🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gays kicked out of parade...the rightwing zealots...uh...oh...wait...gays kicked them out?

Do you think obama will speak out against this anti gay bigotry....and should they ban the gay flag because of it's connection to anti gay bigotry?

Yes....gays kicked other gays out of a parade.....because they had guns....

Do does this mean those gays hate other gays....should the Justice Dept. step in for a hate crime investigation....?

Gay Open Carry Group Kicked Out of Gay Pride Rally Due to Psychological Harm - The Truth About Guns
How did you type that, with such limp wrists.
Don't tell me the tolerant left is making fun of gay people again!
How did you type that, with so many fingers up your asshole?

Do does this mean those gays hate other gays....should the Justice Dept. step in for a hate crime investigation....?

Gay Open Carry Group Kicked Out of Gay Pride Rally Due to Psychological Harm - The Truth About Guns

Well.....why is it that you leftists have so little emotional control and you are fascinated with public posting about sex organs and techniques........? Can you even hold down your job at McDonalds talking to customers like that.....

Well.....why is it that you leftists have so little emotional control and you are fascinated with public posting about sex organs and techniques........? Can you even hold down your job at McDonalds talking to customers like that.....
How upset were you that you had to take your fingers away from your vagina to type that? On a scale of 1 - 10?

How upset were you that you had to take your fingers away from your vagina to type that? On a scale of 1 - 10?

When your parents pick you up from your job at Mcdonalds today...I hope your boss discusses your behavior with them....you need some help coping with the real world........perhaps your doctor can up grade your meds.....

Why are you preoccupied with fingers up assholes? Oh, I get it, you're gay.

When your parents pick you up from your job at Mcdonalds today...I hope your boss discusses your behavior with them....you need some help coping with the real world........perhaps your doctor can up grade your meds.....
When YOUR parents pick you up from... oh what nvm... you don't have a job and stay home all day fingering your vagina.

Interesting, that a post about fingers up a butt gets your attention...

You're the one with the fascination.

You're the one with the fascination.
Yo! Ya betta get penis off your mind, or you're gonna end up gheyer than 2aguy! Oh!

Old school...put the bottle down....you have had way too much....

10 of 10.

Pride though man. Getting so commercialized and lame. We want nudity and kink and public sex.

Forum List

Back