also.
I am going to clean up, especially here.
Get your Gay Spray now, special 2 for 1 preliminary USMessageBoard offer.

You are one stupid fuck.

Your friends son -[if it's not another your cock and bull stories - such as the "Bombs away Story] - is a victim of Homosexuals - who are responsible for spreading this disease - but of course uninformed, ignorant and politically correct people such as you can probably find some half baked rationale to "Blame Bush"

He got it from a blood transfusion at age 1.

Dumbass.

You are one sick bastard GreenBean. You thank God that a 1 year old kid dies from AIDS from a blood transfusion.

You are one stupid fuck.

I thought jesus gave the gays aids. Which also means he gives little kids cancer. The prick.

Forum List

Back