Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

Another stupid comment. Israel did not “ conquer by conquest” unlike Germany. Germany initiated the War. Germany was NOT attacked . Get it? Of course not
Israel was not attacked. Israel attacked Egypt. No different than German tanks rolling into Poland.

Another lie. Nasser closing the Straits of International Waters was an act of WAR. The U.N. collaborating with them and cooperating leaving the area was an act of WAR ! Comparing that to Germany attacking Poland who didn’t brag to the world they were going to destroy Germany, do anything to try to destroy their economy with the help of the U. N?? You are an :ahole-1:

Would You also sell Your woman not to get into a fight,
or do You just stick that empty head into a hole, waiting with Your ass up hoping for thing to pass by?
Do you have a point?

You stand 300 meters away from someone,
he says in a megaphone 'I'm gonna rip Your heart away".
You shrug it off.
He throws a grenade in Your direction, let's say misses.
You say "Honey what's for breakfast?"...?

Probably martyred by Arabs-Moslems to be used for propaganda.
The Israeli military said on Saturday it was investigating the apparent killing by its troops of a Palestinian nurse on Friday during protests along the Gaza border.
Israeli military says to probe killing of Gaza nurse

So a Nation of Laws is investigating; GOOD!! The truth will out. Don't seem right that a female is touching wounded Islamic jihadists; you sure she was a nurse?

Greg

Another lie. Nasser closing the Straits of International Waters was an act of WAR. The U.N. collaborating with them and cooperating leaving the area was an act of WAR ! Comparing that to Germany attacking Poland who didn’t brag to the world they were going to destroy Germany, do anything to try to destroy their economy with the help of the U. N?? You are an :ahole-1:
Go read Article 51 of the UN Charter. Israel started that war.

You think nothing about shooting a medic, yet call me the asshole?

You shrug it off.
WTF do you mean "...lets say..."?

Can you throw anything 900 feet?

You shrug it off.

That’s a great argument. I suppose it’s just a coincidence that the Islamic barbarians all have unused vacation time they need to log and are just massing with their weapons because...Hamas needs new ‘martyrs”, you know, the young, disposable Arab-Moslem type “martyrs”

They don't want to kill Israelis, they just want to be free.

They have an inalienable right to self determination. You have no right to take that away from them.

Jorden and Egypt initiated the War and lost. Let me be clear; They with the Help of the U.N. initiated the War deliberately BLOCKING the Straits of Tiran, ignoring Israel’s valid complaint, and deliberately leaving the area knowing what Nasser was going to do. THEY LOST !! “ International Law” is a joke.
What does Jordan and Egypt have to do with Palestinian rights?

Israel was the Victor in a War started by the Arabs who did NOT respect “ International Law” They won that land fair and square from their aggressors If the “ International Community” did not recognize Israel’s Borders then Israel does not have to accept them now
Israel won Palestinian land from Egypt and Jordan?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I realize you’re upset that Israel still exists but take a DEEP Breath. Jordan , who had control of the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem initiated the War. Egypt who had control of Gaza initiated the War. Get it? Of course not !!!!
It wasn't the Palestinians.

Israel was the Victor in a War started by the Arabs who did NOT respect “ International Law” They won that land fair and square from their aggressors If the “ International Community” did not recognize Israel’s Borders then Israel does not have to accept them now

Yes, they lost it. Land is owned by those are able to defend it. Land is lost in wars all the time. Why are Muslims suddenly exempt from this rule?
Nice deflection.

Nasser vowed to destroy Israel. The U.N. actually cooperated with them by leaving the area and ignoring the Fact they deliberately blocked Israel’s right to the Straits . If they had won does anyone in their right mind believe that Israel wouldn’t be “ occupied” and totally destroyed? Nice deflection
What did Nasser have to do with Palestine?

You shrug it off.

If someone throws a grenade in a 300m radius of my house... I'm pretty sure all neighborhood will be on it's head. Police rushing in, car alarms, sms news alarm - the whole country is affected by it.
Next step would be swats and explosive experts.
That's the minimum I expect from law enforcement on a local level.

If there was a hostile nation aiming to reach houses 500 meters away from the fence, I would seriously consider making a mine field. Next disconnecting them from anything that comes from our side. I'd also consider big placards wishing "Gazans all well" and "send hello to Iran" :bye1:

Probably martyred by Arabs-Moslems to be used for propaganda.
The Israeli military said on Saturday it was investigating the apparent killing by its troops of a Palestinian nurse on Friday during protests along the Gaza border.
Israeli military says to probe killing of Gaza nurse

So a Nation of Laws is investigating; GOOD!! The truth will out. Don't seem right that a female is touching wounded Islamic jihadists; you sure she was a nurse?

Greg
That was established before she was killed. You must have missed this.

Jorden and Egypt initiated the War and lost. Let me be clear; They with the Help of the U.N. initiated the War deliberately BLOCKING the Straits of Tiran, ignoring Israel’s valid complaint, and deliberately leaving the area knowing what Nasser was going to do. THEY LOST !! “ International Law” is a joke.

I realize you’re upset that Israel still exists but take a DEEP Breath. Jordan , who had control of the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem initiated the War. Egypt who had control of Gaza initiated the War. Get it? Of course not !!!!

Actually the Arabs in Syria-Palestine took active part in promoting the Pan-Arab nationalism that was the key ideological motivation behind every war until 1973.

Actually the Arabs in Syria-Palestine took active part in promoting the Pan-Arab nationalism that was the key ideological motivation behind every war until 1973.

You happen to be right. They were shooting at Israel from the Golan Heights

And took an active part in Lebanese civil war, attempts to overthrow the Jordanian govt...
Pan Arab nationalism is actually the opposite of Palestinian independence, some delayed echoes still remain in their rhetorics, as they haven't moved beyond the agenda of the 60's, to create a big Arab empire from Yemen to Morocco while deleting Israel.

And took an active part in Lebanese civil war, attempts to overthrow the Jordanian govt...
Pan Arab nationalism is actually the opposite of Palestinian independence, some delayed echoes still remain in their rhetorics, as they haven't moved beyond the agenda of the 60's, to create a big Arab empire from Yemen to Morocco while deleting Israel.

I agree! Notice how when the subject comes up about Israel being denied their Holy Sites or why Israel is legally obligated to cede ANY of the “ 67 Borders” to the Palestinians and agree they should have full control there is silence?

Go read Article 51 of the UN Charter. Israel started that war.

You think nothing about shooting a medic, yet call me the asshole?

The U.N. who did Nothing when Egypt blocked International Waters and did not consider that an act of aggression? The U.N. who actually cooperated with Egypt and left the area? The U.N. who left while knowing that Nasser was telling the World he was going to decimate Israel? THAT U. N.? You are an :ahole-1:

Last edited:
If someone throws a grenade in a 300m radius of my house... I'm pretty sure all neighborhood will be on it's head. Police rushing in, car alarms, sms news alarm - the whole country is affected by it.

If there was a hostile nation aiming to reach houses 500 meters away from the fence, I would seriously consider making a mine field. Next disconnecting them from anything that comes from our side. I'd also consider big placards wishing "Gazans all well" and "send hello to Iran" :bye1:
Oh, so now you expect something from the law? You are a fucking hypocrite! If you want something from the law, why don't you have them arrest the prick who shot that medic?

Oh, so now you expect something from the law? You are a fucking hypocrite! If you want something from the law, why don't you have them arrest the prick who shot that medic?
Hey stupid Israel is investigating and until it is done we don't know shit, hell she could have been shot by her own side.

Forum List

Back