Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

The U.N. who did Nothing when Egypt blocked International Waters and did not consider that an act of aggression? The U.N. who actually cooperated with Egypt and left the area? The U.N. who left while knowing that Nasser was telling the World he was going to decimate Israel? THAT U. N.? You are an :ahole-1:
They didn't block Israels waters.

The U.N. who did Nothing when Egypt blocked International Waters and did not consider that an act of aggression? The U.N. who actually cooperated with Egypt and left the area? The U.N. who left while knowing that Nasser was telling the World he was going to decimate Israel? THAT U. N.? You are an :ahole-1:
They didn't block Israels waters.

Yes, they did, . They blocked International Waters that Israel had right to !!!

Yes, they did, . They blocked International Waters that Israel had right to !!!
Those were international waters, not Israels. They had no right to attack Egypt.

You’re right; They were International Waters that Israel had rights to and they blocked them. The U.N. was supposed to be there to protect Israel’s right to those waters and they left. You’re so stupid you don’t even know that :ahole-1:

Last edited:
Probably martyred by Arabs-Moslems to be used for propaganda.
The Israeli military said on Saturday it was investigating the apparent killing by its troops of a Palestinian nurse on Friday during protests along the Gaza border.
Israeli military says to probe killing of Gaza nurse

So a Nation of Laws is investigating; GOOD!! The truth will out. Don't seem right that a female is touching wounded Islamic jihadists; you sure she was a nurse?

Greg
That was established before she was killed. You must have missed this.

She was in the Islamic war zone. It’s established that, that is a dangerous place to be.

There’s still no reason to assume she was shot by the IDF.

Hey stupid Israel is investigating and until it is done we don't know shit, hell she could have been shot by her own side.
You're a traitor to this country.

The Pals were unarmed, asshole.
Right and of course we just have your word and theirs for that. Meanwhile military members are the vast majority of those shot at the fence and are using rockets bombs and slingshots to attack with.

You’re right; They were International Waters that Israel had rights to and they blocked them. The U.N. was supposed to be there to protect Israel’s right to those waters and they left. You’re so stupid you don’t even know that :ahole-1:
Oh, I know that. This is one of the few posts of yours that I actually agree with. Even the part about me being an asshole.

Right and of course we just have your word and theirs for that. Meanwhile military members are the vast majority of those shot at the fence and are using rockets bombs and slingshots to attack with.
No one on the Palestinian side was a member of the military. And no military member on the Israeli side has been injured or killed. Not one casualty. Yet there are over 100 Palestinians dead and over a thousand injured. So where's the outrage? How can a medic be murdered in cold blood and you say nothing or feel nothing? A medic can be murdered in cold blood and not one shred of humanity can be shown coming from you.

If you think its okay to shoot people you don't like, then you've turned your back on this country and you do not embrace American values.

I want to know who was the fucking soldier that pulled the trigger? I want that pricks name. And I want him to suffer for the rest of his life for what he has done. Who is that mother-fucker? Someone needs to stick a microphone (or camera) in that pricks face and ask him, "Why did you shoot a medic?"

We will probably never know who that SOB was. But we do know who gave him the green light. Here are the inhuman, pieces of shit, that are responsible for her murder...

Southern Command chief Maj. Gen. Eyal Zamir
IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Gadi Eisenkot
Military Advocate General Brig. Gen. Sharon Afek
Attorney General Avichai Mendelblit
Avi Milikovsky, a lawyer from the State Prosecutor’s Office
High Court Justices Esther Hayut, Hanan Melcer and Neal Hendel

Those are the inhuman, Israeli scumbags who made all these killings possible.

No one on the Palestinian side was a member of the military. And no military member on the Israeli side has been injured or killed. Not one casualty. Yet there are over 100 Palestinians dead and over a thousand injured. So where's the outrage? How can a medic be murdered in cold blood and you say nothing or feel nothing? A medic can be murdered in cold blood and not one shred of humanity can be shown coming from you.

If you think its okay to shoot people you don't like, then you've turned your back on this country and you do not embrace American values.
Almost every dead pal was a member of Hamas as a military member or terrorist fact is you want to ignore that but it won't work dumb ass.

Almost every dead pal was a member of Hamas as a military member or terrorist fact is you want to ignore that but it won't work dumb ass.
Wrong. They were demonstrators and they were unarmed.

BTW, just because someone is a member of Hamas, doesn't give you the right to kill them.

You think it is okay to kill people you don't like?

If someone throws a grenade in a 300m radius of my house... I'm pretty sure all neighborhood will be on it's head. Police rushing in, car alarms, sms news alarm - the whole country is affected by it.
Next step would be swats and explosive experts.
That's the minimum I expect from law enforcement on a local level.

If there was a hostile nation aiming to reach houses 500 meters away from the fence, I would seriously consider making a mine field. Next disconnecting them from anything that comes from our side. I'd also consider big placards wishing "Gazans all well" and "send hello to Iran" :bye1:
Oh, so now you expect something from the law? You are a fucking hypocrite! If you want something from the law, why don't you have them arrest the prick who shot that medic?

To me it's the same as if a drug cartel brought a medic to a shootout.
Even drug cartels seem to have more honor than the whining Jihadi cowards of Hamas.

Last edited:

BTW, just because someone is a member of Hamas, doesn't give you the right to kill them.

You simply don’t know the facts. More than 80% of the rioters who were “martyred” at the border siege were affiliated with Islamic terrorist franchises?

You think it’s okay to announce your ignorance in a public discussion forum?

If someone throws a grenade in a 300m radius of my house... I'm pretty sure all neighborhood will be on it's head. Police rushing in, car alarms, sms news alarm - the whole country is affected by it.
Next step would be swats and explosive experts.
That's the minimum I expect from law enforcement on a local level.

If there was a hostile nation aiming to reach houses 500 meters away from the fence, I would seriously consider making a mine field. Next disconnecting them from anything that comes from our side. I'd also consider big placards wishing "Gazans all well" and "send hello to Iran" :bye1:
Oh, so now you expect something from the law? You are a fucking hypocrite! If you want something from the law, why don't you have them arrest the prick who shot that medic?

Even drug cartels seem to have more honor than the whining Jihadi cowards of Hamas.

Did Israel give her that list of talking points?

You simply don’t know the facts. More than 80% of the rioters who were “martyred” at the border siege were affiliated with Islamic terrorist franchises?

Affiliation is meaningless. Civilians are only considered militants when actively engaged in armed conflict.

Affiliation is meaningless. Civilians are only considered militants when actively engaged in armed conflict.

Nonsense. Members of the Hamas military wing are not civilians. Attacking a nations border with weapons is armed conflict.

Remember that as you're sitting behind your keyboard, Mr. cowardly wannabe.

Screw your government propaganda. According to Amnesty International...

The Israeli authorities claim that Hamas and Palestinian armed groups use Palestinian civilians in Gaza as “human shields”. Does Amnesty International have any evidence that this has occurred during the current hostilities?

Amnesty International is monitoring and investigating such reports, but does not have evidence at this point that Palestinian civilians have been intentionally used by Hamas or Palestinian armed groups during the current hostilities to “shield” specific locations or military personnel or equipment from Israeli attacks.

Since you want to bring up human shields...

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

The Israeli authorities claim that Hamas and Palestinian armed groups use Palestinian civilians in Gaza as “human shields”. Does Amnesty International have any evidence that this has occurred during the current hostilities?

Amnesty International is monitoring and investigating such reports, but does not have evidence at this point that Palestinian civilians have been intentionally used by Hamas or Palestinian armed groups during the current hostilities to “shield” specific locations or military personnel or equipment from Israeli attacks.

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

What israeli attacks took place?

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

What israeli attacks took place?

Gaza, and the West Bank, are constantly under attack.

Forum List

Back